Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 02:23:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 493 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1603855 times)
Estranged#9
Rocker

"maybe i'l get it right next time..?."

« Reply #720 on: December 28, 2012, 10:31:47 PM »

GNR should never release any more new music because no matter what it will never live up to people's expectations that they have for the band.

We "fans" should never say that!! Who are we to tell a professional artist or a nother human being (for that matter) not to not do what they love to do! 
Yes we could go back to the whole "nothing could ever top AFD",its like "you have your entire life to write your first album" thing. Yes the fans might be what keeps the band going sometimes,or motivation, money,ticket sales etc. or seeing the passion of the fans might keep them going when times are tough.  That doesn't give us the right to tell them to stop making music.  That's for the person(s) writing and performing the music. 

They shouldn't go into the studio thinking is this going to meet the expectations of the people or write music to "silence the critics". That wouldn't be true to them or true to Rock N' Roll. 

Yes i would love to get more music, I'l never not be excited to hear new material by Axl Rose and Guns N Roses, but I'm also very appreciative to get to hear my favorite singer of my favorite band play songs that i grew up playing and really "Growing up" to and to see Axl at his age now, a True star,The veteran rocker who has had some of the Biggest Ups and some of the hardest Downs play these classic songs like "Don't Cry,Estranged,Patience,Civil War,14 years,Madagascar,Street of Dreams"  and know how the lyrics and feelings that Axl felt when writing some as a younger man and now what he has lived through at 50. I guess thats me just getting sappy  Undecided but it does mean alot to me!! 

At the soon to be age of 31, I just missed seeing Axl & Co in the "heyday" but feel very fortunate to have seen him as much as i did. I will always be waiting,& wondering everyday or check the forum each day to see if there any "Next Album news". We went from the dead years of the mid-late 90's and 2003-05 to now years of steady touring and excellent shows and production I think we are pretty lucky Wink beer

Chicago11/18/02
N'ville10/22/06
Chicago11/27/06
Chicago11/15/11
Nashville12/4/11 CivilWar
Chicago2/19/12HOB
Vegas 11/23/12 izzy
Vegas 11/24/12 izzy
KC 6/2/13
Vegas 6/6/14
Vegas 6/7/14
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #721 on: December 29, 2012, 02:01:59 AM »

My post was taken way too literally. Simply trying to say several thing ... First Axl does not owe to anyone to release anything regardless of what other bands do . second everyone wants new music and for majority many will say its not really a GNR album.

It irks me that too many fans complain about what GNR doesn't do as opposed to enjoying what GNR is doing !

The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #722 on: December 29, 2012, 04:16:33 AM »

Bottom line for me is, as per the other albums, I want to hear new music, but I want it to be worth hearing to begin with.  All the acdc maiden, sprins........ I could go on doesn't compare io anything G n' R has released in whatever era. As somebody else posted, the tracklist for Gn'R is well known and stands up as a greatest hit which other bands struggle beyond 5 or 6 songs to the average dude....
nick6sic6
VIP

Kindness is a treasure

« Reply #723 on: December 29, 2012, 06:04:01 AM »

All of the above are the facts that we love Guns N' Roses.

Athens 1993,
Lisbon 2006,
Athens 2006,
Belgrade 2010,
Basel 2012,
Sofia 2012
Stockholm 2017
Prague 2022
Athens 2023
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #724 on: December 29, 2012, 06:47:09 AM »

It's already hard to believe that it's been a whole 4 years since Chinese Democracy was released. I would like to think that next year we will get some concrete info in regards to when a new album might surface. I just want people to hear the amazing material that we know GN'R has. In an age where GN'R communicating with their fans is at an all time high. I hope we can all hear something "soon" regarding a new release.
sworrm
Rocker

« Reply #725 on: December 29, 2012, 07:42:57 AM »

I guess we are also forgetting the last time Axl was interviewed on tv he said that we wouldnt have to wait as long for the next one , sooo its hopefully a matter of when not if they release an album.
I try not to think about it like i used to waiting for Chinese Democracy as it does ger deflating .  I just have a quick browse on here or other forums occasionally to see if anythings happening.
I suppose even a Chinese re release with Blood in the Water as a bonus would do for a while , i quite like that clip that surfaced
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #726 on: December 29, 2012, 10:28:47 AM »

MJ23:

"- AC/DC is a hell of a band, take a deep listen and you'll see that their production follows a completely different style than any GNR release ever did.
Within the time period of GNR (1987-now) AC/DC released only 5 studio albums! Just a hint  Wink"

AC/DC is one of the best bands of all time... i put their music on my IPod all day everyday. Have all their albums. You're damn right! A HELL of a band!

5 Studio albums > 1 studio album (Chinese Democracy) since 1994... don't you think it's better to have 5 albums than 1... you're only saying i'm right with your sentence. So Thank You!

As far as Smashing Pumpkins... the boxset is fucking awesome... you should get it and see it for yourself... Great gems in there. All the Nirvana box set and cds that came out were great! Especially the box set... a must have for any Nirvana collector...Boxsets never sell well... they're only intended for the "hardcore" fans. Doesn't mean it sucks or it's not good... it's not for the casual fan.

Proof of firing 15 people? Just count down the guys he fired... Doc, Irving Azoff, Doug Goldstein, Alan Niven, Merck etc etc etc there's so many of them i can't even remember the name. The shocking one is Alan Niven...Great guy, and he helped a lot with the illusion records. Very professional at what he does!

About the other bands releasing albums and the quality not meeting its standards.... i can't tell you 2 or 3 songs that completely suck on Chinese Democracy...Maybe quantity is not always good, but i can also name 3 songs that aren't good on Chinese: IRS, Madagascar and Riad.

Draguns - Hits - AC/DC - Shook me all night long, Highway to hell, Back in Black, Thunderstruck, Rock N'Roll damnation, Whole Lotta Rosie, Shoot to Thrill, Let there be rock, For those about to rock, Rock N'Roll Train, dirty deeds..., Moneytalks aaaaah that's enough... there's much more. I think You know that.

Metallica - Master of puppets, unforgiven, nothing else matters, whenever i may roam, Blackened, st anger, seek and destroy, One.... that's enough too.

Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit, come as you are, lithium, heartshaped box, all apologies, territorial pissings etc etc etc

Springsteen - Born in the USA, Streets of Philly, Dance.. etc etc etc

"Regarding the "thin" catalogue, that is true. However, I don't know of many bands who have created as many memorable hits as GNR has. You always hear "Welcome to the Jungle", "Sweet Child O' Mine", "Paradise City" and "You Could Be Mine" played at sporting events and others platforms. I think that says a lot about this band."

Draguns you're an inteligent poster and i liked your post, i agree and disagree at the same time with that part of your post, reasons are above. There might not be a whole lot of bands, but there's some of them that do have a lot of hits, especially the ones i gave the example earlier.

As for this: "I, for one, would love to hear a new album by this version of Guns N' Roses. For me, nothing will ever beat the original GNR who created AFD, Lies, UYI 1 and 2. However, I think this version of GNR can produce some great songs! DJ is an awesome guitarist and brings back that old school GNR feel. I do think that at this point GNR needs to stop touring and head back into the studio or do what Bumblefoot suggested. They have been on tour for a long time now. At some point, you need to head into the studio and create a new album. " - couldn't have sait it better... it's time! Stop touring... go to the studio and produce some killer tunes! Release one single/song before touring again - Definitely! Otherwise it's boring!

Halo, thank you for the compliment. I agree and disagree with you as well. I think AC/DC, Aerosmith,  Bruce Springsteen, Rolling Stones,  Bon Jovi,  U2 have all created a plethora of hits that reaches out to the general music fans. I love Metallica but I don't think they have really reached out to everyone.  I would say "Enter Sandman" and "Master of Puppets"  are their signature songs. I'm not a fan of Nirvana. I do think that "Smells Like Teen Spirit" is their signature song. However, Nirvana never had as many hits as GNR.
 My point was that Guns N' Roses has a lot more hits with a limited number of albums than most bands. Lets face facts. GNR was most productive during 87-93. Chinese Democracy was good but there wasn't  any memorable songs that will stand the test of time for the casual fan.  I think a lot of it deals with the fact that you had so many different people who were in Guns during the making of the album. The album as whole was disjointed. I think with this lineup,  which has been the most steady since the original lineup, can produce something spectacular. Guns N' Roses can be the modern version of Fleetwood Mac in a way. Fleetwood Mac had two great periods with the original band and when Stevie Nicks along with Lindsay Buckingham became members. The same can be said for GNR. Axl most definitely has his voice back!  I hope these guys can go into the studio and produce something before time is up.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 10:50:49 AM by draguns » Logged
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #727 on: December 30, 2012, 11:24:56 AM »

I guess we are also forgetting the last time Axl was interviewed on tv he said that we wouldnt have to wait as long for the next one , sooo its hopefully a matter of when not if they release an album.
I try not to think about it like i used to waiting for Chinese Democracy as it does ger deflating .  I just have a quick browse on here or other forums occasionally to see if anythings happening.
I suppose even a Chinese re release with Blood in the Water as a bonus would do for a while , i quite like that clip that surfaced

That might be true...you can always wait 14 years instead of 15 and that will make the wait shorter 1 year.

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #728 on: December 30, 2012, 11:26:34 AM »

MJ23:

"- AC/DC is a hell of a band, take a deep listen and you'll see that their production follows a completely different style than any GNR release ever did.
Within the time period of GNR (1987-now) AC/DC released only 5 studio albums! Just a hint  Wink"

AC/DC is one of the best bands of all time... i put their music on my IPod all day everyday. Have all their albums. You're damn right! A HELL of a band!

5 Studio albums > 1 studio album (Chinese Democracy) since 1994... don't you think it's better to have 5 albums than 1... you're only saying i'm right with your sentence. So Thank You!

As far as Smashing Pumpkins... the boxset is fucking awesome... you should get it and see it for yourself... Great gems in there. All the Nirvana box set and cds that came out were great! Especially the box set... a must have for any Nirvana collector...Boxsets never sell well... they're only intended for the "hardcore" fans. Doesn't mean it sucks or it's not good... it's not for the casual fan.

Proof of firing 15 people? Just count down the guys he fired... Doc, Irving Azoff, Doug Goldstein, Alan Niven, Merck etc etc etc there's so many of them i can't even remember the name. The shocking one is Alan Niven...Great guy, and he helped a lot with the illusion records. Very professional at what he does!

About the other bands releasing albums and the quality not meeting its standards.... i can't tell you 2 or 3 songs that completely suck on Chinese Democracy...Maybe quantity is not always good, but i can also name 3 songs that aren't good on Chinese: IRS, Madagascar and Riad.

Draguns - Hits - AC/DC - Shook me all night long, Highway to hell, Back in Black, Thunderstruck, Rock N'Roll damnation, Whole Lotta Rosie, Shoot to Thrill, Let there be rock, For those about to rock, Rock N'Roll Train, dirty deeds..., Moneytalks aaaaah that's enough... there's much more. I think You know that.

Metallica - Master of puppets, unforgiven, nothing else matters, whenever i may roam, Blackened, st anger, seek and destroy, One.... that's enough too.

Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit, come as you are, lithium, heartshaped box, all apologies, territorial pissings etc etc etc

Springsteen - Born in the USA, Streets of Philly, Dance.. etc etc etc

"Regarding the "thin" catalogue, that is true. However, I don't know of many bands who have created as many memorable hits as GNR has. You always hear "Welcome to the Jungle", "Sweet Child O' Mine", "Paradise City" and "You Could Be Mine" played at sporting events and others platforms. I think that says a lot about this band."

Draguns you're an inteligent poster and i liked your post, i agree and disagree at the same time with that part of your post, reasons are above. There might not be a whole lot of bands, but there's some of them that do have a lot of hits, especially the ones i gave the example earlier.

As for this: "I, for one, would love to hear a new album by this version of Guns N' Roses. For me, nothing will ever beat the original GNR who created AFD, Lies, UYI 1 and 2. However, I think this version of GNR can produce some great songs! DJ is an awesome guitarist and brings back that old school GNR feel. I do think that at this point GNR needs to stop touring and head back into the studio or do what Bumblefoot suggested. They have been on tour for a long time now. At some point, you need to head into the studio and create a new album. " - couldn't have sait it better... it's time! Stop touring... go to the studio and produce some killer tunes! Release one single/song before touring again - Definitely! Otherwise it's boring!

Halo, thank you for the compliment. I agree and disagree with you as well. I think AC/DC, Aerosmith,  Bruce Springsteen, Rolling Stones,  Bon Jovi,  U2 have all created a plethora of hits that reaches out to the general music fans. I love Metallica but I don't think they have really reached out to everyone.  I would say "Enter Sandman" and "Master of Puppets"  are their signature songs. I'm not a fan of Nirvana. I do think that "Smells Like Teen Spirit" is their signature song. However, Nirvana never had as many hits as GNR.
 My point was that Guns N' Roses has a lot more hits with a limited number of albums than most bands. Lets face facts. GNR was most productive during 87-93. Chinese Democracy was good but there wasn't  any memorable songs that will stand the test of time for the casual fan.  I think a lot of it deals with the fact that you had so many different people who were in Guns during the making of the album. The album as whole was disjointed. I think with this lineup,  which has been the most steady since the original lineup, can produce something spectacular. Guns N' Roses can be the modern version of Fleetwood Mac in a way. Fleetwood Mac had two great periods with the original band and when Stevie Nicks along with Lindsay Buckingham became members. The same can be said for GNR. Axl most definitely has his voice back!  I hope these guys can go into the studio and produce something before time is up.

I agree with this part of your post:

"Chinese Democracy was good but there wasn't  any memorable songs that will stand the test of time for the casual fan.  I think a lot of it deals with the fact that you had so many different people who were in Guns during the making of the album. The album as whole was disjointed."

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #729 on: December 30, 2012, 02:45:16 PM »

So i'm attacking the band for speaking the true uh? The political side of things...

See, that's the thing. You think you speak the truth. IT'S ONLY YOUR PERSONAL THEORY/OPINION. Everybody else knows this, expect you.... You need to realize this.

Your opinion is not the truth.

You know nothing about GN'R's relationship with the record company, future plans, motivations, how things work within the band etc etc etc. All these things matter if you want to post "the truth".

Every band has politics behind it.... i don't see other bands complaining so much about it... i don't see Metallica going in inactive, or AC/DC going inactive as GNR does every 2 or 3 years...

If there's politics with GNR, there's politics with Metallica, there's politics with Smashing Pumpkins there's politics with every band... that's an excuse...

What you don't realize, still after all these years, is that GN'R is different. Usually every band with integrity differs from another.

I guess certain manufactured pop bands can all operate with similar business models and marketing plans, but actual bands are made up of individuals who react differently and have their own beliefs, ethics and so on.

Your post is like saying you and I are alike because we're both GN'R fans. We're nothing alike.

I didn't prove you wrong?

You're stubborn. Your whole theory is that the band shouldn't tour so they can record. What makes you so sure they would be in the recording studio if they're not touring? As an example, I told you there was no new album in  2011.

Also, people who say we fans don't want a new album aren't getting the point.... There's a difference between wanting a new album and attacking the band for not releasing one at your convenience.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #730 on: December 30, 2012, 04:47:13 PM »

right, we don't know shit about GN'R's relationship with the record company, future plans, motivations

some insights maybe?

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
gnrfan1797
« Reply #731 on: December 30, 2012, 04:59:43 PM »

All the touring that's been going on, I think it would be kind of cool to put out a live album. Either way whatever happens happens and I'll be just as excited whatever the band decides to do.
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #732 on: December 30, 2012, 05:01:59 PM »

"Your whole theory is that the band shouldn't tour so they can record. What makes you so sure they would be in the recording studio if they're not touring? As an example, I told you there was no new album in  2011."

We both know what happened between the release of Chinese Democracy and 2011, and we both know why it happened...are you gonna play the victim now? you sure as hell could become a lawyer, you're good at trying to manipulate...
Let me remind you (not that you need to be reminded) of what happened between 2008 and 2011...Irving made sure Axl would release Chinese Democracy and the cd was released... then all of a sudden Axl ran away, because he didn't like the fact that Irving suggested a reunion for a tour, or the fact that Irving released Chinese Democracy with the booklet that was included, or perhaps he didn't like the fact that Irving put on the songs on MySpace a day before the release?...
All in all it's far and square Axl got mad at Irving and decided to fire him, however it's not fair and square that Axl was so unprofessional with his label...

And just for the matter nothing justifies that Axl didn't do any kind of promotion for the album and didn't go out touring with his band. Nothing justifies that Axl took 15 years to make a new album, and even so he was not fully satisfied with its release...(apparently)

I honestly think that the only way that the label allows this kind of unprofessionalism, is only for the fact that they know that they can make a lot of money out of Axl... that's the only reason they allow such "act", if Axl was a Bumblefoot or a Tommy Stinson, he would have been out of his job long time ago with such conduct....
Axl is lucky that he is as talented as he is and that he generates a lot of money around him... he even admits this himself, "if he didn't have the name Guns N'Roses he would probably be bankrupt by now" remember that line Jarmo? so i guess it's not just a conspiracy theory, now is it?

Again this is not a theory... it is my personal opinion, that i believe is the truth!

About GNR being "different" that is the LAMEST excuse i have ever seen, read or heard... rofl

NO BANDS are alike, but all the bands i mentioned and much more that i could mention here, are very professional, cohesive and release new stuff in a variety of ways. At this point you can't really say GNR have any kind of integrity... after 15-20 years of fighting/negotiating with a record company over a release of 3 new albums, of which only one was released at this point (the way it was released), which resulted in GNR having to tour in order to make up for the money spent with the production and studios for the album...
Like i said, the name Guns N'Roses generates a lot of money (We all know why... remember those 5 guys who made magic together?.. you get the point!), that's about the only reason that i could think... why the record company still has Axl under contract...

They have been so patient with him... and he could turn it all around in his favor, with just a new album...that's all it would take to make people happy... the people he works for, and the people who still enjoy his music! More than anything Axl doesn't owe us anything maybe... but he owns it to HIMSELF!

Maybe one day he will stop the "don't fucking care what you think attitude" for a change, for just one day and he will finally do something creatively awesome!

gnrfan1797
« Reply #733 on: December 30, 2012, 06:51:29 PM »

"Your whole theory is that the band shouldn't tour so they can record. What makes you so sure they would be in the recording studio if they're not touring? As an example, I told you there was no new album in  2011."

We both know what happened between the release of Chinese Democracy and 2011, and we both know why it happened...are you gonna play the victim now? you sure as hell could become a lawyer, you're good at trying to manipulate...
Let me remind you (not that you need to be reminded) of what happened between 2008 and 2011...Irving made sure Axl would release Chinese Democracy and the cd was released... then all of a sudden Axl ran away, because he didn't like the fact that Irving suggested a reunion for a tour, or the fact that Irving released Chinese Democracy with the booklet that was included, or perhaps he didn't like the fact that Irving put on the songs on MySpace a day before the release?...
All in all it's far and square Axl got mad at Irving and decided to fire him, however it's not fair and square that Axl was so unprofessional with his label...

And just for the matter nothing justifies that Axl didn't do any kind of promotion for the album and didn't go out touring with his band. Nothing justifies that Axl took 15 years to make a new album, and even so he was not fully satisfied with its release...(apparently)

I honestly think that the only way that the label allows this kind of unprofessionalism, is only for the fact that they know that they can make a lot of money out of Axl... that's the only reason they allow such "act", if Axl was a Bumblefoot or a Tommy Stinson, he would have been out of his job long time ago with such conduct....
Axl is lucky that he is as talented as he is and that he generates a lot of money around him... he even admits this himself, "if he didn't have the name Guns N'Roses he would probably be bankrupt by now" remember that line Jarmo? so i guess it's not just a conspiracy theory, now is it?

Again this is not a theory... it is my personal opinion, that i believe is the truth!

About GNR being "different" that is the LAMEST excuse i have ever seen, read or heard... rofl

NO BANDS are alike, but all the bands i mentioned and much more that i could mention here, are very professional, cohesive and release new stuff in a variety of ways. At this point you can't really say GNR have any kind of integrity... after 15-20 years of fighting/negotiating with a record company over a release of 3 new albums, of which only one was released at this point (the way it was released), which resulted in GNR having to tour in order to make up for the money spent with the production and studios for the album...
Like i said, the name Guns N'Roses generates a lot of money (We all know why... remember those 5 guys who made magic together?.. you get the point!), that's about the only reason that i could think... why the record company still has Axl under contract...

They have been so patient with him... and he could turn it all around in his favor, with just a new album...that's all it would take to make people happy... the people he works for, and the people who still enjoy his music! More than anything Axl doesn't owe us anything maybe... but he owns it to HIMSELF!

Maybe one day he will stop the "don't fucking care what you think attitude" for a change, for just one day and he will finally do something creatively awesome!

After reading all of your nonsense I have come to the conclusion that your really not all that bright  Smiley What makes you think you are entitled to anything? Do you work at the label? How can anyone ever really know what's going on unless they work there? Do you cry like this on other boards? Do you need a tissue?
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #734 on: December 30, 2012, 08:16:23 PM »

We all want new music... but haven't we learned to be patient as GN'R fans yet?? New music will come eventually. Axl has said it before, "Live your lives." We've got a great fucking band and they're touring right now. Be happy. The album will come when it's ready... and when it does it will be the greatest thing this band has done in a long, long time.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
DnR
Headliner

« Reply #735 on: December 30, 2012, 08:40:37 PM »

We all want new music... but haven't we learned to be patient as GN'R fans yet?? New music will come eventually. Axl has said it before, "Live your lives." We've got a great fucking band and they're touring right now. Be happy. The album will come when it's ready... and when it does it will be the greatest thing this band has done in a long, long time.

This ^ There will be new music, and it will not be rushed, Have a little patience, enjoy the live shows and get ready for another great album from Axl and co.  ok
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #736 on: December 31, 2012, 12:07:39 AM »

Halo your post are so damn tired and snore worthy, seriously I think you are just talking to yourself .

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Chuzeville
Rocker

I'm Serge Lama!

« Reply #737 on: December 31, 2012, 05:28:14 AM »

If we're taking other bands as examples, I'd like to say I'm pretty glad the beatles stopped touring in 1966 to focus on writing & recording. And I can't say I feel sorry for the fans who didn't get to see them back then because of that, because what they recorded then made their legacy immortal.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 05:30:53 AM by Chuzeville » Logged
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #738 on: December 31, 2012, 05:41:02 AM »

If we're taking other bands as examples, I'd like to say I'm pretty glad the beatles stopped touring in 1966 to focus on writing & recording. And I can't say I feel sorry for the fans who didn't get to see them back then because of that, because what they recorded then made their legacy immortal.

+1

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #739 on: December 31, 2012, 08:42:25 AM »

however it's not fair and square that Axl was so unprofessional with his label...

And the label was professional by pissing off the artist?

This is where you're wrong.

Axl doesn't owe you anything. You're not a shareholder in GN'R.

Plenty of artists have stopped making music and/or touring.

GN'R is different, that's a fact. Not a theory or personal opinion. The proof is in the history. Smiley

Also, where did you prove your theory to be right about a band not touring equaling a new album?

All I saw was talk about 2008 and the album coming out and the band going on tour.... Nowhere did you manage to prove that if the band wasn't an active touring act they'd be in a recording studio....

That's the attitude that gave us all that music we all love. Did you forget already?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 493 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: