Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:22:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 494 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1681265 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4620 on: February 03, 2015, 11:13:14 AM »

Notice the word IF in my post. Before telling me what to post, make sure you read it instead of just replying with yet another "I know everything, behold my wisdom as I correct three" crap.

If you think of time as lost, then that's already a negative way of seeing it. That's my opinion. I know from your track record that you think of time the same way. We know that, Mr Positivity.

No need to try to switch focus to be about me, again. It seems like I'm your favorite discussion topic. Lovely!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #4621 on: February 03, 2015, 11:17:13 AM »

You're *a* topic.

Let's not get full of ourselves over here.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4622 on: February 03, 2015, 11:18:19 AM »

The paranoia only exists in your mind. Sorry.

I disagree.

You are already fretting over what mean things mean people might say a year from now.

I suppose that's your job as shaper of the message.  Even though you speak for yourself and reading into what you say is a waste of our time.

Alas...

The only "alas" scenario here is you, attempting to magically discern what people are thinking, or will be thinking via your internet connection. hihi

I am personally glad reality isn't nearly as dire as you paint it in your little fantasy world.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #4623 on: February 03, 2015, 11:22:04 AM »

The only "alas" scenario here is you, attempting to magically discern what people are thinking, or will be thinking via your internet connection. hihi

I am personally glad reality isn't nearly as dire as you paint it in your little fantasy world.

I'm not in the mind reading business.  I am in the question asking business though.

Revolver interview :

- good thing
- bad thing
- let's not get ahead of ourselves and twist what he said because you can't always take him at his word unless it helps you down the line in an argument

What say you?

I'm in the "good thing" camp.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4624 on: February 03, 2015, 11:24:22 AM »

You ask questions, but you never seem to ask the one person you need to ask questions, any. Yourself. Cheesy

You're in the good thing camp as long as it works for you. Then you magically switch to the "but he shouldn't/should have...." camp.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4625 on: February 03, 2015, 11:27:47 AM »

I'm not in the mind reading business.  I am in the question asking business though.

Revolver interview :

- good thing
- bad thing
- let's not get ahead of ourselves and twist what he said because you can't always take him at his word unless it helps you down the line in an argument

What say you?

I say that plans change, and the mere fact of plans and situations changing over the years is absolutely no reason for you to jump to the conclusion that "you cant take him at his word".

Shit happens, plans change, situations change-

I'm sure that the new album will be released when it is ready, regardless of what hissy fits people on message boards throw.

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4626 on: February 03, 2015, 11:29:32 AM »

You ask questions, but you never seem to ask the one person you need to ask questions, any. Yourself. Cheesy

You're in the good thing camp as long as it works for you. Then you magically switch to the "but he shouldn't/should have...." camp.

/jarmo

He is in the "conditional good thing camp"  hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #4627 on: February 03, 2015, 11:30:09 AM »

I see zero downside to that interview.  All good, no caveats whatsoever.

I think the only way to see it negatively, is to start looking down the line and fretting that he won't come through.  

I would think such talk would be expected from me, not you.  At least based on the picture you tend to paint.

You are the guy happy with what he's got, and I'm the guy talking about what might go wrong, right?

Well...not here.  Here, that is reversed.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #4628 on: February 03, 2015, 11:31:14 AM »

Revolver interview :

- good thing
- bad thing

What say you?

I say that plans change, and the mere fact of plans and situations changing over the years is absolutely no reason for you to jump to the conclusion that "you cant take him at his word".

I'm sure that the new album will be released when it is ready, regardless of what hissy fits people on message boards throw.

So, no answer, then.

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4629 on: February 03, 2015, 11:34:11 AM »

Revolver interview :

- good thing
- bad thing

What say you?

So, no answer, then.

I know the album will eventually come out one day... Still doesn't explain the years in between...

Somehow that translated in to being miserable... Oh well  Grin

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4630 on: February 03, 2015, 11:36:00 AM »

Revolver interview :

- good thing
- bad thing

What say you?

So, no answer, then.

Reading comprehension is an invaluable skill.

You are going to read what you want to in replies and statements, your posting history proves it.

I'm here to support GNR and converse with other real fans, not to coddle and support the constant critics and faultfinders.

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4631 on: February 03, 2015, 11:37:34 AM »

Revolver interview :

- good thing
- bad thing

What say you?

So, no answer, then.

I know the album will eventually come out one day... Still doesn't explain the years in between...

The years in between need no explanation, nobody owes you anything, nobody promised you a rose garden.

Ah the mindset of the entitled "fan". hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #4632 on: February 03, 2015, 11:37:57 AM »

Well, you know that drill.

You are getting off easy, from where I sit.  You're just miserable.  

Me?  I'm diabolical.  I'm only saying its good now (an obvious lie) so I can complain later (my real scheme).  I'm a fucking supervillain over here.

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4633 on: February 03, 2015, 11:39:17 AM »

Revolver interview :

- good thing
- bad thing

What say you?

So, no answer, then.

The years in between need no explanation, nobody owes you anything, nobody promised you a rose garden.

Yeah ... we know...

You have hijacked enough discussions with the same point.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #4634 on: February 03, 2015, 11:39:37 AM »

Hahahahahaha

Where do you get this stuff?

Do different words come up on your screen?  Why are your responses so out of step with everyone else's?  What, exactly, are you reading?

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4635 on: February 03, 2015, 11:41:36 AM »

Well, you know that drill.

You are getting off easy, from where I sit.  You're just miserable.  

Me?  I'm diabolical.  I'm only saying its good now (an obvious lie) so I can complain later (my real scheme).  I'm a fucking supervillain over here.

Don't flatter yourself, you are not super anything- simply a habitual complainer, whiner, armchair quarterback, fault finder and unsolicited advice giver.

Very boring.  Kiss

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4636 on: February 03, 2015, 11:43:13 AM »

Hahahahahaha

Where do you get this stuff?

Do different words come up on your screen?  Why are your responses so out of step with everyone else's?  What, exactly, are you reading?

Awww, so sorry- do you need a translation?

What part of "nobody owes you" do you fail to understand?

"Shut the fuck up."
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4637 on: February 03, 2015, 11:45:24 AM »

I see zero downside to that interview.  All good, no caveats whatsoever.

Awesome! Me too.
But once again, judging by certain fans' TRACK RECORD, I can't be 100% sure that down the line it'll all be good in the hood. I mean, in 2002 when he spoke about the new material, that was exciting too. Now here we are almost 13 years later and some still go on about it...

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #4638 on: February 03, 2015, 11:46:57 AM »

The part where that is relevant to the discussion being had right now.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4639 on: February 03, 2015, 11:50:18 AM »

The part where that is relevant to the discussion being had right now.

You can't deal with the fact that you aren't  owed a thing, so you attempt to be dismissive and aim derision at others on a personal basis? Hope that works out for you.

The album will be ready when it is ready, has zero bearing on what your self- important "statements" online say.

"Shut the fuck up."
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 494 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: