Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:35:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 158 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.  (Read 497223 times)
wadey
Legend

« Reply #2620 on: April 14, 2012, 06:07:28 PM »

Newsflash: Nobody's performing with Guns N' Roses at the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

If somebody wants to sing with FORMER members of the band, that's another thing.

/jarmo
would have been better scrolling just like TV news station lol

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
cineater
Legend

« Reply #2621 on: April 14, 2012, 06:10:13 PM »

The couple who ROSE to the occasion look like Beta and Dizzy. 

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
pa. guns
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2622 on: April 14, 2012, 06:41:10 PM »

Newsflash: Nobody's performing with Guns N' Roses at the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

If somebody wants to sing with FORMER members of the band, that's another thing.

/jarmo
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2623 on: April 14, 2012, 06:44:28 PM »

Broski
cineater
Legend

« Reply #2624 on: April 14, 2012, 06:45:45 PM »

I guess Beta could show up.  She is the manager of GNR.  I know individuals are getting awards but isn't there one big award that belongs to the band as a whole?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2625 on: April 14, 2012, 06:48:23 PM »

I guess Beta could show up.  She is the manager of GNR.  I know individuals are getting awards but isn't there one big award that belongs to the band as a whole?

Please stop.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
overmatik
« Reply #2626 on: April 14, 2012, 06:53:58 PM »

You are kidding, right?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #2627 on: April 14, 2012, 06:54:21 PM »

I really hope you are joking... What on earth makes you think Beta would be there?

I just hope no one makes a fool out of themself (read: Steven)

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Sergott
Opening Act

« Reply #2628 on: April 14, 2012, 07:03:41 PM »

I think thats Paul Huge.

Anyway what songs do you want them to play.  I hope they jam Look at Your Game and Better.
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #2629 on: April 14, 2012, 07:07:31 PM »

i wonder what Gunners are gonna play at HOF!!!

you can whine all ya like....face the facts....they dont need a fuckin' backdrop that says GUNS N' ROSES....they are and always will be!!

and im glad Axl isnt gonna be there...then there would be NO jam at all, the boys are having fun!! i wanna see this!!

and why is it such a big deal with the possibility of Beta excepting the award??? i know that wouldnt happen, but you lot are acting like you know them personally!!  what the fuk would u know??lol hihi

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #2630 on: April 14, 2012, 07:17:17 PM »

i wonder what Gunners are gonna play at HOF!!!

None of them. They are currently getting ready to tour Europe.

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2631 on: April 14, 2012, 07:22:09 PM »

and why is it such a big deal with the possibility of Beta excepting the award??? i know that wouldnt happen, but you lot are acting like you know them personally!!  what the fuk would u know??lol hihi

And your point is?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #2632 on: April 14, 2012, 07:22:17 PM »

/jarmo

This is what i've been trying to explain the last three days.

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
Montrealrocks
Rocker

Get on board...or fuck off!

« Reply #2633 on: April 14, 2012, 07:29:42 PM »

Tonight...we will see an induction of ex-guns n roses members.  Guns N' Roses won't be there!  Stop that shit!

I hope that thing becomes a train wreck!

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #2634 on: April 14, 2012, 07:35:17 PM »

And your point is?

/jarmo

read it again then???  

it hurts you that this HOF is happening hey Jarmo??...like its an offence that the original dudes are gonna play together!!  
'cause u are soooooo pro Axl its sad...youll stick up for him n' current members but shit on the past n' its glory!!

Tonight...we will see an induction of ex-guns n roses members.  Guns N' Roses won't be there!  Stop that shit!

PATHETIC!!!!yeah, u sad bastards would like it to become a train wreck.....what on earth has possessed people to think like this....shouldnt u want it to go down a treat??? its certainly a treat for me, its our old favourite members havin' a bash together!!

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Montrealrocks
Rocker

« Reply #2635 on: April 14, 2012, 07:39:11 PM »

And your point is?

/jarmo

read it again then???  

it hurts you that this HOF is happening hey Jarmo??...like its an offence that the original dudes are gonna play together!!  
'cause u are soooooo pro Axl its sad...youll stick up for him n' current members but shit on the past n' its glory!!

PATHETIC!!!!yeah, u sad bastards would like it to become a train wreck.....what on earth has possessed people to think like this....shouldnt u want it to go down a treat??? its certainly a treat for me, its our old favourite members havin' a bash together!!

Jarmo never shit on the past.  He stands for Axl and his decisions...cause Guns N' Roses belongs to him!
Seing Gilby CLarke getting dressed for the event and Matt Sorum telling the whole world that he is dressing up for the red carpet makes me laugh.  Those 2 don't deserve fuck all.  They have played with GnR for 3 years or so....
Izzy and Axl are the founders of this thing...And both won't go...Thats about all we have to know about it!

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #2636 on: April 14, 2012, 07:41:42 PM »

...would you like it to become a train wreck JARMO?Huh   i bet you would!!!   why dont u be positive for once and tell us what u would have liked to have seen gone down. tell us, im intrigued.

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #2637 on: April 14, 2012, 07:44:34 PM »

And your point is?

/jarmo

read it again then???  

Jarmo never shit on the past.  He stands for Axl and his decisions...cause Guns N' Roses belongs to him!
Seing Gilby CLarke getting dressed for the event and Matt Sorum telling the whole world that he is dressing up for the red carpet makes me laugh.  Those 2 don't deserve fuck all.  They have played with GnR for 3 years or so....
Izzy and Axl are the founders of this thing...And both won't go...Thats about all we have to know about it!

again..PATHETIC!!  those guys helped GNR in there golden years, they deserve respect here!!!
which is what you aint got!!

All of those guys deserve this!!   

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2638 on: April 14, 2012, 07:45:42 PM »

And your point is?

/jarmo

read it again then???  

You shouldn't assume so many things.

Makes you look silly.  Smiley

No, it doesn't hurt me. Has no effect on me personally. Just like I don't get all upset if somebody decides not to take part.

I'm glad the band got some recognition. Doesn't mean it validates anything for me. I always knew the band is great. Nobody needs to tell me. Smiley

Does it bother you that those guys aren't in GN'R anymore? Seems like it.

Relax. Take a few deep breaths.

...would you like it to become a train wreck JARMO?Huh   i bet you would!!!   why dont u be positive for once and tell us what u would have liked to have seen gone down. tell us, im intrigued.

Since you asked. I wish certain former members would've chosen to stay silent. The minute their mouths opened, it became a train wreck.

That would've been a good start.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:48:50 PM by jarmo » Logged

Montrealrocks
Rocker

« Reply #2639 on: April 14, 2012, 07:48:13 PM »

And your point is?

/jarmo

read it again then???  

again..PATHETIC!!  those guys helped GNR in there golden years, they deserve respect here!!!
which is what you aint got!!

All of those guys deserve this!!   

Seriously...When do people started being all excited about the HOF??
Before GnR were inducted, nobody cared about the HOF.
Now everybody seems to care a whole lot about it...For no reason.

Anyways....Just seems to me that this whole thing is blown out in proportion

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 158 Go Up Print