Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 04:36:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228097 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 493 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1589558 times)
imcrazy
Headliner

« Reply #880 on: January 05, 2013, 08:17:59 PM »

Snore

I got a headache like a mother - twice the price of my thrills
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #881 on: January 06, 2013, 12:03:54 AM »

If i'm what you describe i am, what are you afraid of? what do you have to lose? Guarantee me i won't get in trouble and i'll write excerpts of the songs lyrics in here.

You're so full of shit.

Why would I guarantee you something like that?

I have no interest in helping you with anything.

You claim you have obtained songs illegally and you want me to protect you. Fuck off.

You will recognize them, i'm sure you have them as well by now.

And I'm sure where you live unicorns are common.

Stop posting shit about me when you got no clue. Thank you.

It is true that i tried to get songs in the past with that kind of plan...

One of these days though...i received an envelope with a cd in my address. Dunno why but someone really wanted someone to leak the songs, and it happens they sent it to me... i don't wanna do it, neither i will ever do it. It's Axl's job to do that not mine...

You're so noble!

/jarmo

So when someone anonymously sends you an envelope with a cd inside with Guns N'Roses songs out of nowhere.... that means you got songs illegally?? I don't even know who the hell sent me this... probably someone really angry for sure and important as well, that's for sure.

But yes...I AM very noble... you're welcome!

Yes it does mean you got them illegally, why?  Because you do not own them nor are they for sale anywhere, you do not own the songs or the rights to do as you see fit with them.  Needless to say I am wasting time posting this as you aint got shit anyway just another stupid attempt at making yourself look important to hopefully get something you don't have.  You are lucky Jarmo is allowing this back n' forth bullshit I woulda kicked you out eons ago to go find another forum to post your bullshit.

ecwfan
Rocker

« Reply #882 on: January 06, 2013, 02:14:12 AM »

So when someone anonymously sends you an envelope with a cd inside with Guns N'Roses songs out of nowhere.... that means you got songs illegally?? I don't even know who the hell sent me this... probably someone really angry for sure and important as well, that's for sure.

So why would they send you an envelope with a CD full of songs outta nowhere ? Are you someone in the industry ?
Hustlers Revenge
Opening Act

« Reply #883 on: January 06, 2013, 02:38:42 AM »

i would like to speculate that on the new gnr album, axl owns the baritone and continues to experiment with falsetto. or maybe not.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #884 on: January 06, 2013, 07:22:47 AM »

I'd love to hear unicorns screams at the end of Zodiac

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #885 on: January 06, 2013, 07:57:42 AM »

Stop acting innocent!

IF that would happen the way you described to somebody, yes it would be a completely different matter.

IF that would happen to you, everybody here knows how desperately you've been requesting this to happen to you for years! You want me to protect you from this "Hey guys, look at me! I'm here! Please send me any illegally obtained unreleased songs you might have! Please! Please! I swear I'm cool! I need attention too! Please!"? That's you by the way.

Now, imagine if the object you were asking for was the Mona Lisa. And then you get it in the mail. You'd still play innocent?

It just shows how delusional you are.

So why would they send you an envelope with a CD full of songs outta nowhere ? Are you someone in the industry ?

He's a fan who wants to be somebody.

/jarmo

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 08:00:21 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
nick6sic6
VIP

Kindness is a treasure

« Reply #886 on: January 06, 2013, 08:20:22 AM »

He's a fan who wants to be somebody.

Big truth ! We all must get over this and act accordingly.

Athens 1993,
Lisbon 2006,
Athens 2006,
Belgrade 2010,
Basel 2012,
Sofia 2012
Stockholm 2017
Prague 2022
Athens 2023
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #887 on: January 06, 2013, 10:01:16 AM »

GunsGuy, i didn't GOT the songs, Someone SENT me the songs.... maybe they were angry enough with Axl and they thought i would leak them... dunno. I didn't GOT or REQUESTED the songs!

Oh My God i cant deny this...
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #888 on: January 06, 2013, 10:12:48 AM »

^yeah - out of the blue, they picked you!!!
Waldorf
Headliner

« Reply #889 on: January 06, 2013, 10:15:50 AM »

^yeah - out of the blue, they picked you!!!
this   rofl
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #890 on: January 06, 2013, 10:18:28 AM »

I didn't GOT or REQUESTED the songs!

Are you denying ever trying to get unreleased GN'R songs?

You really wanna go there?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #891 on: January 06, 2013, 10:25:56 AM »

GunsGuy, i didn't GOT the songs, Someone SENT me the songs.... maybe they were angry enough with Axl and they thought i would leak them... dunno. I didn't GOT or REQUESTED the songs!

What really gets me about this Halo guy is his horrific misuse of the English language. Your grammar & spelling is appalling...Go away and don't come back until it has improved.
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #892 on: January 06, 2013, 10:30:09 AM »

The only thing as fans we can look forward to is an OFFICIAL/CREDIBLE update from the band. All the rumors and so called insiders really do not know anything. Remember all of the CD unofficial release dates that popped up either on Amazon or NME.

Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #893 on: January 06, 2013, 10:34:51 AM »

Andre, how long have you had them? How did someone get ur address to post them to you?

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
bicycle handgrenade
Headliner

« Reply #894 on: January 06, 2013, 11:33:10 AM »

andre (halo69) is a confirmed faker. 100%. he's been exposed repeatedly for the last five years. stop giving him attention. he doesn't have anything and never has. his claim of being anonymously sent material is just his latest MSL inspired bullshit.

he should be banned for his continuous lies.
nick6sic6
VIP

Kindness is a treasure

« Reply #895 on: January 06, 2013, 11:57:16 AM »

andre (halo69) is a confirmed faker. 100%. he's been exposed repeatedly for the last five years. stop giving him attention. he doesn't have anything and never has. his claim of being anonymously sent material is just his latest MSL inspired bullshit.

he should be banned for his continuous lies.

No why ?
This whole thread became hilarious ! rofl

Athens 1993,
Lisbon 2006,
Athens 2006,
Belgrade 2010,
Basel 2012,
Sofia 2012
Stockholm 2017
Prague 2022
Athens 2023
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #896 on: January 06, 2013, 12:21:54 PM »

If you are staring at your watch waiting for new music I'd suggest following Green Day.

( Not a dig at Green Day, they just put out like 3 albums within a few months. )

New stuff will come out when GNR is ready. Don't get stressed about it. Do I wish they'd put something out soon? Absolutely. Will they? Who the hell knows.

Yeah I agree, some people on this board need to start following some other bands as well as GNR.  GNR is far and above my favorite band on the planet and have been for 20 years, but I have  a least a top 30 of active rock bands I follow on a consistent basis.  I would go nuts if all I was doing was waiting for a new GNR record.( I know, because I did that from 95-08)

Branch out people, listen to some new bands,  the next GNR record will arrive whenever the time is right.
Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #897 on: January 06, 2013, 01:30:08 PM »

If i'm what you describe i am, what are you afraid of? what do you have to lose? Guarantee me i won't get in trouble and i'll write excerpts of the songs lyrics in here.

You're so full of shit.

Why would I guarantee you something like that?

I have no interest in helping you with anything.

You claim you have obtained songs illegally and you want me to protect you. Fuck off.

You will recognize them, i'm sure you have them as well by now.

And I'm sure where you live unicorns are common.

Stop posting shit about me when you got no clue. Thank you.

It is true that i tried to get songs in the past with that kind of plan...

One of these days though...i received an envelope with a cd in my address. Dunno why but someone really wanted someone to leak the songs, and it happens they sent it to me... i don't wanna do it, neither i will ever do it. It's Axl's job to do that not mine...

You're so noble!

/jarmo

Yes it does mean you got them illegally, why?  Because you do not own them nor are they for sale anywhere, you do not own the songs or the rights to do as you see fit with them.  Needless to say I am wasting time posting this as you aint got shit anyway just another stupid attempt at making yourself look important to hopefully get something you don't have.  You are lucky Jarmo is allowing this back n' forth bullshit I woulda kicked you out eons ago to go find another forum to post your bullshit.

Guns Guy -   This site is ran by Jarmo.  If you disagree with his decisions, feel free to start your own forum.  From what I am told, you were fired at another site for unspeakable reasons.  Jarmo put Andre in his place because it was he right thing to do.   I am also told you once offered to facilitate a leak.  That is not a real fan in my book.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:42:02 PM by Siamese Democracy » Logged
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #898 on: January 06, 2013, 01:33:12 PM »

I didn't GOT or REQUESTED the songs!

Are you denying ever trying to get unreleased GN'R songs?

You really wanna go there?

/jarmo

I'm denying to have tried anything illegal in order to get them. Never done anything that even comes close to illegal or breaking the law...so i'm not worried at all  Grin

Why are you so afraid that i post the lyrics though? i'm curious... if you think i'm so full of shit...

Oh My God i cant deny this...
tommyrai
Headliner

« Reply #899 on: January 06, 2013, 01:50:28 PM »

well lets hope its a good album we can rock out too and enjoy ..like chinese that thing has never left my cd player

happy new year and lets hope for some form of a release, single, ep album whatever they can do ..... beery times now tho
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 493 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: