Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:31:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  UK tour in May 2012
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UK tour in May 2012  (Read 110377 times)
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2012, 06:00:21 AM »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they just have to print row/seat numbers to keep track of how many they've sold so they don't go over capacity.
Lancia34
Opening Act

« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2012, 06:20:14 AM »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they just have to print row/seat numbers to keep track of how many they've sold so they don't go over capacity.

Thanks Smiley

I wasn't sure and couldn't remember what my tickets from 2010 said. Well, fingers crossed  ok
andy1981
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #122 on: March 01, 2012, 06:28:36 AM »

unless your disabled (in that case no offence) What do you want to sit for at a GnR concert?

Seats? Pah! thats not rock n roll  peace
Lancia34
Opening Act

« Reply #123 on: March 01, 2012, 06:36:20 AM »

unless your disabled (in that case no offence) What do you want to sit for at a GnR concert?

rofl

I know there aren't seats in the standing section! Just wanted to make sure that I hadn't be conned into actual seats around the side of the arena as I don't recall ever seeing seat numbers on standing tickets before...I always go for standing, ever since my first concert...GnR @ Wembley '91  ok
MrGawain
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2012, 07:15:09 AM »

I'm sitting in blk 101 because I'm old, my knees hurt to wait for Axl standing up and I'm a short arse.

Plus, When I've been on the floor at the o2 (McCartney and Prince), the sound has been terrible. Only place in there where there is poor sound quality.
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #125 on: March 01, 2012, 08:08:37 AM »

Got Birmingham and Manchester seats  Grin

Also hoping to get Nottingham and backstage passes - if not then will be able to get on the guest list in Birmingham

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #126 on: March 01, 2012, 08:10:51 AM »

Great, got my tickets for London! Saw them there last time, great shows! Will be my 10th show... now how the hell do I get backstage passes??  rofl

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #127 on: March 01, 2012, 09:53:42 AM »

got my ticket for london, off down to the arena here to pick up a nottingham one in an hour or so  Grin

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2012, 10:20:15 AM »

What are peoples thoughts about another 02 show being added?. I personally don't think they will do another one this time around, as they have added alot more cities than last time. And I don't think they need to add another 02 date to be honest, especially considering all of the other cities they are doing compared to 2010.  Grin

Think that it's almost certain that there'll be a second O2 date added. This tour is very similar to the 2006 one, except for swapping Liverpool for Sheffield.

Cyllan, how are you my touring friend... Grin

Me and Cyllan always managed to bump into each other in Europe during the 2010 GN'R tour. We need to organise some serious pre-show meets for the UK shows and the European dates. Should be cool meeting back up again..... Wink
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #129 on: March 01, 2012, 10:26:22 AM »

got my ticket for london, off down to the arena here to pick up a nottingham one in an hour or so  Grin

Awesome. See you there!
Nightrained
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #130 on: March 01, 2012, 12:31:29 PM »

I never understood how these guest lists work. Each member has x amount the can invite, lets say 20, but chances are Dizzy reed doesn't know 20 people from newcastle... so do roadies just hand them out to their friends under a band members name? Someone explain.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #131 on: March 01, 2012, 12:41:55 PM »

I never understood how these guest lists work. Each member has x amount the can invite, lets say 20, but chances are Dizzy reed doesn't know 20 people from newcastle... so do roadies just hand them out to their friends under a band members name? Someone explain.

Just because you don't use all your allocated comps for a show, doesn't mean tickets get handed out freely to the left and right.

A guest list is just what it sounds like. A list of the band's guests for the show.

And you're right in assuming that some shows have bigger lists than others.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Nightrained
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #132 on: March 01, 2012, 01:23:10 PM »

Ah, thanks for the heads up!
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #133 on: March 01, 2012, 02:06:51 PM »

Do you think they will do VIP for TKTS for this tour?? Just a bit worried as I've bought my TKTS already.
John
Rocker

...Gone To Hell

« Reply #134 on: March 01, 2012, 02:19:15 PM »

Manchester and Liverpool for me, really looking forward to it.

Debating whether to take the day after the gigs off work.

Hope to meet some of you out there. Others...not so much.  hihi

Leeds Festival - 29/08/10, Birmingham - 17/10/10, Manchester - 18/10/10, Liverpool - 20/05/12, Manchester 29/05/12
Axlspants
Rocker

« Reply #135 on: March 01, 2012, 02:39:53 PM »

Got tickets in Block 114 for Manchester, sat down, which I must admit would have offended me a few years ago. Now I am a bit older and going with my other half I'll just sit back and watch you mad bastards go for it at the front. Considering getting a standing ticket for Liverpool with my kid brother though, to see if i can still ROCK  peace

ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #136 on: March 01, 2012, 03:58:43 PM »

well, thats me doing newcastle, glasgow and london. so tempted by manchester cause it was so good last time, but i shall wait and see.
Is he struggling?
Rocker

Why are you reading this?

« Reply #137 on: March 01, 2012, 05:58:26 PM »

See you all down the front at the o2!

It's been too long since you've had your ass kicked properly!:

www.reverbnation.com/papersun
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #138 on: March 02, 2012, 02:08:44 AM »

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but they've added a second show at the O2 in London on June 1st.

http://gunsnroses.com/events/page/1

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2012, 03:23:26 AM »

Cyllan, how are you my touring friend... Grin

Me and Cyllan always managed to bump into each other in Europe during the 2010 GN'R tour. We need to organise some serious pre-show meets for the UK shows and the European dates. Should be cool meeting back up again..... Wink

Hey there! I'm good thanks and looking forward to catching up with my GN'R tour mates.  beer

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: