Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 09:21:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  UK tour in May 2012
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UK tour in May 2012  (Read 110735 times)
Nightrained
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #280 on: April 25, 2012, 06:36:52 PM »

Not worth going.

Axl aint there  ok
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #281 on: April 26, 2012, 06:42:12 AM »

Question:

Me n the missus are thinkin of upgrading to VIP for the Liverpool gig! That means we'll get 2 of all the merch but we'll only be keeping one set! Will a whole set of the merch be worth anything to sell towards funding the VIP upgrade before I go ahead n upgrade? Damn double dip recession!!!!!

I'd much prefer to keep all the merch but without tryin to sell one set we couldn't justify the upgrade!!

Cheers
         Mark

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #282 on: April 26, 2012, 06:59:32 AM »

Question:

Me n the missus are thinkin of upgrading to VIP for the Liverpool gig! That means we'll get 2 of all the merch but we'll only be keeping one set! Will a whole set of the merch be worth anything to sell towards funding the VIP upgrade before I go ahead n upgrade? Damn double dip recession!!!!!

I'd much prefer to keep all the merch but without tryin to sell one set we couldn't justify the upgrade!!

Cheers
         Mark

You never know... But I doubt it!
seely
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #283 on: April 26, 2012, 07:32:18 AM »

Nottingham and Brirmingham for me, can't wait, gonna be a great end-of-uni present for myself  Grin

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

----------------------------------------------------
team-axl
Headliner

« Reply #284 on: April 26, 2012, 10:52:09 AM »

i know this isnt about gnr, but im going to london on june 1st to see gnr and as i have never been to london, i would like to visit madame tussaud's museum ... do u guys know if u can visit all the "rooms" when u buy a ticket ? or u need a specified ticket to visit everything ? Tongue

thanks... by the way ... whose going ? im going with two friends, we could all get together at the show or something

Madame Tussauds have a website which explains all the tickets.

To be honest, it is a waste of money.

maybe it is...but still it sounds cool...and hey there's justin bieber there so i get to stab him Cheesy

axl should be there Sad
team-axl
Headliner

« Reply #285 on: April 26, 2012, 10:53:17 AM »

what happens if i dont get my ticket till the day of the show guys ? they should've dispatched them by now...i think

why isnt the june 1st date posted on gnr.com ?? damn ... i hope the date's real
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 10:55:18 AM by team-axl » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #286 on: April 26, 2012, 11:07:13 AM »

why isnt the june 1st date posted on gnr.com ?? damn ... i hope the date's real

It's as real as it can be.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bevrose
Opening Act

« Reply #287 on: April 26, 2012, 11:17:55 AM »

I got a mail from ticketmaster today saying they are still waiting to recieve the GNR tickets for birmingham and nottingham. As soon as they do they will be posted out.  I was starting to worry. I bought tickets for the June 1st date, so it is def real. Luckily those tickets i am picking up at the venue on the day. They are leaving it late to post tickets out to people, but i'm sure they will be in our hands a few days before the shows.
 Wink
team-axl
Headliner

« Reply #288 on: April 26, 2012, 12:59:58 PM »

I got a mail from ticketmaster today saying they are still waiting to recieve the GNR tickets for birmingham and nottingham. As soon as they do they will be posted out.  I was starting to worry. I bought tickets for the June 1st date, so it is def real. Luckily those tickets i am picking up at the venue on the day. They are leaving it late to post tickets out to people, but i'm sure they will be in our hands a few days before the shows.
 Wink
yeah but im in portugal so...wht if the tickets are not sent in time to get here? Sad
Nightrained
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #289 on: April 26, 2012, 01:11:18 PM »

Question:

Cheers
         Mark

I suppose it would go for something, people are always buying the guitar pics on ebay, sell it as one collection with the poster signed at the M&G, you'll get a small chunk of your money back I reckon. End of the day if they selling there services to you for they're meeting/photo/autographs, then there nothing morally wrong with listing it on ebay.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #290 on: April 26, 2012, 01:41:14 PM »

Wink
yeah but im in portugal so...wht if the tickets are not sent in time to get here? Sad

Then you should contact the seller.

Did you choose to have then shipped to you?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
team-axl
Headliner

« Reply #291 on: April 26, 2012, 04:45:59 PM »

Wink

Then you should contact the seller.

Did you choose to have then shipped to you?

/jarmo

yes
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #292 on: April 26, 2012, 05:11:33 PM »

I guess if you don't get tickets a few days before departure, contact them.

/jarmo

Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #293 on: April 26, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »

I'm going to Nottingham & Birmingham.

I'm planning to spend the day in Nottingham - any good stuff to occupy me and my friends before the gig?

There is indeed a hooters less than mile from the venue! Went there on a stag do last year. Nice place Nottingham.

Birmingham is a bit crap because the LG arena is by the airport and nowhere near any bars, pubs, etc....

Edit... 1000 posts baby!!

On top of the places Jarmo mentioned, if any of you are fans of the more recent batman films, woolaton hall was used in the filming of the dark knight rises, and the grounds around it are pretty cool. It's also not too far out from the city center.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #294 on: April 26, 2012, 05:31:51 PM »

Anyone thinking of filming the london O2 event?
Trying to pick a camera to go with... going with a cannon or Panasonic atm ?100 - ?149 budget .
4 weeks to go.. should be enough time to pick one Smiley

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #295 on: April 26, 2012, 05:48:28 PM »

Wink

I will check with Ticketmaster for you within the next week and get back to you.

Send me a PM to remind me as I am forgetful these days  hihi
team-axl
Headliner

« Reply #296 on: April 27, 2012, 06:16:42 AM »

Wink

I will check with Ticketmaster for you within the next week and get back to you.

im kinda forgetful too :p
taylor
Opening Act

« Reply #297 on: April 27, 2012, 01:16:52 PM »

when i called ticketmaster for the glasgow the tickets stil havent been printed,   im sure in 06 i got my tickets a while before the show,

a month to go and not even printed tics.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #298 on: April 27, 2012, 06:42:32 PM »

when i called ticketmaster for the glasgow the tickets stil havent been printed,   im sure in 06 i got my tickets a while before the show,

a month to go and not even printed tics.

For the last SECC event I went to, I received the tickets two weeks prior to the event so do not worry.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #299 on: April 27, 2012, 06:44:19 PM »

Wink

im kinda forgetful too :p

hihi Alot of people are.

For most shows, if you do not have physical tickets, you can pick up copies from the venue, as long as you keep proof of purchase.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: