Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 07:37:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228143 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 493 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1599714 times)
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #5800 on: December 15, 2016, 03:18:54 PM »

The Rolling Stones did their last album in Three Days! Just bang the tunes out! peace

It was just a covers album though.  ok

It's hard to say just how quickly things could be done for the next album.  If the idea is to simply incorporate Slash & Duff on what's already "in the can" then it could be done in two to three weeks and then onto to mixing/mastering.  However, if they're planning on doing originals....That could take some serious time to put together.  Either way, I'd be shocked if we hear anything definitive about new music until 2018, late 2017 at the earliest. Just don't see it.

CD was the longest taking album ever

But most of the songs where written and recorded in a short matter of time

It was the over producing on over dubs that killed the time frame

Release a bare bones song.   Reverse of CD, under produced
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #5801 on: December 15, 2016, 03:23:02 PM »

The Rolling Stones did their last album in Three Days! Just bang the tunes out! peace

I mean...I think GnR has turned over a new leaf...but lets not get all crazy here. Wink  Axl's still a perfectionist, and I can't imagine them creating anything he'd be happy with in 3 days. Wink

Plus....then you have all the other crap that goes with it (mixing, mastering, promotion, etc).  And you KNOW the label would want to push the fuck out of a new GnR album complete with long lead time.

If MK+C would have recorded in May 2016 for release some time in 2017.....I have to think GnR would be fairly compared to a similar schedule. At the fastest.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #5802 on: December 15, 2016, 03:26:44 PM »

Just pointing out:

Smile by Brian Wilson (and the Beach Boys, for their contributions to it) took way longer. 38 years from concept to release (1966-2004).

Together again,
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #5803 on: December 15, 2016, 03:45:08 PM »

Just pointing out:

Smile by Brian Wilson (and the Beach Boys, for their contributions to it) took way longer. 38 years from concept to release (1966-2004).

Yes I am still writing my solo album as well.  Been working on it for 37 years....   

Neither has anything to do with guns and Axl just releasing there crap, timely

So Axl is a perfectionist...  Great.  The album CD must really piss him off then, cause it is a far from perfect album.

Also if this truly is a band than one person can not be a perfectionist, because nothing will ever get released.

If this is the Axl Rose band   have at it.  Take your time, be perfect.

But if it is a band, listen to all the parties involved   write something, release it, done
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #5804 on: December 15, 2016, 04:59:26 PM »

It's hard to say just how quickly things could be done for the next album.  If the idea is to simply incorporate Slash & Duff on what's already "in the can" then it could be done in two to three weeks and then onto to mixing/mastering.  However, if they're planning on doing originals....That could take some serious time to put together.  Either way, I'd be shocked if we hear anything definitive about new music until 2018, late 2017 at the earliest. Just don't see it.

It's not even close to the longest wait for an album ever.

Steeley Dan, Devo, Brian Wilson, Pink Floyd, My Bloody Valentine, The Pixies, The Who, The Cars, Cat Stevens, Eagles, Black Flag, The New York Dolls, The Stooges, and many other acts all had twenty years between albums. Other bands like Tool, NIN, Dr. Dre, etc. have had long gaps as well, though not as long.

GN'R only gets mentioned because they're one of the few HUGE acts who waited that long. And it's ancient history. For a band at this point in their career, a few more years wouldn't be surprising, if they've got another album of new material in them.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #5805 on: December 15, 2016, 05:05:32 PM »

Just pointing out:

Yes I am still writing my solo album as well.  Been working on it for 37 years....   

So Axl is a perfectionist...  Great.  The album CD must really piss him off then, cause it is a far from perfect album.

Also if this truly is a band than one person can not be a perfectionist, because nothing will ever get released.

But if it is a band, listen to all the parties involved   write something, release it, done

I was simply pointing out that cd was not, in fact, "the longest taking album ever".

And, as to my previous post...again, i point to the mk+c schedule. Nobody is saying they should take 8 years to release their next album. But if you think this band ever wrote, recorded, mixed, mastered, and readied for release material in three days....you are painfully wrong...and if thats your expectation, ever, you are setting yourself up to be dusappointed (and unreasonably so). I'm suggesting that, given a reasonable schedule, combined with their current tour schedule, 2018 looks more reasonable than 2017.

Axl has voiced his issues with cd's release....no? There were a number of things he did not like....but keep in mind: YOU not liking something is different than Axl not liking it. I'd guess that some of the reasons YOU think cd is not oerfect are very different than the things axl found fault with. And really, only his opinion matters. Its his art.

And "all parties involved" includes mr. Rose. No?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 05:08:35 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #5806 on: December 15, 2016, 06:24:19 PM »

It's not even close to the longest wait for an album ever.

Steeley Dan, Devo, Brian Wilson, Pink Floyd, My Bloody Valentine, The Pixies, The Who, The Cars, Cat Stevens, Eagles, Black Flag, The New York Dolls, The Stooges, and many other acts all had twenty years between albums. Other bands like Tool, NIN, Dr. Dre, etc. have had long gaps as well, though not as long.

GN'R only gets mentioned because they're one of the few HUGE acts who waited that long. And it's ancient history. For a band at this point in their career, a few more years wouldn't be surprising, if they've got another album of new material in them.

If I was to bet.  I would bet on this stretch without a album.  Will be the longest in gnr history.   Longer than the wait for cd. 

At least with the wait for CD we got new music played live.  And a new single released.  Right in the middle of the wait
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #5807 on: December 15, 2016, 06:28:22 PM »

Just pointing out:

I was simply pointing out that cd was not, in fact, "the longest taking album ever".

And, as to my previous post...again, i point to the mk+c schedule. Nobody is saying they should take 8 years to release their next album. But if you think this band ever wrote, recorded, mixed, mastered, and readied for release material in three days....you are painfully wrong...and if thats your expectation, ever, you are setting yourself up to be dusappointed (and unreasonably so). I'm suggesting that, given a reasonable schedule, combined with their current tour schedule, 2018 looks more reasonable than 2017.

Axl has voiced his issues with cd's release....no? There were a number of things he did not like....but keep in mind: YOU not liking something is different than Axl not liking it. I'd guess that some of the reasons YOU think cd is not oerfect are very different than the things axl found fault with. And really, only his opinion matters. Its his art.

Sorry I was just talking about gnr roses.  Not to compare them to other bands. 

So it was the longest album ever to release in the history of gnr

How many years has it been since we got an album or a single?   Tic toc
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #5808 on: December 15, 2016, 07:37:46 PM »

Just pointing out:

Appetite for Democracy - though I'm not sure you'd count it, but it was released in 2014
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #5809 on: December 15, 2016, 08:25:58 PM »

Just pointing out:

Appetite for Democracy - though I'm not sure you'd count it, but it was released in 2014

Why would anyone count that?

Cool. It was neat
Nothing original about it

It would be like counting the live era album in the 90s as a release.   Well you guys got that!  And if you where lucky enough you got to hear coma on it live     Nah.   The last original release in the 90e was oh my god.   We where lucky to get that

So now this wait begins. St mark my works it almost has been the longest wait ever.  But will end up being the longest wait for original music from this band ever
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #5810 on: December 15, 2016, 08:43:23 PM »

So now this wait begins. St mark my works it almost has been the longest wait ever.  But will end up being the longest wait for original music from this band ever

We don't even know what we have right now.

Is this a band going forward?  Or just a different, but obviously better, version of a touring company?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #5811 on: December 15, 2016, 08:51:12 PM »

Is this a band going forward?  Or just a different, but obviously better, version of a touring company?

Well it has been almost a year sand bed this whole thing has been up and running again. So if we don't know what it is by now I don't think we are going to know 1 more year from now

For anyone to say just wait and enjoy this blows my mind

So what have we been waiting for the past 10 years?    Was that not an and we where seeing or what. Or just a huge wage of time or spot filler?

Cool slash Axl and duff are back together again.  Where is the music???  It's been a year.  Plus almost a decade for some of the other band members have been around around since original music has come out. 

Slash and Axl.  Great.  Some of us spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars to see this act    Ummm. Now what? 
matty29
Headliner

« Reply #5812 on: December 16, 2016, 12:48:59 AM »

Well it has been almost a year sand bed this whole thing has been up and running again. So if we don't know what it is by now I don't think we are going to know 1 more year from now

So what have we been waiting for the past 10 years?    Was that not an and we where seeing or what. Or just a huge wage of time or spot filler?

Cool slash Axl and duff are back together again.  Where is the music???  It's been a year.  Plus almost a decade for some of the other band members have been around around since original music has come out. 

Slash and Axl.  Great.  Some of us spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars to see this act    Ummm. Now what? 

Your hundreds if not thousands of dollars earned you the experience you bought.  You can take pride that if this band decides to record it could be in part because of fans like you showing support and giving them the juice to do a fn world tour.  Beyond that i dont think anyone can claim to be owed something at this point.  You bought they delivered end of story.
TokyoRose
Headliner

« Reply #5813 on: December 16, 2016, 03:28:32 AM »

Whats more realistic is them recording a song or two.  Attach it to a blockbuster movie in 2017, and BOOM.  You have just added a level of excitement, and freshness to the tour.

The world needs a new GNR single.  Forget the album right now.  They can bust out a solid song or two over the winter break.
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #5814 on: December 16, 2016, 05:00:50 AM »

Whats more realistic is them recording a song or two.  Attach it to a blockbuster movie in 2017, and BOOM.  You have just added a level of excitement, and freshness to the tour.

The next Terminator movie was originally scheduled for release on May 19, 2017 but was postponed in the beginning of this year.

The reason for postponing... Baywatch movie hihi

Please, God, do not let us hear new music in a next year's blockbuster movie.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #5815 on: December 16, 2016, 06:57:04 AM »

Your hundreds if not thousands of dollars earned you the experience you bought.  You can take pride that if this band decides to record it could be in part because of fans like you showing support and giving them the juice to do a fn world tour.  Beyond that i dont think anyone can claim to be owed something at this point.  You bought they delivered end of story.

Again nobody is saying anyone is owed

I am saying people have spent a lot of money recently
The band isn't doing any one favours.   This isn't a fan charity.   It's a huge business making mega money.   

Sounds like some people are all met saying the fans owe it to the band to wait.   Ummm no.  Just like the band doesn't owe the fans anything the fans also owe the band nothing.   We pay our huge somww of money to see them live    And .....
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #5816 on: December 16, 2016, 08:30:12 AM »

The band isn't doing any one favours.   This isn't a fan charity.   It's a huge business making mega money.   

Sounds like some people are all met saying the fans owe it to the band to wait.   Ummm no.  Just like the band doesn't owe the fans anything the fans also owe the band nothing.   We pay our huge somww of money to see them live    And .....

No matter how you split hairs...that's saying you're owed something. Something beyond what your ticket bought you. It might not be really what you mean (we'll get to that in a sec) but it's what you're actually implying. "I paid a ton of money....I should get an album now...I shouldn't have to wait".

You paid your huge sum of money to see them live. They showed up and put on a killer show for you. You saw them live.  They satisfied that "contract" with you.

That has zero to do with new music.

You are a fan.  You can choose to be a fan or not.  You can choose to follow the band or not. You can choose to spend money on this bands merchandise, or not. That's your right as a consumer. They get zero control over that

They are the business.  They get to choose what they supply to you, when, how, and of what quality it is.  You get zero control over that.

People aren't saying "we owe it to the band to wait"...they are telling you that recent activity has earned enough goodwill that they are willing to wait, and it seems REASONABLE to wait.

You don't? Fine. Stop following the band, going to shows, posting on boards, buying merch, etc. Vote with your wallet and your "feet" (digital or otherwise).

If enough people feel like you do....and the band cares about the drop and revenue/"traffic"...they'll do something about it.  Or not.

I think what you might actually MEAN is "They should probably release new music, soon, or they are going to lose fans/tickets/merch sales, etc".  If so...it's a fair point, but I think its a premature one.  It will be much more apt in 2018 than it is coming off a successful, well sold, highly grossing tour of the Americas....with what look like they will be successful, well sold, highly grossing tours of other continents coming up next year.

In this case, the reunion, itself, sort of takes the spot of an album in the normal process.  Instead of touring on a "new album"...that's what they're touring on.  If you're "bored" of that...fine. I think you'll find you're in the minority, but fine. But there is a significant portion of the planet that isn't...because they haven't seen it yet. They have large swaths of the planet yet to cover.  When the finish, they're going to come back, do their thing in some "underserved" markets.  Once THATS done...I'd offer THATS the time for new music.

Again, from a business perspective: They have something that's selling tickets now.  They're pretty much sold out/sold very well everywhere they've been so far. New music released NOW isn't going to increase those ticket sales, because there just isn't enough capacity in the stadiums for it to have much of an effect.  And in terms of PR....they're being talked about CONSTANTLY in the press.  They don't need new music, right now, to get their name in front of peoples faces.

But, if you wait until things potentially slow down again...say in 2018 (after this tour is over)....THEN that new music has the opportunity to actually do the band some good. Coincidentally, given a normal production schedule, the band seems to have an extended break built into THIS tour that would be perfect to record material if the eye is on a 2018 release. If they do all that, then you tour on THAT album for another couple years and start the cycle again.

That's the way this works for "normal" bands.  I totally get this is a bit out of the ordinary, because you have to consider the reunion, itself, as the start of it, rather than a physical album release.  But there you have it.

Also, one thing to keep in mind...and why there are bunches of folks objecting to some of the stuff you're saying: You only speak for you.  I get YOU are bored. YOU want new music. YOU think they should change the set list. YOU YOU YOU.  But there are people telling you they are not there yet, and that they think it's unreasonable to expect the majority of folks to be WHERE YOU ARE given the year we've had.  And, so far, ticket sales, merch sales (by the looks at the shows) and other factors would say that MOST fans are pretty much OK with where we're at.

YOU aren't. Again, fine.  Just because we can't wrap our heads around being in that place doesn't make it wrong for you to be there. But I'm just not sure we need a continual running Bacon commentary on it.  At this point we have enough material to pretty much know where you're at without you repeating it, until you chime in and tell us you've changed course. Smiley
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 08:41:35 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #5817 on: December 16, 2016, 08:57:35 AM »

No matter how you split hairs...that's saying you're owed something. Something beyond what your ticket bought you. It might not be really what you mean (we'll get to that in a sec) but it's what you're actually implying. "I paid a ton of money....I should get an album now...I shouldn't have to wait".

You paid your huge sum of money to see them live. They showed up and put on a killer show for you. You saw them live.  They satisfied that "contract" with you.

That has zero to do with new music.

You are a fan.  You can choose to be a fan or not.  You can choose to follow the band or not. You can choose to spend money on this bands merchandise, or not. That's your right as a consumer. They get zero control over that

They are the business.  They get to choose what they supply to you, when, how, and of what quality it is.  You get zero control over that.

People aren't saying "we owe it to the band to wait"...they are telling you that recent activity has earned enough goodwill that they are willing to wait, and it seems REASONABLE to wait.

You don't? Fine. Stop following the band, going to shows, posting on boards, buying merch, etc. Vote with your wallet and your "feet" (digital or otherwise).

If enough people feel like you do....and the band cares about the drop and revenue/"traffic"...they'll do something about it.  Or not.

I think what you might actually MEAN is "They should probably release new music, soon, or they are going to lose fans/tickets/merch sales, etc".  If so...it's a fair point, but I think its a premature one.  It will be much more apt in 2018 than it is coming off a successful, well sold, highly grossing tour of the Americas....with what look like they will be successful, well sold, highly grossing tours of other continents coming up next year.

In this case, the reunion, itself, sort of takes the spot of an album in the normal process.  Instead of touring on a "new album"...that's what they're touring on.  If you're "bored" of that...fine. I think you'll find you're in the minority, but fine. But there is a significant portion of the planet that isn't...because they haven't seen it yet. They have large swaths of the planet yet to cover.  When the finish, they're going to come back, do their thing in some "underserved" markets.  Once THATS done...I'd offer THATS the time for new music.

Again, from a business perspective: They have something that's selling tickets now.  They're pretty much sold out/sold very well everywhere they've been so far. New music released NOW isn't going to increase those ticket sales, because there just isn't enough capacity in the stadiums for it to have much of an effect.  And in terms of PR....they're being talked about CONSTANTLY in the press.  They don't need new music, right now, to get their name in front of peoples faces.

But, if you wait until things potentially slow down again...say in 2018 (after this tour is over)....THEN that new music has the opportunity to actually do the band some good. Coincidentally, given a normal production schedule, the band seems to have an extended break built into THIS tour that would be perfect to record material if the eye is on a 2018 release. If they do all that, then you tour on THAT album for another couple years and start the cycle again.

That's the way this works for "normal" bands.  I totally get this is a bit out of the ordinary, because you have to consider the reunion, itself, as the start of it, rather than a physical album release.  But there you have it.

Also, one thing to keep in mind...and why there are bunches of folks objecting to some of the stuff you're saying: You only speak for you.  I get YOU are bored. YOU want new music. YOU think they should change the set list. YOU YOU YOU.  But there are people telling you they are not there yet, and that they think it's unreasonable to expect the majority of folks to be WHERE YOU ARE given the year we've had.  And, so far, ticket sales, merch sales (by the looks at the shows) and other factors would say that MOST fans are pretty much OK with where we're at.

YOU aren't. Again, fine.  Just because we can't wrap our heads around being in that place doesn't make it wrong for you to be there. But I'm just not sure we need a continual running Bacon commentary on it.  At this point we have enough material to pretty much know where you're at without you repeating it, until you chime in and tell us you've changed course. Smiley

There is a huge difference between "wanting" something as a fan and feeling "owed" something as a fan.

I feel as a fan I am "owed", just what I pay for.  Like you have said, once the money transfer is complete I expect the other party to withhold there side, as I did mine.   I.E.  I pay for a concert (they play it), I buy a shit (it shows up), I buy a album (It works), blah blah blah

There is nothing "fun" with talking about any of that and its not how forums and talk radio is built.

Now what I "want" is totally different.  And the "reasons" I have for this can be totally different than anyone else's, because really they are just "opinions".   

So I want new music.   Why?  Because I want to hear new original music from my favorite band

I want a change in the set list for, shows announced for the second leg of the NA tour.  Why?  Because I feel they already played markets very close to where they are coming again and that a fan would of seen the show already if they wanted too (i.e If you are in western Canada and are a fan of the band you would of travelled to see them)

I want them to drop all cover songs from every set list.  Why?  Because I want to hear more original music from the band (see above).  I also think some of these non original cover songs have been played to death (see above)

I "feel" as a fan of this band "I" have been "waiting" for a "very" long time for "this" band to release new music.   Some people feel that the "wait" gets reset now that we switched lead guitar players and bass players.   I don't.  I think the wait continues and it is overly long.  Its my "opinion" that if you don't think this way than you don't give the past lineups credit for being a true band.   If they want to come out and say.  "hey that past lineups where just place hodlers for this line up, we are the real band, please be patient with new music, its coming"  Then fine.  But all we have gotten for the past decade is how they are working on new music and yada yada....   

So in conclusion there is a huge different between wants and owes....

If you and a few others "want" to be patient for new music and "enjoy" any guns show that they put on.  Then have at it.   Its your opinion 
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #5818 on: December 16, 2016, 09:15:30 AM »

That's what I said.

So long as you understand "I want" should have absolutely no expectation of "I get", for pretty much the reasons I laid out.  And you understand that the band gives exactly 2 flying fucks that YOU (specifically..the baconman) want it. And, quite frankly, the fandom at large probably doesn't give two shits what BACON (specifically) wants, either. It's all about what the band wants, and to a lesser extent what the homogenized majority of the fandom wants (or, more specifically, is paying for and showing interest in at that moment).  So long you don't hold either of those two groups actually responsible for not agreeing with your list of "I wants".....then everything is all good.  I don't see you convincing either group, any time soon, to come around to  your way of thinking.

You can want a billion dollars delivered by pink fluffy unicorns. A desire doesn't need any logical or factual basis...that's true. But if your "I wants" are not really reasonable, and you have any expectation that they will be satisfied anyway....you're going to end up disappointed, and miserable.  And you're going to get into a lot of these conversations where people explain why what you want isn't a) reasonable b) best c) practical d) all of the above.

I do GET that the forums are where we discuss our opinions and thoughts on all this stuff. But....and I'm being honest with you bacon...it's starting to be sort of a tail chasing broken record on your end.  You've made the point, across multiple threads, about what you want.  I don't think there is a regular member here who doesn't know what you want.  I'm just not sure "What bacon wants Guns n Roses to do" is a topic a lot of people are going to want to keep discussing.  I know that, until this talk (which was a slight variation on the theme), I was pretty much skipping your posts because a) I knew what they were going to say, b) replying would just result in a duplicate of a conversation we've already had and c) I'm bored saying and hearing the same stuff over and over.  I'm getting there on this topic too...since we're starting to head down the same path again.

If it's cathartic for you to keep repeating yourself....hey...go for it, until the mods step in.   But you'll excuse me (and maybe some of the other regulars) if we start skipping over. OK?  We know what bacon wants, we know what bacon gets. Wink

Together again,
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #5819 on: December 16, 2016, 09:58:39 AM »

That's what I said.

So long as you understand "I want" should have absolutely no expectation of "I get", for pretty much the reasons I laid out.  And you understand that the band gives exactly 2 flying fucks that YOU (specifically..the baconman) want it. And, quite frankly, the fandom at large probably doesn't give two shits what BACON (specifically) wants, either. It's all about what the band wants, and to a lesser extent what the homogenized majority of the fandom wants (or, more specifically, is paying for and showing interest in at that moment).  So long you don't hold either of those two groups actually responsible for not agreeing with your list of "I wants".....then everything is all good.  I don't see you convincing either group, any time soon, to come around to  your way of thinking.

You can want a billion dollars delivered by pink fluffy unicorns. A desire doesn't need any logical or factual basis...that's true. But if your "I wants" are not really reasonable, and you have any expectation that they will be satisfied anyway....you're going to end up disappointed, and miserable.  And you're going to get into a lot of these conversations where people explain why what you want isn't a) reasonable b) best c) practical d) all of the above.

I do GET that the forums are where we discuss our opinions and thoughts on all this stuff. But....and I'm being honest with you bacon...it's starting to be sort of a tail chasing broken record on your end.  You've made the point, across multiple threads, about what you want.  I don't think there is a regular member here who doesn't know what you want.  I'm just not sure "What bacon wants Guns n Roses to do" is a topic a lot of people are going to want to keep discussing.  I know that, until this talk (which was a slight variation on the theme), I was pretty much skipping your posts because a) I knew what they were going to say, b) replying would just result in a duplicate of a conversation we've already had and c) I'm bored saying and hearing the same stuff over and over.  I'm getting there on this topic too...since we're starting to head down the same path again.

If it's cathartic for you to keep repeating yourself....hey...go for it, until the mods step in.   But you'll excuse me (and maybe some of the other regulars) if we start skipping over. OK?  We know what bacon wants, we know what bacon gets. Wink

As I read in the Donald Trump thread, you are very good at skipping over things, when you read something you don't like.  But I do get a kick out of the fact that you have to announce the fact you are skipping over things.  You know, you could just skip them.....

I am far from angry or miserable.  I do find it very funny though, how happy people say they are, come across as miserable and angry when they hear things they don't like.   

There is zero discussion on this forum regarding anything.   So in fact if you or anyone else doesn't want to talk about anything or ignore everything or just sit back with a smile on your face and a chest pumped out because "your band" is big again and no matter what they do, how can anyone have a negative comment because of the year we have had!!  Do so!

I ignore threads on this site all the time because the topic doesn't appeal to me.  I sure don't com into that thread though and say "just so you know, I am stepping out of this one and ignoring this thread"

Perhaps discussion over the future of the band doesn't appeal to a lot of people, (If it does, I sure don't see anything being posted about it).

Perhaps discussion over the fact this band plays way to many cover songs, needs more original music but sure puts on a great show still.   Doesn't appeal to anyone  ( I sure read enough feedback here over it, most posts about how people don't like my posts than actual posts!)
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 493 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: