Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:47:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 494 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1679705 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #4980 on: February 10, 2015, 02:58:03 PM »

If that's the case, let's just be grateful it wasn't the Kids Choice Awards. Wink

/jarmo

I'd watch that show, just to see the crowd and presenter reaction when "Do you know where the fuck you are......." hit!

Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #4981 on: February 10, 2015, 03:03:34 PM »

On topic: Do we have any idea what the next album's current status is? Are they still recording?  Is it done now and being mixed?

Jarmo, you're tight with TB, any rumblings that 2015 is in fact the plan?
Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #4982 on: February 10, 2015, 03:06:02 PM »

I prefer the work attitute from bands like AC/DC. They have lost their most important member but the band was still able to record a brand new album within months.

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4983 on: February 10, 2015, 03:10:46 PM »

If Axl is asked and wants to do a little thing next year like AC DC did this year... I'm all for it...

and so would everybody here...

but because they have been shunned by the grammys up until now... we say nahhhhhh?

the Grammys are exactly like Pilfer described... an event for pretty people to feel good about themselves... we all know they suck... but with the minimal exposure Axl gets or allows... I'm not saying no to the idea of any such performance...Grammys or not

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:14:00 PM by JAEBALL » Logged

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #4984 on: February 10, 2015, 03:16:04 PM »

@JAEBALL
I talked about 'Rock Or Bust' and not about the Grammys

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #4985 on: February 10, 2015, 03:18:15 PM »

I prefer the work attitute from bands like AC/DC. They have lost their most important member but the band was still able to record a brand new album within months.

There whole copy and paste method of recording albums seems to work for them.  They get albums out but they all sound the same

They also look like death now.  They looked horible at the Grammies.    I am glad I got to see them over 15 years ago live.  As when I saw them live even 5 years ago.  They looked horrible
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4986 on: February 10, 2015, 03:18:28 PM »

@JAEBALL
I talked about 'Rock Or Bust' and not about the Grammys

I wasn't referring to you.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4987 on: February 10, 2015, 03:19:31 PM »

There whole copy and paste method of recording albums seems to work for them.  They get albums out but they all sound the same

They also look like death now.  They looked horible at the Grammies.    I am glad I got to see them over 15 years ago live.  As when I saw them live even 5 years ago.  They looked horrible

They are pushing 70 years old..... lol

They are who they are... they have a formula... i'd say it has worked for them.....

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #4988 on: February 10, 2015, 03:19:47 PM »

If Axl is asked and wants to do a little thing next year like AC DC did this year... I'm all for it...

but because they have been shunned by the grammys up until now... we say nahhhhhh?

the Grammys are exactly like Pilfer described... an event for pretty people to feel good about themselves... we all know they suck... but with the minimal exposure Axl gets or allows... I'm not saying no to the idea of any such performance...Grammys or not

Have Axl play Saturday NIght Live

The audience there is much more geared towards gnr and the responce would be very possitive
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #4989 on: February 10, 2015, 03:22:11 PM »

They are pushing 70 years old..... lol

They are who they are... they have a formula... i'd say it has worked for them.....

Haha Yep.  I still listen too a lot of there a Bon Scott era stuff though.  I havnt been a fan of there modern day stick and am def not a fan when the unwashed masses consider them a cool rock band.   I was partying to there music in grade 7.  While Taylor swift was dancing around in her daddies nuts
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4990 on: February 10, 2015, 03:24:22 PM »

The audience there is much more geared towards gnr and the responce would be very possitive

Yeah. I would enjoy that as well .. any of those late night shows... Conan... shit Kimmel got the scoop last time... a performance on Kimmel would be awesome.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:30:34 PM by JAEBALL » Logged

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #4991 on: February 10, 2015, 03:33:38 PM »

Yeah. I would enjoy that as well .. any of those late night shows... Conan... shit Kimmel got the scoop last time... a performance on Kimmel would be awesome.

Yes I agree with that

It is lettermans last year.   He is almost done actually

He has had some great bands on over the years.   Some have performed from the roof top to live New York crowds.   I would just love to see guns show up durring his last week and do one of these roof top shows
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #4992 on: February 10, 2015, 03:54:29 PM »

And with Letterman, you come on right at the end and don't have to do any chit-chat.  That has to appeal to Axl.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #4993 on: February 10, 2015, 04:07:00 PM »

And with Letterman, you come on right at the end and don't have to do any chit-chat.  That has to appeal to Axl.

The only thing that would be silly though is if letterman introduces the band.   Here's guns n roses....   But it's just Axl and Chris Pitman.  As the rest of the band is off touring to there other bands.  Haha

Letterman has a great house band though.  Axl could use them as support.  Instead of dizzy on piano, we could get paul shaffer
Princess Leia
« Reply #4994 on: February 10, 2015, 04:47:12 PM »

I can?t wait to see them with Connan or Jim Rome   hihi
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #4995 on: February 10, 2015, 05:18:19 PM »

They looked great for there age. Brian was on fine form physically and vocally.
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #4996 on: February 10, 2015, 05:22:48 PM »

On topic: Do we have any idea what the next album's current status is? Are they still recording?  Is it done now and being mixed?

Seconded!

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4997 on: February 10, 2015, 05:42:51 PM »

I haven't heard anything about any plan(s), but neither have I heard anything about something not being the plan.....
In other words, I can't confirm or deny any possible plans!  hihi
Sorry.

Personally, speaking rationally, it's February. I'm not gonna rule out anything.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #4998 on: February 10, 2015, 05:53:47 PM »

Guns N? Roses New Album In The Works! DJ Ashba Confirms Band Still Getting Some Help From Axl Rose! Is A Reunion Tour Imminent?

Just when G n' R fans thought they are stuck with past Gun's N Roses albums, they are in for a treat this 2015! Guns N' Roses guitarist DJ Ashba confirmed with Legendary Rock Interviews that 2015 will be a productive year for the band, possibly going on tour and recording a new album.

http://www.youthhealthmag.com/articles/8792/20150203/guns-n-roses-new-album.htm

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4999 on: February 10, 2015, 06:04:15 PM »

Just when G n' R fans thought they are stuck with past Gun's N Roses albums, they are in for a treat this 2015! Guns N' Roses guitarist DJ Ashba confirmed with Legendary Rock Interviews that 2015 will be a productive year for the band, possibly going on tour and recording a new album.

Nothing like a site recycling an interview from September 2014 in February 2015!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 494 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: