Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:32:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 158 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.  (Read 496489 times)
sleeper
Rocker

« Reply #2360 on: April 13, 2012, 08:48:34 PM »

I don't know why people are upset Axl declined. Did everyone think that the remaining members would just role over and quit? Gunsguy if Myles' appearance promotes the new album it will just be a plus and not planned. If Axl would have attended there would be no room for Myles at the HOF. Duff said earlier today that they would continue. And it looks like they have.

On a side note Gilby tweeted he is in Cleveland also. This could just be a visit though, Cleveland is Gilby's hometown.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 08:52:09 PM by sleeper » Logged
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

please come back (to the band of hacks)

« Reply #2361 on: April 13, 2012, 08:51:40 PM »

We have a winner!

You really are stuck in the past. Sorry your dream isn't coming true this weekend either.

You think you can come here and disrespect the band and get away with it? Get fucking real.

/jarmo

I rather be stuck in the past than delusional.

Rock N? Roll is the answer!!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2362 on: April 13, 2012, 08:55:11 PM »

This from a guy who's written "Please come back" under the avatar which is a pic of Slash.

Maybe you shouldn't make comments like that.   ok

Because it's obvious you're both stuck in the past and delusional!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #2363 on: April 13, 2012, 08:57:37 PM »

This from a guy who's written "Please come back" under the avatar which is a pic of Slash.

Maybe you shouldn't make comments like that.   ok

Because it's obvious you're both stuck in the past and delusional!

/jarmo

I?m so hurt! You ruined my weekend! hahaha!

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2364 on: April 13, 2012, 09:00:27 PM »

You seemed hurt the second you tried to insult the band because I voiced my opinion about your new favorite singer.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #2365 on: April 13, 2012, 09:01:31 PM »

You seemed hurt the second you tried to insult the band because I voiced my opinion about your new favorite singer.

/jarmo

Every opinion is valid and respectable. I like Myles and don?t think this is really GN?R. Are you mature enough to respect opinions?

jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #2366 on: April 13, 2012, 09:02:47 PM »

/jarmo

Every opinion is valid and respectable. I like Myles and don?t think this is really GN?R. Are you mature enough to respect opinions?

Then seriously why are you here?

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2367 on: April 13, 2012, 09:05:32 PM »

I respect your opinion as much as I respect any stranger's opinion. But why the hell are you on a Guns N' Roses site then?

Go and post in the Ex-Gunners section.

Obviously this site is not aimed at you.

You never looked at the graphics at the top and though "Gee, no guy in a top hat up there..."?

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:07:46 PM by jarmo » Logged

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #2368 on: April 13, 2012, 09:09:55 PM »

I understand people being pissed off about Myles showing up to possibly sing some songs, but lay off the dude.  He is friends with Slash therefore you guys feel like you have to piss all over him.  As far as I know and have seen  he has always shown Axl respect, is he on the bland side?  Sure.  But he is not a bad dude, and has nothing to do with the drama in this thing.

And another thing, if he is going there to sing the songs with old band more power to him, because that is one job I would NOT want this weekend. He is doing them a huge solid if thats what hes going there for.  Also he might just be going to go, nothing more.  Who said he is performing?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:13:31 PM by Bodhi » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2369 on: April 13, 2012, 09:15:16 PM »

Don't know the guy personally, just not a fan of his music or his singing.

Mariah Carey has lots of talent, but I wouldn't necessarily want her singing Anarchy In The UK...

/jarmo

Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #2370 on: April 13, 2012, 09:20:36 PM »

I understand people being pissed off about Myles showing up to possibly sing some songs, but lay off the dude.  He is friends with Slash therefore you guys feel like you have to piss all over him.  As far as I know and have seen  he has always shown Axl respect, is he on the bland side?  Sure.  But he is not a bad dude, and has nothing to do with the drama in this thing.

And another thing, if he is going there to sing the songs with old band more power to him, because that is one job I would NOT want this weekend. He is doing them a huge solid if thats what hes going there for.  Also he might just be going to go, nothing more.  Who said he is performing?

Amen!

Some people feel the right to attack someone just because they think someone they don?t like is a good musician.

End of discussion for me. Say whatever.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2371 on: April 13, 2012, 09:29:54 PM »

How about: Banned

Smiley

Smart asses making fun of the band aren't welcome here.

I didn't attack above poster, just pointed out I think Myles is bland. Then he/she went off on GN'R. Big mistake.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:33:41 PM by jarmo » Logged

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #2372 on: April 13, 2012, 09:36:54 PM »

Don't know the guy personally, just not a fan of his music or his singing.

/jarmo

same here, I mean he sings the songs ok I guess, but there is no soul or balls when does the GNR stuff.  I prefer him singing the tunes than a guy like Weiland, but overall not blown away by Myles stuff.  Just kind of meh...

I was talking  more about some of the board members calling him a douchebag and what not, just seemed harsh considering I dont remember him ever disrespecting GNR in any way.
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2373 on: April 13, 2012, 09:40:03 PM »

Matt is there

Broski
MNGS717
Rocker

« Reply #2374 on: April 13, 2012, 09:52:11 PM »

Looks like Myles is filling in for Axl.

Eddie Trunk‏@EddieTrunk

Just found out that @MylesKennedy has to postpone our interview for tonight as he is headed to Cleveland. What's going on there??

fuck that... If they perform with this douchebag I hope Axl finds a way to sue them so badly they'll have sell whatever rights they have left to any GNR material

What the fuck could he sue them for? As far as I know singing his vocals badly isn't a crime.

haha..true but since this is being broadcast on TV there may be ways for Axl to at least prevent the HOF from playing any type of GN'R recordings or video during the induction.  I don't believe Slash can be stopped from playing a solo show, but it just shows that he can't humbly accept the award.  Nobody knows who Myles is so it will only confuse the audience. 

Steven could be stopped from playing drum solos with Axl vocals played from a recording.       

12/6/02 Philly
11/20/11 Wilkes-Barre,PA
2/23/12 Silver Spring, MD
5/13/14 Bethlehem,PA
6/26/16 Landover,Md
7/14/16 Philly
8/13/17 Hershey
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #2375 on: April 13, 2012, 09:52:31 PM »

Amen!

Some people feel the right to attack someone just because they think someone they don?t like is a good musician.

End of discussion for me. Say whatever.

DISCLAIMER:  I was posting the thing about Myles from something I read 2 pages back, I had no idea the lunacy that this Dot character was spewing on this page  until I just read it now.  That dude is a clown, please ignore that he agreed with one of my posts.  That is all....Thank you.. hihi
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #2376 on: April 13, 2012, 10:16:09 PM »

Matt Sorum:

GNR plaque at the airport?

http://lockerz.com/s/201066594

In Cleveland, This is what you get for being inducted some nice Chocolates with your name on them.

http://lockerz.com/s/201062782

Its all Happening. Alice Cooper and Me

http://lockerz.com/s/201081590

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Jeramy
Rocker

« Reply #2377 on: April 13, 2012, 10:28:07 PM »

Eddie Trunk‏@EddieTrunk

Just found out that @MylesKennedy has to postpone our interview for tonight as he is headed to Cleveland. What's going on there??

fuck that... If they perform with this douchebag I hope Axl finds a way to sue them so badly they'll have sell whatever rights they have left to any GNR material

What the fuck could he sue them for? As far as I know singing his vocals badly isn't a crime.

They can't legally perform as Guns N Roses... That's what the fuck

"He's in my band, that's where Slash is, fuckhead. Go home!"
sleeper
Rocker

« Reply #2378 on: April 13, 2012, 10:55:13 PM »

Eddie Trunk‏@EddieTrunk

They can't legally perform as Guns N Roses... That's what the fuck

No one has said they will perform as GNR. But they will perform GNR songs.
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #2379 on: April 13, 2012, 11:11:36 PM »

Watching Slash and Myles on VH1 Classic right now. Nothing against Myles, but it just makes me uncomfortable watching someone try to do Axl.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 158 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: