Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:04:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 493 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1593486 times)
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #860 on: January 05, 2013, 12:10:15 PM »

Jarmo it's your website.. it's up to you!

Can i help this fans out and post a sentence or two of the lyrics of one or two of this songs... without consequently have any issues with lawsuits or any kind of that crap? Can you guarantee me that?

I'm gonna do some stuff and if Jarmo can guarantee me that i'll post some of it later on.
Be aware it's not really my job to do that...it's Axl's job to release or to comment on his stuff...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:17:40 PM by Halo69 » Logged

Oh My God i cant deny this...
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #861 on: January 05, 2013, 12:38:58 PM »

Halo69, put up or shut up.

Hustlers Revenge
Opening Act

« Reply #862 on: January 05, 2013, 12:57:31 PM »

i would like to speculate that gnr will sample afrika bambaataa, harry belafonte and crispin glover on the next record. or maybe not.
bicycle handgrenade
Headliner

« Reply #863 on: January 05, 2013, 12:59:51 PM »

Halo69 aka AndreCC has been caught lying about this stuff dozens of times on other GNR sites. Perhaps some of you here aren't familiar with his history, but I assure you he's a giant faker and 100% full of shit. He's been playing these games for years where he pretends he has unreleased GNR songs and every time he gets busted and eventually confesses that he was lying. I guess since his reputation is so bad on every other GNR site, he came here under a new name hoping he could fool some of you guys.
GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #864 on: January 05, 2013, 01:12:48 PM »

Jarmo it's your website.. it's up to you!

Can i help this fans out and post a sentence or two of the lyrics of one or two of this songs... without consequently have any issues with lawsuits or any kind of that crap? Can you guarantee me that?

I'm gonna do some stuff and if Jarmo can guarantee me that i'll post some of it later on.
Be aware it's not really my job to do that...it's Axl's job to release or to comment on his stuff...

Yes you can...at least concerning this fan: you know how to reach me. 100% guarantee there won't be issues, lawsuits or other crap !

ok  beer
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #865 on: January 05, 2013, 01:42:11 PM »

I kinda feel the music world will eventually evolve into more EP type albums intstead of full length....

I def am extremely interested to hear what this band can do.*even over CD sessions unreleased stuff* I think it would be great due to the fact they've built that touring chemistry which would translate greatly in the studio into some magic Im sure.

I think so too, I also remember Tommy Lee wanting to release EP's with Motley instead of full length albums

Down, the best damn band in the world already started doing this. Released their first EP of several in september last year.
Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #866 on: January 05, 2013, 02:23:24 PM »

Andre you jeopardize Axl's intellectual property it is not Jarmo you will have to worry about.  It will be me and I will report you to the FBI.  That's a promise.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #867 on: January 05, 2013, 02:24:49 PM »

Halo69 aka AndreCC has been caught lying about this stuff dozens of times on other GNR sites. Perhaps some of you here aren't familiar with his history, but I assure you he's a giant faker and 100% full of shit. He's been playing these games for years where he pretends he has unreleased GNR songs and every time he gets busted and eventually confesses that he was lying. I guess since his reputation is so bad on every other GNR site, he came here under a new name hoping he could fool some of you guys.

Yeah. I know he's been doing this for a while.

Seems like his "master plan" is to fool someone into giving him these unreleased tracks by pretending he has something to offer.

Now he wants my guarantee that he won't be in trouble? Yeah right.

What kind of a fantasy land do you live in?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #868 on: January 05, 2013, 02:58:57 PM »

Not that I believe Andre, but how much shit could the guy really be in for just posting a sentence on a message board?

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #869 on: January 05, 2013, 03:22:36 PM »

Not that I believe Andre, but how much shit could the guy really be in for just posting a sentence on a message board?
And the site administrator  rant

I'd just ban the fuckr, he's a loose canon who to be frank, just pisses most people off  Kiss
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #870 on: January 05, 2013, 04:09:45 PM »

Halo69, put up or shut up.

This.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #871 on: January 05, 2013, 05:25:51 PM »

Soul Monster and The General are awesome.

this was my pathetic post of the month to exist on this board.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #872 on: January 05, 2013, 05:27:11 PM »

Yeah. I know he's been doing this for a while.

Seems like his "master plan" is to fool someone into giving him these unreleased tracks by pretending he has something to offer.

Now he wants my guarantee that he won't be in trouble? Yeah right.

What kind of a fantasy land do you live in?

/jarmo

If i'm what you describe i am, what are you afraid of? what do you have to lose? Guarantee me i won't get in trouble and i'll write excerpts of the songs lyrics in here. You will recognize them, i'm sure you have them as well by now.

It is true that i tried to get songs in the past with that kind of plan...

One of these days though...i received an envelope with a cd in my address. Dunno why but someone really wanted someone to leak the songs, and it happens they sent it to me... i don't wanna do it, neither i will ever do it. It's Axl's job to do that not mine...

Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #873 on: January 05, 2013, 05:42:28 PM »

Jarmo write down his IP.  It will take the FBI minutes to find out were this criminal is.
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #874 on: January 05, 2013, 06:57:48 PM »

So i'm a criminal for having received an envelope sent by an anonymous person?  rofl

Why are you so uptight Siamese? And where would i be jeopardizing any work from Axl?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 07:26:12 PM by Halo69 » Logged

GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #875 on: January 05, 2013, 07:23:56 PM »

So i'm a criminal for having received an envelope sent by an anonymous person?  rofl

well...the FBI has your IP so they will track you down.

One solution left for you to stay out of trouble : hide the evidence...send that enveloppe WITH CD to me and I will keep your secret.
If things are safe I will send it back to you ofcourse  ok

Meanwhile....be good... fingers crossed here for an official release !

....and calm down everybody...please. Don't take things this serious please  beer
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #876 on: January 05, 2013, 07:32:41 PM »

well...the FBI has your IP so they will track you down.

One solution left for you to stay out of trouble : hide the evidence...send that enveloppe WITH CD to me and I will keep your secret.
If things are safe I will send it back to you ofcourse  ok

Meanwhile....be good... fingers crossed here for an official release !

....and calm down everybody...please. Don't take things this serious please  beer

I know...everyone gets so overprotective around here, it's even funny haha It's like they're all Axl's management

Relax...

I said it once and i say it again. I WILL NEVER share what i have with anyone. Won't trade it, Won't share it, Won't let anyone hear it or even smell it.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 07:41:25 PM by Halo69 » Logged

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #877 on: January 05, 2013, 07:44:26 PM »

If i'm what you describe i am, what are you afraid of? what do you have to lose? Guarantee me i won't get in trouble and i'll write excerpts of the songs lyrics in here.

You're so full of shit.

Why would I guarantee you something like that?

I have no interest in helping you with anything.

You claim you have obtained songs illegally and you want me to protect you. Fuck off.

You will recognize them, i'm sure you have them as well by now.

And I'm sure where you live unicorns are common.

Stop posting shit about me when you got no clue. Thank you.

One of these days though...i received an envelope with a cd in my address. Dunno why but someone really wanted someone to leak the songs, and it happens they sent it to me... i don't wanna do it, neither i will ever do it. It's Axl's job to do that not mine...

You're so noble!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Waldorf
Headliner

« Reply #878 on: January 05, 2013, 07:52:47 PM »

what's your point? no share, no care, dude (you don't have anything anyway...) hihi call your mom and ask her for some attention   crying
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #879 on: January 05, 2013, 08:09:20 PM »

If i'm what you describe i am, what are you afraid of? what do you have to lose? Guarantee me i won't get in trouble and i'll write excerpts of the songs lyrics in here.

You're so full of shit.

Why would I guarantee you something like that?

I have no interest in helping you with anything.

You claim you have obtained songs illegally and you want me to protect you. Fuck off.

You will recognize them, i'm sure you have them as well by now.

And I'm sure where you live unicorns are common.

Stop posting shit about me when you got no clue. Thank you.

You're so noble!

/jarmo

So when someone anonymously sends you an envelope with a cd inside with Guns N'Roses songs out of nowhere.... that means you got songs illegally?? I don't even know who the hell sent me this... probably someone really angry for sure and important as well, that's for sure.

But yes...I AM very noble... you're welcome!

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 493 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: