Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 08:51:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  04th june Guns in Rotterdam
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 04th june Guns in Rotterdam  (Read 37319 times)
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2012, 09:49:53 AM »

Already got my ticked Bfoot, sorry ;-) can't believe we are almost June again, man time flies...

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2012, 10:39:27 AM »

Alot of boardmembers seem to be going to this one, so it'll be cool if someone could suggest a cool meet-up venue, that's pretty close to the venue.  Wink

We're always very early at the venue with the Dutch board members, so if you wanna meet us there feel free to join us. We would love to meet you!

Sounds cool to me, I'm staying at the "Hotel New York", which is about 20mins away from the Ahoy, so it would be nice to meet some of you there. Are there any bars around there at all, or is it a very secluded area, trying to plan a sort of pre party.
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2012, 10:43:23 AM »

We could all meet up somewhere. just name it and I'll be there Wink
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2012, 10:49:12 AM »

Still figuring out what to do, either drive to Holland the same day and get a room for the night or go a day up front and get 2 nights.
Hotel new york looks cool but a bit over my budget... also tinkering about driving to Paris the next day as well.

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
axlismygod
Opening Act

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2012, 02:41:39 PM »

hi, guys, I'm new here. and I will attend Rotterdam show. but this is my first Guns show, and I've never been to Rotterdam before, so I got some questions to ask about

1. the ticket price of the show is same 60 euros, is it diffrent from infield and stand?

2. what's the time of arena door opening?

3. what time will GnR take the stage?

because I fly from China to Amsterdam, the arrived time is 7 pm, then I will take train to Rotterdam, can I catch up with the start of the show?

My English is not that good Embarrassed, hopefully you guys could understand my question, and please give me answers? thanks a lot !!

axe
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2012, 03:41:56 PM »

Wholly shit! I've been bummed that the band doesn't come to Finland this year. Now this thread was bumped up, and suddenly I realized that I'm in Amsterdam from June 2nd to 5th with no schedule, free to do what I want. The distance between the cities is nothing. Just checked and the trains seem to run hourly through the night so I could bet back to Ams. to my hotel after the gig. Should I? There are still tickets left, right?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:44:04 PM by axe » Logged
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2012, 09:10:30 PM »

hi, guys, I'm new here. and I will attend Rotterdam show. but this is my first Guns show, and I've never been to Rotterdam before, so I got some questions to ask about

1. the ticket price of the show is same 60 euros, is it diffrent from infield and stand?

2. what's the time of arena door opening?

3. what time will GnR take the stage?

because I fly from China to Amsterdam, the arrived time is 7 pm, then I will take train to Rotterdam, can I catch up with the start of the show?

My English is not that good Embarrassed, hopefully you guys could understand my question, and please give me answers? thanks a lot !!

You probably will just make it in time to see GN'R, but you would have to move VERY quickly and be as fast as you can.....If you do do it, just be sure to get a taxi straight from Rotterdam Centraal, when you arrive from Amsterdam, to the Ahoy, and you may JUST be in time.

Wholly shit! I've been bummed that the band doesn't come to Finland this year. Now this thread was bumped up, and suddenly I realized that I'm in Amsterdam from June 2nd to 5th with no schedule, free to do what I want. The distance between the cities is nothing. Just checked and the trains seem to run hourly through the night so I could bet back to Ams. to my hotel after the gig. Should I? There are still tickets left, right?

DO IT, you know you want to...

I'm going to the Rotterdam show, then straight to Paris for the next show the day after.  Cool
Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

And for the finishing touch, God created the Dutch

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2012, 10:34:34 PM »

Like One.In.A.Million said: Just do it! There are still tickets left. You can buy them at http://www.livenation.nl/event/282647/guns-n-roses-tickets?c=gunsnroses_lnagenda
Click on "kaarten" (tickets) and you see the map where you can choose what kind of tickets you wanna buy. We'll see you there on June 4th!  beer

Unless your a hemmerhoid, get off my ass!
axlismygod
Opening Act

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2012, 11:30:45 PM »

it's a standard ticket, same price, right? is that mean there is no limit between infield and stand? and if I take a cab from Rotterdam Centraal to the Ahoy, how much would I pay? how much time can I go there ?

btw, thank you for your suggestion, One.In.A.Million  ok

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2012, 12:22:06 PM »

Rival sons opening for guns. fuck yeah!!

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2012, 02:01:48 PM »

I would do it. Concerts in another country, far away from your where you live, are always better for some reason  hihi
Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2012, 06:04:01 PM »

it's a standard ticket, same price, right? is that mean there is no limit between infield and stand? and if I take a cab from Rotterdam Centraal to the Ahoy, how much would I pay? how much time can I go there ?

btw, thank you for your suggestion, One.In.A.Million  ok

Ticketprices are all the same, standing or seating. Dunno the price for the cab, but if there?s not too much traffic you could be there in 15 minutes from the trainstation to the venue.

Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2012, 06:04:42 PM »

Rival sons opening for guns. fuck yeah!!

Estranged85
Rocker

Why must it drift away and die?

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2012, 04:41:09 PM »

I've never heard of Rival Sons. What kind of band are they?
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2012, 05:29:27 PM »

They are a blues rock band out of Cali that current existing rock bands like, but whether they take off commercially we will need to wait and see

I love the Napalm Death, Earache Records, link tho  hihi
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2012, 05:45:04 PM »

Rival Sons are awesome! they're certainly not doing anything "new". got a great groove IMO, check em out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIJ-tLEBWqI
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2012, 02:36:45 PM »

Should I?

Huh Huh hihi

What exactly do you mean by should you do it?
Derby Greg
Derby Tourism Ambassador
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2012, 04:09:30 PM »

I am in for a pre-show meet up - I am staying at a hostel near Blaak metro.

If people are travelling on metro to the gig it is 5 minutes walk away from Zuidplein station. Does anyone know the area well? I will be around about 4/5pm I would imagine.

If there is enough interest we could find a bar or google one?

GREG

2002 Leeds, London
2006 London Ham, Download, London W'ley
2010 Montreal, Toronto, Reading, Dublin
2011 Rio, Arg
2012 Bham,London x2,Rotterdam, Paris,Vegasx3
2013 NYCx2
2016 Vegasx2, NYCx2, CR
redrose
Headliner

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2012, 04:14:18 PM »

This year am not going to the concert. My little one has her schoolwalk of 5 km and i am a fullonteer.
Wanna to go , but my daughter go first, maybe next time they will come to The Netherlands.

Everyone else have lots of fun and keep us updated, lol.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2012, 04:23:56 PM »

I am in for a pre-show meet up - I am staying at a hostel near Blaak metro.

If people are travelling on metro to the gig it is 5 minutes walk away from Zuidplein station. Does anyone know the area well? I will be around about 4/5pm I would imagine.

If there is enough interest we could find a bar or google one?

GREG

Well Greg alot of boardmembers seem to be attending this show in particular, so a pre-show party seems like a must to be honest. I, like you don't know the area well, so it would be nice for someone with some knowledge of this area to recommend a great venue to have a forum members pre party.

Thanks to anyone who can help out on this... Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: