Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 09:37:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  UK tour in May 2012
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UK tour in May 2012  (Read 110754 times)
team-axl
Headliner

« Reply #300 on: April 28, 2012, 06:44:52 AM »

I got a mail from ticketmaster today saying they are still waiting to recieve the GNR tickets for birmingham and nottingham. As soon as they do they will be posted out.  I was starting to worry. I bought tickets for the June 1st date, so it is def real. Luckily those tickets i am picking up at the venue on the day. They are leaving it late to post tickets out to people, but i'm sure they will be in our hands a few days before the shows.
 Wink
yeah but im in portugal so...wht if the tickets are not sent in time to get here? Sad

I will check with Ticketmaster for you within the next week and get back to you.

Send me a PM to remind me as I am forgetful these days  hihi

im kinda forgetful too :p

hihi Alot of people are.

For most shows, if you do not have physical tickets, you can pick up copies from the venue, as long as you keep proof of purchase.

or as long as i dress my self as Terminator and take my shotgun with me.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #301 on: April 28, 2012, 09:39:30 AM »

I hope it'll be warm in the UK....  nervous

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #302 on: April 28, 2012, 09:51:26 AM »

doubtful.......

Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #303 on: April 28, 2012, 10:45:59 AM »

/jarmo

It's not right now...

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
team-axl
Headliner

« Reply #304 on: April 28, 2012, 11:06:14 AM »

/jarmo

if gr played a show here in portugal u would get all the "warm" weather u'd want...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #305 on: April 28, 2012, 01:14:30 PM »

But, we're talking about the UK.

May and early June can be chilly or pretty nice (like in 2006).

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #306 on: April 28, 2012, 01:29:47 PM »

Again like Manchester, I have some tips for saving on hotels etc for Nottingham. I'm catching the train to Nottingham, then a taxi to the venue. But I'm not staying at a hotel after the show, I'm going to get a taxi to East Midlands airport, and then catch the first coach out to Birmingham the next morning.

It saves staying in a hotel for the night, and gets you back into your city early for the next day. This is a good tip for anyone wanting to attend mutliple shows and making quick connections between cities. National Express operate from East Midlands, and a coach isn't going to cost you alot at all...

And plus, it's a nice quiet place to chill out for the night, and you can even get sleep if you want, as East Midlands is not busy at all.  Wink
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:31:43 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #307 on: April 28, 2012, 05:30:08 PM »

/jarmo

The British weather  hihi

We are always either the hottest, the coldest, the wettest, or in the windiest place in Europe on any given day   Cheesy

We've had sleet, snow, sun, rain, high winds including mini tornados and hail just this week. And that be a fact  ok
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #308 on: April 29, 2012, 08:30:13 AM »

Again like Manchester, I have some tips for saving on hotels etc for Nottingham. I'm catching the train to Nottingham, then a taxi to the venue. But I'm not staying at a hotel after the show, I'm going to get a taxi to East Midlands airport, and then catch the first coach out to Birmingham the next morning.

It saves staying in a hotel for the night, and gets you back into your city early for the next day. This is a good tip for anyone wanting to attend mutliple shows and making quick connections between cities. National Express operate from East Midlands, and a coach isn't going to cost you alot at all...

And plus, it's a nice quiet place to chill out for the night, and you can even get sleep if you want, as East Midlands is not busy at all.  Wink

you're saying a taxi to the airport is going to save you money? if you actually are going to the airport straight after the gig, get a skylink bus, ?5 to the airport, instead of the ?30 odd you'd pay for a taxi.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
wadey
Legend

« Reply #309 on: April 29, 2012, 09:11:14 AM »

/jarmo

The British weather  hihi

We are always either the hottest, the coldest, the wettest, or in the windiest place in Europe on any given day   Cheesy

We've had sleet, snow, sun, rain, high winds including mini tornados and hail just this week. And that be a fact  ok

you had Sun ?  its rained every day for the last 4wk where i live and more to come according to the forecast  no

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #310 on: April 29, 2012, 03:15:24 PM »

Highs of 7oC today, and highs of 17oC tomorrow?? What's that all about???

I wear a tshirt......it rains!!!......

I wear a coat.......out comes the sun!!!.....

Good ol' British weather!!!!

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #311 on: April 29, 2012, 04:04:59 PM »

dont complain theres a drought you know   yes

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
wadey
Legend

« Reply #312 on: April 29, 2012, 04:08:01 PM »

dont complain theres a drought you know   yes

not in yorkshire.......all our reservoirs are 97% capacity  ok

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Nightrained
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #313 on: April 29, 2012, 06:32:06 PM »

standing ticket going for sale for the first london show ?56 face value. pm if interested.
seely
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #314 on: April 30, 2012, 10:53:51 AM »

Went to the Capital FM Arena today on my trip into town in Nottingham and asked when I could expect tickets to be delivered. They said they'd just got the go-ahead to print them and she printed mine then and there Cheesy

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

----------------------------------------------------
wadey
Legend

« Reply #315 on: April 30, 2012, 11:07:25 AM »

Went to the Capital FM Arena today on my trip into town in Nottingham and asked when I could expect tickets to be delivered. They said they'd just got the go-ahead to print them and she printed mine then and there Cheesy

Manchester might turn up soon then, hopefully on wednesday (my birthday)  ok

seely
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #316 on: April 30, 2012, 11:36:35 AM »

Cool design too:

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #317 on: April 30, 2012, 12:59:26 PM »

That looks nice.

A collectible for sure! Smiley

/jarmo

seely
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #318 on: April 30, 2012, 01:31:26 PM »

Gonna frame it (along with the Birmingham gig ticket) after the shows, next to my Iron Maiden tickets   Grin

(\__/)
(O.o )

wadey
Legend

« Reply #319 on: April 30, 2012, 02:09:04 PM »

cool design  smoking
i see the doors open at 18.30.......hope the guys hit the stage at a reasonable time
before anyone says "stop bashing or moaning", im not bashing or moaning im just very exited to see Guns N' Fuckin' Roses

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: