Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 08:30:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228557 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses @ Iberostar Stadium - Palma de Mallorca, Spain (22/07/12)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses @ Iberostar Stadium - Palma de Mallorca, Spain (22/07/12)  (Read 24459 times)
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2012, 04:54:34 PM »

Patience with Izzy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDWDjGNTr80

Broski
Estranged#9
Rocker

"maybe i'l get it right next time..?."

« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2012, 10:17:33 PM »

Fucking Awesome !!!!

Chicago11/18/02
N'ville10/22/06
Chicago11/27/06
Chicago11/15/11
Nashville12/4/11 CivilWar
Chicago2/19/12HOB
Vegas 11/23/12 izzy
Vegas 11/24/12 izzy
KC 6/2/13
Vegas 6/6/14
Vegas 6/7/14
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2012, 10:30:57 AM »

A great, great show to cap off a fantastic tour...  the sound was really fkn SPOT ON at this show - Axl sounded absolutely amazing, seriously his vocals were just incredible; loud, raspy and really powerful.   Best overall sound for the whole band I've heard from all the shows I was fortunate enough to see on this tour.  I could hear each instrument/vocal perfectly.  Whole band were just brilliant, and great as ever to have Izzy pitch up and play on so many songs.  Often for outdoors venues you've got other factors like wind etc that can change the sound, but it was a perfect weather night.   No Rio about it (thank god)!  It was a long show (3 hrs 20 mins I think) and a great setting (kind of surreal location for the venue area) very beautiful island, crowd seemed good and into it.  Saw lots of people loving CD songs as well as the older classics.

Had a lovely trip to Mallorca and felt truly lucky to have seen this show.  my huge thanks to cyllan, Adz, laura and of course Gn'R for making it such a great weekend for me.  Quite frankly I wish I was still there with a few late night hefty mojitos and more Guns shows to go to!  Credit to the venue for still serving beer and food after Gn'R finished sometime after 3am.  Muchas gracias Mallorca!

Hope to see more youtube clips from this - it really was great...Axl gave a lovely thank you to band, crew, fans etc at the end re this tour being the thrills n spills tour!  I should also say that it was great to see Axl bouncing around in full flight at this gig, fully recovered (hopefully) from his "spills" !

Thank you GnR  beer rocked my world once again  beer  Grin

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2012, 12:31:44 PM »

What a great way to end the amazing summer tour.

Great band, Palma de Mallorca, warm weather, great crowd, Izzy Stradlin as a guest...  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2012, 01:09:53 PM »

This was the best show I have seen so far - I am SO glad I travelled to Palma to see it. The setlist was amazing (and I got "my" Dead Flowers - finally ;-)  beer
Of course Izzy was the icing on the cake. I just love the guy ♥
If was lovely to see Axl in such a great mood - always joking and smiling. His voice was FANTASTIC! D.J. was great and so kind - as always. I just loved every second of the LONG show and still wish I would have a video to be able to watch it over and over again. But I have GREAT memories and I am still so happy that I have been there!  Cheesy

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2012, 02:53:34 PM »

I REALLY enjoyed The Darkness too.
They may open up next time again ;-)

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2012, 03:34:08 AM »

I REALLY enjoyed The Darkness too.
They may open up next time again ;-)
Yes, The Darkness are a fun and entertaining band. Saw them play before GN'R the first time I saw Guns live, which was at Rock In Rio Lisbon 2006. And they were great then as well, glad they're back.  ok
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: