Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:29:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 494 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1681384 times)
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #260 on: July 13, 2012, 01:14:12 PM »

In the first post I quoted Tommy from late last year. He said there are 22 songs left from the Chinese sessions. If I had to guess, I'd say these songs are pretty much completed.

I dunno about 22... but there's a couple of songs that i know 100% sure that are completed... 2 of them were left out of chinese Democracy... the others were talked about several time already between us fans and even Axl talked about it. And they're also ready... they sound ready... this doesn't mean Axl won't make some more touches to it.

If there was another batch of songs 'ready to go' then releasing them as an album would mean the band could take their time and cook up something new, complete with original material by BBF and DJ. By the time their done and ready to tour they could release another mid tour. Perfect!

Here today...ready to rock
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #261 on: July 13, 2012, 01:15:23 PM »

Fall / latter end of the year will be interesting. The band is on a good roll now and hopefully the momentum will continue.

Here today...ready to rock
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #262 on: July 13, 2012, 06:37:14 PM »

I think their plan is to release the rest of the songs from the cd sessions and join that to 2 or 3 "new" songs. They're certainly having Ashba and Bumblefoot putting in their parts on all those songs.

Oh My God i cant deny this...
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #263 on: July 13, 2012, 08:41:03 PM »

Halo, I hope you are legit. You do  sound like you know what you are talking about. It sounds like it'll be a good album. Thanks for the info.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #264 on: July 14, 2012, 06:49:24 AM »

it was epic when some random dude back in 2006 posted some lyrics from Sorry and no one believed him.

so, can you do that for us halo?
bicycle handgrenade
Headliner

« Reply #265 on: July 14, 2012, 06:56:04 AM »

Unfortunately, Halo is not legit. He is Andre Correia aka AndreCC. He has admitted this on other forums. Andre likes to pretend to be some sort of insider. He also likes to pretend that he's in possession of unreleased material. It's been proven many many times over the years that he is a liar.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #266 on: July 14, 2012, 07:13:37 AM »

Unfortunately, Halo is not legit. He is Andre Correia aka AndreCC. He has admitted this on other forums. Andre likes to pretend to be some sort of insider. He also likes to pretend that he's in possession of unreleased material. It's been proven many many times over the years that he is a liar.
and that is why he should post some line from some song(s). at least in a PM to me.  Tongue it's an easy way to prove that what he says is true.

i feel it's 50/50. who are you, bike bomb?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #267 on: July 14, 2012, 08:02:48 AM »

Sounds like Andre needs to grab a life.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #268 on: July 14, 2012, 08:50:03 AM »

Guns N'Roses are not ready for iTunes...or any other download site for that matter.

They're not ready for a digital approach... i mean sure CD was released on iTunes and Amazon and whatever, but they're not ready to do the kind of plan of dropping a single song on iTunes and then eventually start the promotion for it and later on release the album...

Singles will only be released after the album is released. Or like 1 week prior to an already set up release.

Don't expect a NIN kinda promo, where they would drop a single and then 4 months later you would have the whole album... that's not how GNR operates.

You don't need to be really smart to know that... just look at the band's past, even with the Original Line Up...

They will NEVER do the Chinese Democracy demos/b-sides box set gig either...for those who expect that to happen... let me tell you... that's completely unrealistic and NOT possible.
Axl was never into wasting songs... for example... they had Don't Cry in 87... it didn't fit the album, so they put it into Illusions... and so on...
Anything from the CD sessions that wasn't on CD, it's gonna be released in a future album, whether it's the next one or the following one. Axl doesn't waste songs. Except for those that really can't make it.. like Ain't going down or Just Another Sunday...

The General will definitely come out on the next record, Seven will come out, Soul Monster will come out, Oh My God and Silkworms might still being talked about but i believe Oh My God will be re-released in some form. Silkworms is the doubt! It might not come out or it might come out. It depends. There's a lot of other songs that Axl prefers to release though. Lips Sealed

Also things lead me to believe that the next album is not gonna be a big album... it's gonna have about 11 to 12 songs. Expect it to be more aggressive but the cd in its full, is not gonna be much different then CD. As a matter of fact, it's going to be very similar to CD. Same kind of style. Music of all kind of types... a very complex album, just like CD. It's gonna have industrial bits, classic rock, orchestral arrangements, pro tools effects as well. A lot like CD.

You don't need to be really smart to know that... just look at the band's past, even with the Original Line Up...Huh??
You must not be old enough to know the real bands hx.  KOHD was playing on the radio, MONTHS before UYI came out.  "It aint fun" was playing before SI was released.  The original band, or their MGR knew what they were doing.  Maybe they should go back to that, get a catchy song on the radio, and let some new listeners appreciate the talent of the new line-up.  You cant just put out an album, and hope for the best.  Their really isnt that much good music out there at the moment.  It shoudnt be that hard to get a song on the radio to complete with Justin Beiber??
bicycle handgrenade
Headliner

« Reply #269 on: July 14, 2012, 09:24:50 AM »

Cheap Jon, It's not 50/50, it's 0%. Andre has been confirmed as a fraud numerous times. If you enjoy reading his posts, great, but any truth in them is merely coincidence. As for who I am, I'm nobody really. Just a big fan who has followed the band since the 80s and still enjoys following them.

Axl's Main Man, like all of Andre's stunts, his goal is to somehow acquire unreleased music one day via his deception. He's been trying for five years and it hasn't worked yet. I doubt it ever will.

Freddie, I believe KOHD was played so far in advance due to a version of the song appearing on the Days of Thunder soundtrack. That would have been the version you heard on the radio long before the release of UYI II.
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #270 on: July 14, 2012, 01:33:35 PM »

Cheap Jon, It's not 50/50, it's 0%. Andre has been confirmed as a fraud numerous times. If you enjoy reading his posts, great, but any truth in them is merely coincidence. As for who I am, I'm nobody really. Just a big fan who has followed the band since the 80s and still enjoys following them.

Axl's Main Man, like all of Andre's stunts, his goal is to somehow acquire unreleased music one day via his deception. He's been trying for five years and it hasn't worked yet. I doubt it ever will.

Freddie, I believe KOHD was played so far in advance due to a version of the song appearing on the Days of Thunder soundtrack. That would have been the version you heard on the radio long before the release of UYI II.

oh yeah.... that's totally my goal in life... to acquire GNR unreleased songs... That's why God sent me to earth u know?  confused

dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #271 on: July 14, 2012, 03:03:24 PM »

Halo has over a 1,000 posts, bicycle handgrenade has like under 5, and claims to have followd GNR from the 80's....i believe halo69..i highly doubt the guy is spending time writing over a 1000 posts of bullshit.  and how would he acquire unreleased music by talking shit on a GNR msg board anyways? Pretty damn sad if bicylehandgrenade is right, but at this point, i don't think so.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #272 on: July 14, 2012, 03:15:40 PM »

Halo has over a 1,000 posts, bicycle handgrenade has like under 5, and claims to have followd GNR from the 80's....i believe halo69..i highly doubt the guy is spending time writing over a 1000 posts of bullshit.  and how would he acquire unreleased music by talking shit on a GNR msg board anyways? Pretty damn sad if bicylehandgrenade is right, but at this point, i don't think so.
# of posts is irrelevant. I believe the guy who posted the lyrics to Sorry years ahead of time had very few posts. Nobody believed him, partly because of his low post count. Turned out he was right.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #273 on: July 14, 2012, 08:15:41 PM »

Halo is full of shit  ok

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
bicycle handgrenade
Headliner

« Reply #274 on: July 14, 2012, 09:09:59 PM »

Don't Damn Me, you are entitled to believe whoever you wish. I appreciate your honesty. As for my post count, I am new here, but not new to GNR. As for Andre, he admitted just the other day on a different GNR site that he is Halo. I won't name the site as I am not familiar with this site's policy regarding mentioning other sites.

wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #275 on: July 15, 2012, 02:22:16 AM »

Halo is full of shit  ok

Not quite.  Halo is what you have a shit through, its called a toilet seat

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #276 on: July 15, 2012, 06:13:23 AM »

Don't Damn Me, you are entitled to believe whoever you wish. I appreciate your honesty. As for my post count, I am new here, but not new to GNR. As for Andre, he admitted just the other day on a different GNR site that he is Halo. I won't name the site as I am not familiar with this site's policy regarding mentioning other sites.

Yes... i am Andre... and i said i was Halo69 on HTGTH on another site, because some members started to say... oh he's Andre, he's full of it.. bla bla bla...I said that because they thought they had found out who i was... which i responded...jesus it's not a big deal... if you wanna found out who i am, just check my previous posts on HTGTH... there's some posts with pics of me... i'm not trying to have another identity, that's just stupid... i got nothing to hide. I am Andre. So what?
And yes like everybody else... in the past i tried to see if there was a way that i could hear songs before the album come out and it didn't work, just because i like my favorite band and I'm excited about the new album.

I'm not doing that now... at this moment i have no interest in getting songs, i made that pretty clear, even on the other site.
At this point, it doesn't matter what i have, or what i don't... doesn't matter... all i want to do... is to participate in this thread, which is call "new album rumor/speculation" thread, and also let people know of what i know. That's all. Don't intend to do anything else.

dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #277 on: July 15, 2012, 08:02:34 AM »

Sounds honest enough to me, but i'm sure you eventually heard the songs before the album came out.  hihi

Halo, if you "have" something, just post some lyrics, that'l settle this easily, just like the Sorry lyrics eventually validated the other posters cred, or do you only "have" music, no lyrics?   
bicycle handgrenade
Headliner

« Reply #278 on: July 15, 2012, 08:25:52 AM »

He doesn't have anything. He's been caught lying over and over again. This has been going on for many years with him. I won't harp on this anymore though, you are entitled to believe whatever you wish.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #279 on: July 15, 2012, 04:40:57 PM »

People who make up stuff just for attention annoy the hell out of me, but let's not totally disregard him as he may / or may not be telling the truth... I don't care TBH.

All that matters to me is that another GN'R album is coming, and that it's going to be coming in less that 1-2 years. This band has so much potential, and also have a great wealth of material already in the vaults from the Finck/Bucket/Brain years, and I hope they will use them and add to them.

I'm confident that the next album will feature all of those songs that we as a fanbase have known about for a while but just escaped Chinese Democracy. Songs like OMG, Silkworms etc.  drool
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 494 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: