Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:34:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 158 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.  (Read 497219 times)
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #2640 on: April 14, 2012, 07:48:25 PM »

and why is it such a big deal with the possibility of Beta excepting the award??? i know that wouldnt happen, but you lot are acting like you know them personally!!  what the fuk would u know??lol hihi

And your point is?

/jarmo

read it again then???  

You shouldn't assume so many things.

Makes you look silly.  Smiley

it hurts you that this HOF is happening hey Jarmo??...like its an offence that the original dudes are gonna play together!!  
'cause u are soooooo pro Axl its sad...youll stick up for him n' current members but shit on the past n' its glory!!

No, it doesn't hurt me. Has no effect on me personally. Just like I don't get all upset if somebody decides not to take part.

I'm glad the band got some recognition. Doesn't mean it validates anything for me. I always knew the band is great. Nobody needs to tell me. Smiley

Does it bother you that those guys aren't in GN'R anymore? Seems like it.

Relax. Take a few deep breaths.

/jarmo

no it doesnt ya moron!! 'cause i love GNR TODAY!!! beer

u take a few breaths JARMO!!   take ya balls out of Axl's pocket for a minute!! hihi hihi hihi

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2641 on: April 14, 2012, 07:49:31 PM »

u take a few breaths JARMO!!   take ya balls out of Axl's pocket for a minute!! hihi hihi hihi

You obviously can't have a normal discussion.

I'll give you a break from the board until you regain your breath.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:51:49 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dippadai123
Opening Act

« Reply #2642 on: April 14, 2012, 07:50:54 PM »

Yeaahhh!! Guns N Roses deserve this one. 
Montrealrocks
Rocker

Get on board...or fuck off!

« Reply #2643 on: April 14, 2012, 07:51:43 PM »

u take a few breaths JARMO!!   take ya balls out of Axl's pocket for a minute!! hihi hihi hihi

You obviously can't have a normal discussion.

I'll give you a break form the board until you regain your breath.

/jarmo

Fresh air.  Thanks

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
wadey
Legend

« Reply #2644 on: April 14, 2012, 08:05:43 PM »

In all the years as a board member i have never seen such childish and disrespectful behaviour shown towards other board members. I assumed we were all adults who could discuss Guns N' Roses in a healthy but debatable way. Some of the recent comments are too personal. This is a world wide forum where anyone at anytime can view the board. Can we please return to battling banter in a healthy and respectful manner sometime soon. I know we cant all agree and would be stupid to think otherwise but this is embarrassing now!

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2645 on: April 14, 2012, 08:06:43 PM »

I suggest those who are upset about there not being a reunion and disrespecting the band, just leave until you are able to show some respect.

If you're only here waiting for the reunion and putting down the band (the band that exists and is about to start a tour), you're obvously on the wrong site.

This site is for Guns N' Roses. Nowhere does it say it's for something that exists in your memories and in those Youtube clips you keep watching while crying.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jeramy
Rocker

« Reply #2646 on: April 14, 2012, 08:07:55 PM »

I'm still rofling at Matt's comment about being above Dizzy  rofl  rofl rofl

"He's in my band, that's where Slash is, fuckhead. Go home!"
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2647 on: April 14, 2012, 08:09:49 PM »

Green Day have started the show. "stand up motherfuckers"

Broski
overmatik
« Reply #2648 on: April 14, 2012, 08:11:44 PM »

I suggest those who are upset about there not being a reunion and disrespecting the band, just leave until you are able to show some respect.

If you're only here waiting for the reunion and putting down the band (the band that exists and is about to start a tour), you're obvously on the wrong site.

This site is for Guns N' Roses. Nowhere does it say it's for something that exists in your memories and in those Youtube clips you keep watching while crying.

/jarmo

In no way I was being disrespectful, but just pointing out that the guys being inducted tonight are GNR even if they are not playing with Axl anymore, and that the current "band" is not being inducted. Is this a lie?  Huh
TokyoRose
Headliner

« Reply #2649 on: April 14, 2012, 08:15:37 PM »

It's funny how there is this talk of former, and present like there is no connection.

There can only be one with the other.  Both respect the other, minus Steven's and Axl's silly comments.
The new members would not be here without the classic line up, and the band would not be alive without
the new members.  Both should be respected an honored.  Hell, the new band certainly respects the
song writters of the classic hits, and so do I.  They do a damn good job of playing them too.

This HOF is for the band today, and the past.  Some have choosen not to take part, and that is their call.
This still is for Guns n Roses.

Guns n Roses is going to the HOF today people.  Get happy, and stop trying to seperate the two for a moment. 
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2650 on: April 14, 2012, 08:16:47 PM »

In no way I was being disrespectful, but just pointing out that the guys being inducted tonight are GNR even if they are not playing with Axl anymore, and that the current "band" is not being inducted. Is this a lie?  Huh

How can people who left be GN'R? Makes no sense.
They chose to not be in GN'R. Did you forget that?

Why are you saying "band"? Care to explain?

Let's see you explain that one without disrespecting the band.  ok

/jarmo

« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:20:32 PM by jarmo » Logged

vicariousexistence
Headliner

« Reply #2651 on: April 14, 2012, 08:22:30 PM »

They chose to not be in GN'R. Did you forget that?

/jarmo

have you considered letting guns n roses fans post for just ONE night without your delusional, attacking responses?

My posts all have hidden messages.  It's your job to find it.
overmatik
« Reply #2652 on: April 14, 2012, 08:22:56 PM »

/jarmo

What I meant is that they are the GNR that are being inducted. I think the Hall is a scam, but in this one we are together. The quotes are because in my personal opinion the GNR being inducted is THE band, not this one. Shouldn't I be entitled to my own opinion as the other guy? People here are saying that Velvet Revolver is being inducted tonight, and this seems to be ok, why?

Anyway, in the end this was my fault, I should have never left my self imposed exile to the VR and Ex-Gunners section. Peace!  ok
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2653 on: April 14, 2012, 08:25:01 PM »

Broski
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2654 on: April 14, 2012, 08:26:48 PM »

have you considered letting guns n roses fans post for just ONE night without your delusional responses?

No.

Last warning.

The quotes are because in my personal opinion the GNR being inducted is THE band, not this one. Shouldn't I be entitled to my own opinion as the other guy?

Like I've said in the past, I don't care which line up you prefer, what your favorite song is etc.

But if you can't show respect to the fact that GN'R exists without your heroes in the band, you are on the wrong fucking site.

Simple as that.

If you have big issues with the present, you're probably on the wrong site. This site is about the present and those who love the band.

Now, go on, say that I disrespect the past and hate the old band.  Roll Eyes

Seems to me like many of you "celebrating the past" have huge fucking issues with the present. It seems to bother you a lot that GN'R didn't end.

Too bad for you.

Doesn't mean I will let you spew your hate as you wish without being held "responsible" for your words and actions.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:29:51 PM by jarmo » Logged

overmatik
« Reply #2655 on: April 14, 2012, 08:26:54 PM »

What song did Green Day play?
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #2656 on: April 14, 2012, 08:29:15 PM »

Sweet Child
vicariousexistence
Headliner

« Reply #2657 on: April 14, 2012, 08:29:50 PM »

have you considered letting guns n roses fans post for just ONE night without your delusional responses?

No.

Last warning.

last warning?  lol, what?

My posts all have hidden messages.  It's your job to find it.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #2658 on: April 14, 2012, 08:31:38 PM »

I dont think its the "ranking" of members, former or current  is the deal here. Most agree that everyone who played a vital role in the band should be recognised in GNR history. So, i really hope the former members that choose to go will have a great time. What i think is weird is that some former member of GNR act like a jerk in weeks leading up to RNRHOF. I really thinks that making stupid comments about the current members will make a potential cermony even less akward. There is also no reason why RNRHOF should be the institution who chooses the time when a band (that broke up) should hug, reunite, and be friends. "Lets just forget and do what RNRHOF tells us". So i can really understand Axl and Izzy for not showing up. But then again i hope Slash, Duff, Gilby, Matt and Steven will have a good time and play some nostaligic tunes together...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
dippadai123
Opening Act

« Reply #2659 on: April 14, 2012, 08:33:04 PM »

No.

Last warning.

The quotes are because in my personal opinion the GNR being inducted is THE band, not this one. Shouldn't I be entitled to my own opinion as the other guy?

Like I've said in the past, I don't care which line up you prefer, what your favorite song is etc.

But if you can't show respect to the fact that GN'R exists without your heroes in the band, you are on the wrong fucking site.

Simple as that.

If you have big issues with the present, you're probably on the wrong site. This site is about the present and those who love the band.

Now, go on, say that I disrespect the past and hate the old band.  Roll Eyes

Seems to me like many of you "celebrating the past" have huge fucking issues with the present. It seems to bother you a lot that GN'R didn't end.

Too bad for you.

Doesn't mean I will let you spew your hate as you wish without being held "responsible" for your words and actions.

/jarmo

Thats fair. But hey just for tonight could we all just celebrate GNR getting into RHOF!!?? This is cool!  peace Good old memories, and it just keeps going.....Everyone in a current band are hopefully fucking proud of this too, including mr Rose.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 158 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: