Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:31:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  VIP Area?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: VIP Area?  (Read 4392 times)
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« on: February 01, 2012, 07:53:32 AM »

the VIP tickets get us into the venue 15 minutes early..If ther are enough VIP Tickest sold, how about a roped off area clos to the stage?
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 08:18:15 AM »

gay
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 08:24:54 AM »

gay

I don't know if this is the correct topic for you to announce your lifestyle choices.

But congratulations on that!

In other words, try to have something to add to the discussion next time....

the VIP tickets get us into the venue 15 minutes early..If ther are enough VIP Tickest sold, how about a roped off area clos to the stage?

But then there's no point in letting people with VIP tickets in early?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 08:51:27 AM »

If VIP only gives you a GA ticket i find that ridiculous honestly, i dont know, im hoping Chicago offers something different then just GA ticket, any idea if the Laminated passes mean anything, or just memorabilia?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 08:54:53 AM »

The live nation section lists there is a VIP section with access to a private cash bar for the NYC shows (at least for Roseland).

The question nobody seems to know the answer to is this:

Is there a SEPARATE live nation VIP area?  If there is....there was no sign of it during the presale, yesterday.

Or does that refer to the VIP tickets being sold on GnR's web site?

Guess we'll find out, at some point.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 08:55:47 AM »

im sticking with the gnr.com presale, if i can get it today for chicago
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 08:56:35 AM »

Which means VIP tickets...at least, that's all they offered on the site, yesterday.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 09:19:08 AM »

Which means VIP tickets...at least, that's all they offered on the site, yesterday.

Thats what i want
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 09:57:37 AM »

Lol @ Jarmo.....

Getting you in 15 mins earlier guarantees you front row access...that's not a bad thing...

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
wakeup
Headliner

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 10:13:08 AM »

what is the differance bewtween buying a regular gen. for 75 and the silver for 150.  Besides the lithograph do you get in early or anything else.  What is vip about it? I am in NY every year for Toy Fair and they are there for fashion week so this great!!! Just want to know if the presale at 150 is better than 75.
Tyson
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 10:19:21 AM »

what is the differance bewtween buying a regular gen. for 75 and the silver for 150.  Besides the lithograph do you get in early or anything else.  What is vip about it? I am in NY every year for Toy Fair and they are there for fashion week so this great!!! Just want to know if the presale at 150 is better than 75.

I got the silver VIP on gunsnroses.com for Roseland and Webster Hall.  As far as I know, the lithograph is the only difference between buying a GA ticket on ticketmaster.  Would be cool if I get to be in a VIP section, but don't think that's the deal.  I just wanted to make sure I got tickets, so was willing to pay the extra cash. 
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 10:22:22 AM »

That is not a very realistic request, especially for Webster Hall.  You do realize Webster Hall is very very small place right?  People are going to be stacked on top of each other in there.  I highly doubt they are going to put a rope up to separate people.  Also if you have a separate section in front of the stage you will have to hire a whole other row of security to enforce that boundary otherwise people are just going to run it over.

Just be happy with getting in the door before everybody else.   Smiley

I have been to several shows with "VIP" early entry, and it is just that, you get to go in before everyone else.

the only possible VIP section would be in the balcony at Roseland or Terminal 5, I just cant see how that would enforce a separate section on the floor, its gonig to be crazy.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:26:46 AM by Bodhi » Logged
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 10:24:57 AM »

I got the silver VIP on gunsnroses.com for Roseland and Webster Hall.  As far as I know, the lithograph is the only difference between buying a GA ticket on ticketmaster.  Would be cool if I get to be in a VIP section, but don't think that's the deal.  I just wanted to make sure I got tickets, so was willing to pay the extra cash. 

yes the lithograph is the only difference, I paid the extra money for the silver ticket just to guarantee admission, and not have to deal with the chaos that will ensue today.  To me that was worth the price alone.  It wound up being about 35 bucks more than ticketmaster, I piss that away on dumb shit like Batman Legos on a Saturday afternoon, I'm more than happy to pay that to get into a GNR show.
Estranged#9
Rocker

"maybe i'l get it right next time..?."

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 03:11:55 PM »

Birk did you get your tickets? im still up in the air on getting them today from Gunsnroses.com and just get the silver vip
or do pre-sale tomorrow !! there isn't going to be a bad seat in the house! so im not to worried on getting there with the 15 min before door open!

We should do pre -game drinks again! it was fun last time at Shoeless, by the way the security took "TWAT" sign at All State Sad

Chicago11/18/02
N'ville10/22/06
Chicago11/27/06
Chicago11/15/11
Nashville12/4/11 CivilWar
Chicago2/19/12HOB
Vegas 11/23/12 izzy
Vegas 11/24/12 izzy
KC 6/2/13
Vegas 6/6/14
Vegas 6/7/14
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 03:28:11 PM »

If this will be anything like the Vegas shows, then the laminate is only memorabilia.  While the silver VIP won't get you in early, at the very least you gotta figure then there are less silver VIP tickets being sold than regular tickets.  If you buy a regular ticket and want a chance of even being close to the front then you have to arrive hours early and stand in the weather (I would normally say cold here but who knows?).  With the silver VIP you could arrive later I'd imagine.  I'm guessing there will be 3 areas.  One for gold, one for silver, one for regular.  Gold will be let in early.  Then I am guessing the will start letting in regular and silver at the same time but separate lines so there's a slight advantage to the silver there.  Also, I am hoping the lithograph is that pic that says up close and personal.  That would be sick!

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2012, 03:55:35 PM »

Yeah, to be honest I don't think it would be practical to rope off the area...this could get dangerous and cause a health hazard if people get too excited. Letting the VIP's in 15 minutes early is VIP enough...enough time to get a beer, go to the toilet and a get good spot at the same time.  Cheesy
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 06:50:15 PM »

Is Toy Fare currently going on?!

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Montrealrocks
Rocker

Get on board...or fuck off!

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 06:52:35 PM »

gay

I don't know if this is the correct topic for you to announce your lifestyle choices.

But congratulations on that!

In other words, try to have something to add to the discussion next time....

But then there's no point in letting people with VIP tickets in early?

/jarmo

Good one Jarmo.  hahahaha

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
wakeup
Headliner

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 10:56:04 PM »

The toy show starts the 12th and goes to the 15th.   I am a buyer for a toy store in Dallas.  I would hear of them playing like the last three years I was there.  fashion week seems to always be the same time and they would play impossible places to just get into. Not this time so I am there!!!!
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 11:39:39 PM »

The toy show starts the 12th and goes to the 15th.   I am a buyer for a toy store in Dallas.  I would hear of them playing like the last three years I was there.  fashion week seems to always be the same time and they would play impossible places to just get into. Not this time so I am there!!!!

I'm sooo looking into Toy Fair - My Dad went in 2002 and prior for a chain of stores we owned. I doubt I'll have the credits needed but I'd like to try.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: