Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:27:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 158 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.  (Read 496676 times)
Jude
Rocker

« Reply #2440 on: April 14, 2012, 05:51:28 AM »

Nice to see guys rehearsing there but Myles Fuckin' Kennedy... why lord why? He's going to ruin those classic songs.... Hopefully Duff sings most of the It's So Easy IF they play it.

I mean it's nice to see some ex-members together on stage, but if Myles is on the stage together with the guys, then i'm disappointed. He has NOTHING to do with the classic stuff. I wish Baz could have been there..
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:08:46 AM by Jude » Logged

wadey
Legend

« Reply #2441 on: April 14, 2012, 06:03:04 AM »

Myles Kennedy! WTF these insults keep getting better

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
siraddam
Headliner

« Reply #2442 on: April 14, 2012, 06:06:20 AM »

I'm pretty excited!
It should be a good show for the old GnR fans at least, it doesn't disrespect the new band I don't think and people should just relax and enjoy the show Smiley
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #2443 on: April 14, 2012, 06:12:09 AM »

At least I haven't heard him badmouth Axl in any way... And please if there's a video or an interview of him doing it, don't show it to me...

No I don't think he ever said something negative towards Axl... Honestly he's ok when he's with Slash, but I don't understand why he would accept to play at the HOF.

Duff on vocals should be enough I think.

wadey
Legend

« Reply #2444 on: April 14, 2012, 06:15:00 AM »

I'm pretty excited!
It should be a good show for the old GnR fans at least, it doesn't disrespect the new band I don't think and people should just relax and enjoy the show Smiley

of course it disrespects the new band if Myles Kennedy is fucking singing!
hes in Slash's band so he's personal to slash....should got someone impartial if anyone at all
and he cant sing GnR for shit  ok

edit
and im sick of term 'new band' ....... its Guns N' Roses  ok
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:17:12 AM by wadey » Logged

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
kukol1978
Rocker

« Reply #2445 on: April 14, 2012, 06:16:10 AM »

For me is obious Axl Rose has made a big mistake and the letter  Huh Huh ,and now the rest of the old lineup is doing another one,they should not perform without Axl.

ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #2446 on: April 14, 2012, 06:17:43 AM »

You don't want listen to Myles? Don't watch the show or tell Axl to show up.

As you all said before, they aren't even gnr, what's the big drama?

Enjoy your 3 hours show with Axl fronting the new band and don't give a fuck about this show  ok

This is going to be just a clusterfuck, isn't it?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:21:38 AM by ITARocker » Logged
WTTJ_91
Rocker

« Reply #2447 on: April 14, 2012, 06:20:48 AM »

I'm pretty excited!

hes in Slash's band so he's personal to slash....should got someone impartial if anyone at all

New Lineup. Better?  Roll Eyes

oooOooOOoo god forbid someone who KNOWS Slash is singing? This is absurd. Both Axl'fanboys and Slash'fanboys. Whether or not he can sing is up for debate, i can understand that. But an insult to the band? Come the fuck on. Baz has nothing to do with GN'R material either. If Axl showed up i HIGHLY doubt Myles or anyone in their right mind would have taken up the offer to play. Seeing as he won't be there, and an over-whelming majority of people want to hear the songs, it's really not that big of a deal. To be honest I'm more bummed that Gilby is playing and not Izzy. Matt/Duff/Slash you can see play GN'R any time.

It's only a cluster fuck because you have Slash fan boys who want a reunion that is never going to happen and Axl fans who think since Myles even remotely associated with Slash it's somehow "disrespectful". No one can just take the effort to say Axl doesn't want to be there and that's ok , whatever the rest of the old band decides to do doesn't really matter.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:24:34 AM by WTTJ_91 » Logged
kukol1978
Rocker

« Reply #2448 on: April 14, 2012, 06:24:26 AM »

Enjoy your 3 hours show with Axl fronting the new band and don't give a fuck about this show  ok

They should not perform,i think its very clear,and i think Axl could have handle the situation better,much better.

An btw ive been in 2 GNR shows 2006,and 2010 and right now,i dont see the great band i saw back in 2010,expecially Axl.
WTTJ_91
Rocker

« Reply #2449 on: April 14, 2012, 06:26:16 AM »

They should not perform,i think its very clear,and i think Axl could have handle the situation better,much better.

An btw ive been in 2 GNR shows 2006,and 2010 and right now,i dont see the great band i saw back in 2010,expecially Axl.

What is it with people who think they have the right to dictate other people's actions just because they're in a world famous rock band? If someone doesn't want to go to an award ceremony because they don't feel it appropriate considering the circumstances ; I'm not going to fault them. If the rest of the band decides they want to play the music that made them famous with someone whom they feel comfortable ; I'm not going to fault them either.
ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #2450 on: April 14, 2012, 06:28:34 AM »

Didn't AXl say he didn't want to ruin the show?

So, if they want to have some fun playin' a couple of song it's totally their right. It's their party. Its' not a fuckin funeral, its' only rock n roll.

If somebody don't get it, stay at home  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:30:26 AM by ITARocker » Logged
kukol1978
Rocker

« Reply #2451 on: April 14, 2012, 06:34:28 AM »

Didn't AXl say he didn't want to ruin the show?

So, if they want to have some fun playin' a couple of song it's totally their right. It's their party. Its' not a fuckin funeral, its' only rock n roll.

If somebody don't get it, stay at home  Roll Eyes

I think he just did it.
3STRANG3D
Headliner

Nothing UnReal Just human

« Reply #2452 on: April 14, 2012, 06:39:53 AM »

3? days afterwards you still talk about this?  Cheesy

Keep beating that dead horse mamma but your kids have grown older..........   Roll Eyes

Long Live Ol' Ole, same ole , ole! Long Live DJ Green Lantern.  rofl

"There goes mama, spwashin in the wa-ta! no more fightin wit dad! no more restraining order! no more step-da-da! no more new brother! blow her kisses bye-bye! Say mommy you love her! " Eminem BITCH!!!
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #2453 on: April 14, 2012, 06:58:29 AM »

why is it such a problem that they play???  some of you people are so up yourself's!! its pathetic!!

the only reason that this is happenin' with Myles is because Axl ain't there n' the boys are celebrating!! good on em'!! beer beer

i cant wait to see what unfolds...

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
wadey
Legend

« Reply #2454 on: April 14, 2012, 07:02:38 AM »

I'm pretty excited!

oooOooOOoo god forbid someone who KNOWS Slash is singing? This is absurd. Both Axl'fanboys and Slash'fanboys. Whether or not he can sing is up for debate, i can understand that. But an insult to the band? Come the fuck on. Baz has nothing to do with GN'R material either. If Axl showed up i HIGHLY doubt Myles or anyone in their right mind would have taken up the offer to play. Seeing as he won't be there, and an over-whelming majority of people want to hear the songs, it's really not that big of a deal. To be honest I'm more bummed that Gilby is playing and not Izzy. Matt/Duff/Slash you can see play GN'R any time.

It's only a cluster fuck because you have Slash fan boys who want a reunion that is never going to happen and Axl fans who think since Myles even remotely associated with Slash it's somehow "disrespectful". No one can just take the effort to say Axl doesn't want to be there and that's ok , whatever the rest of the old band decides to do doesn't really matter.

im no Axl'fanboy or Slash'fanboy - im a GnR'fanboy  ok
 yes its a hell of a Cluster Fuck from every angle but i still beleive its an insult to have Kennedy singing at the RNRHOF
If he sings GnR with Slash at gigs etc then fine i have no problem with that, but under the circumstances its rubbing salt in to say the least and the media are gonna jump on it straight away

WTTJ_91
Rocker

« Reply #2455 on: April 14, 2012, 07:07:16 AM »

I'm pretty excited!

yes its a hell of a Cluster Fuck from every angle but i still beleive its an insult to have Kennedy singing at the RNRHOF
If he sings GnR with Slash at gigs etc then fine i have no problem with that, but under the circumstances its rubbing salt in to say the least and the media are gonna jump on it straight away

How is it insulting? To who? Rubbing salt?

It's ex-members of Guns N' Roses playing songs with someone they feel comfortable singing their songs with. Even though it's unfathomable to some, many people enjoy hearing Myles sing Guns N' Roses, in the same way that we enjoy DJ Asbha playing Sweet Child O' Mine. It's not insulting to anyone, and if you think it is you're taking it way too seriously.
manicstreet
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2456 on: April 14, 2012, 07:14:36 AM »

I don't see a problem with Myles fronting the old guys for a few songs. I do wish duff or izzy (if he was to go) would handle all the vocals though. The problem is they are probably going to play sweet child, you could be mine & paradise. Duff and izzy could pull off the last two but not sweet child.

Anyways, this will be all over tomorrow. Now if duff, Matt, gilby, Myles & slash announce a world tour performing guns songs. Then that would be something to get pissed off about I guess, but three songs. Who cares.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #2457 on: April 14, 2012, 07:19:12 AM »

I'm pretty excited!

How is it insulting? To who? Rubbing salt?

It's ex-members of Guns N' Roses playing songs with someone they feel comfortable singing their songs with. Even though it's unfathomable to some, many people enjoy hearing Myles sing Guns N' Roses, in the same way that we enjoy DJ Asbha playing Sweet Child O' Mine. It's not insulting to anyone, and if you think it is you're taking it way too seriously.

Because it gonna turn into the fucking slash show!
you just watch the fucking media have life for days and weeks after, or is it just a harmless jam session at a awards ceremony?

Bobarcord
On The Steps of The Cathedral
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2458 on: April 14, 2012, 07:22:37 AM »

Nice to see guys rehearsing there but Myles Fuckin' Kennedy... why lord why? He's going to ruin those classic songs.... Hopefully Duff sings most of the It's So Easy IF they play it.

I mean it's nice to see some ex-members together on stage, but if Myles is on the stage together with the guys, then i'm disappointed. He has NOTHING to do with the classic stuff. I wish Baz could have been there..

Baz had nothing to do with the classic stuff either , hell he is almost as big of a joke as steven is.

CD will be out when it's out. ....
ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #2459 on: April 14, 2012, 07:23:32 AM »

The man in the back in the second picture with the red t-shirt looks like joshua todd or it's just me?  beer
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 158 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: