Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:30:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 158 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.  (Read 496935 times)
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2540 on: April 14, 2012, 02:21:18 PM »

Just met Matt at The Ritz and got thrown out afterwards, also seen Adler running around like a nut
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2541 on: April 14, 2012, 02:26:53 PM »

didn't you wear a suite?
why were you thrown out???
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2542 on: April 14, 2012, 02:29:45 PM »

Cuz i took a picture and had him sign my jacket, if your not a guest you cant be in there, security was strict as hell, i managed to get on the 6th floor where the bar was, Kid Rock was eating breakfast in the next room
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2543 on: April 14, 2012, 02:30:21 PM »

Sorry for being thrown out! nice of you to meet Sorum;)
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2544 on: April 14, 2012, 02:47:22 PM »

dont matter, i knew it was coming just hoping to meet a gnr member lol, off to dinner then the Hall
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #2545 on: April 14, 2012, 02:50:45 PM »

I really don't understand the Kid Rock/Myles thing I hope they wind up doing something with Green Day.

Kid Rock said that Axl doesn't like  him now because he recorded a song on Slash's solo album, so it doesn't surprise me that Kid Rock is going to show up tonight at all.
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #2546 on: April 14, 2012, 02:54:39 PM »

yea duff also played on Slash's album and they happen to be in a band called Velvet Revolver together
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2547 on: April 14, 2012, 02:55:52 PM »

I just hope the boys will have a great time together tonight.
play it's so easy and be done with it as a tribute no other song deserves to be played by the band that's performing tonight since Izzy/axl ain't there.
Love Myles! really but don't let him sing on a few songs, he's not even an ex gnr player.. I can understand why Gilby's there hall of fame must really hate the guy for not inducting him but they do induct Sorum and Dizzy....
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #2548 on: April 14, 2012, 02:56:24 PM »

yea duff also played on Slash's album and they happen to be in a band called Velvet Revolver together

right, Im just repeating what Kid Rock said, have no idea if it is true, but Kid Rock said it.  
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #2549 on: April 14, 2012, 02:59:21 PM »

right, Im just repeating what Kid Rock said, have no idea if it is true, but Kid Rock said it.  

Crazy, because it was pretty sweet seeing him come out at Hammerstein in 2006 and sing with Axl and the guys.

Guess shit happens!
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2550 on: April 14, 2012, 02:59:57 PM »

Who cares

let's forget about old gnr or new gnr and just respect what they did.
what they have acomplished

I respect Axl's letter, I respect Slash,Duff,Steven,Gilby,Matt playing a few old songs as a tribute (with Duff and Matt handeling vocals)
let them have fun.

and Axl has said it himself he thanks the rock n roll hal of fame for the induction etc.

let's just be thankfull for the induction and thankfull for everyone still being alive today.
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #2551 on: April 14, 2012, 03:00:02 PM »

I just hope the boys will have a great time together tonight.
play it's so easy and be done with it as a tribute no other song deserves to be played by the band that's performing tonight since Izzy/axl ain't there.
Love Myles! really but don't let him sing on a few songs, he's not even an ex gnr player.. I can understand why Gilby's there hall of fame must really hate the guy for not inducting him but they do induct Sorum and Dizzy....

They have every right to play how ever many songs they are allowed to play. Axl is not there because he chose to not be there
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #2552 on: April 14, 2012, 03:01:10 PM »

Who cares

let's forget about old gnr or new gnr and just respect what they did.
what they have acomplished

I respect Axl's letter, I respect Slash,Duff,Steven,Gilby,Matt playing a few old songs as a tribute (with Duff and Matt handeling vocals)
let them have fun.

and Axl has said it himself he thanks the rock n roll hal of fame for the induction etc.

let's just be thankfull for the induction and thankfull for everyone still being alive today.

Well said
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #2553 on: April 14, 2012, 03:02:19 PM »

Crazy, because it was pretty sweet seeing him come out at Hammerstein in 2006 and sing with Axl and the guys.

Guess shit happens!

yeah I was surprised too, he was asked about what its like being friends with Axl and he said they werent friends anymore, that Axl got mad that he worked on Slash's solo album.  Now I have no idea if Axl is really mad at Kid Rock, or if he is it is because of Slash's album, but that is what Kid Rock said the reason was.  I cant find a link to the interview on youtube, but it happened, I know MYGNR had it up there at one point, interview was from last summer.
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #2554 on: April 14, 2012, 03:04:21 PM »

Guess shit happens!

yeah I was surprised too, he was asked about what its like being friends with Axl and he said they werent friends anymore, that Axl got mad that he worked on Slash's solo album.  Now I have no idea if Axl is really mad at Kid Rock, or if he is it is because of Slash's album, but that is what Kid Rock said the reason was.  I cant find a link to the interview on youtube, but it happened, I know MYGNR had it up there at one point, interview was from last summer.

If that is correct that is one stupid reason to not be his friend anymore.  hihi
nats
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2555 on: April 14, 2012, 03:08:15 PM »

Rehearsal pic is here!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9913442&l=c4c7ca9046&id=309492046920
siraddam
Headliner

« Reply #2556 on: April 14, 2012, 03:15:59 PM »

Who is the guy in the red t-shirt? Anybody know? Smiley
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2557 on: April 14, 2012, 03:16:43 PM »

Gilby,
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #2558 on: April 14, 2012, 03:17:48 PM »

that leads me to believe that have to be playing some illusion stuff tonight, I mean the fact that Matt is playing is a sure sign of that as well.
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #2559 on: April 14, 2012, 03:21:50 PM »

Who is the guy in the red t-shirt? Anybody know? Smiley

Izzy in the black. His Wife/GF in the Red. May not perform but at least he will be there
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 158 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: