Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:23:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 158 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.  (Read 496269 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #2180 on: April 11, 2012, 03:06:36 PM »

VIDEO: Preparing Public Hall for Rock Hall Inductions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zonLmBSpj8Y

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: 2012 Induction Ceremony: Tease #3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP7eCNNwKeU

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #2181 on: April 11, 2012, 03:23:26 PM »

I like the romance behind the RNRHOF but I think this has probably caused Axl alot of stress and sleepless nights.

It is easy being an outsider and spouting off opinions, but none of us live within this situation day to day. I suffered anxiety attacks for many years and it is not nice.

I hope Axl turns up to acknowledge the award, but it would be no great shakes for me if he just decided to go out and get a steak instead and go partying.  beer
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #2182 on: April 11, 2012, 03:27:42 PM »

Susan Holmes McKagan:

SO Happy my awesome Green Day friends will be there w us!!! Green Day To Induct Guns N' Roses Into Rock Hall http://on.mtv.com/Heqbaw via @MTV

11:35 PM - 10 Apr 12

rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #2183 on: April 11, 2012, 04:37:05 PM »

so the one we all love lineup is :
dizzy
duff
slash
matt
steven

ceremonys nonsense shoot himself at the leg

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #2184 on: April 11, 2012, 04:38:34 PM »

Fuck yeah.

I won't be attending The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction 2012 Ceremony and I respectfully decline my induction as a member of Guns N' Roses to the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

That's rock n roll.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #2185 on: April 11, 2012, 04:41:36 PM »

Susan Holmes McKagan:

SO Happy my awesome Green Day friends will be there w us!!! Green Day To Induct Guns N' Roses Into Rock Hall http://on.mtv.com/Heqbaw via @MTV

11:35 PM - 10 Apr 12

Susan Remember:

US 3000

hihi hihi hihi

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #2186 on: April 11, 2012, 04:44:29 PM »

Fuck yeah.

I won't be attending The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction 2012 Ceremony and I respectfully decline my induction as a member of Guns N' Roses to the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

That's rock n roll.

Adler ??

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #2187 on: April 11, 2012, 04:45:00 PM »

Fuck yeah.

That's rock n roll.

Adler ??

Axl's letter...?
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #2188 on: April 11, 2012, 04:51:19 PM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=2247

Just thought I'd link this here in case anyone has still missed it

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Rainfox
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2189 on: April 11, 2012, 05:02:53 PM »

What an articulate, sharp, informative, polite, intelligent, revealing and ballsy letter of signal valor to the press, Hall and fans.

No matter the amount of crap and rumors, the man is NOT for sale.

Get with it. Respect.

PS:  And THIS is the very definition of rock n' roll. Leave it to Axl  Cool
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #2190 on: April 11, 2012, 05:26:37 PM »

What an articulate, sharp, informative, polite, intelligent, revealing and ballsy letter of signal valor to the press, Hall and fans.

No matter the amount of crap and rumors, the man is NOT for sale.

Get with it. Respect.

PS:  And THIS is the very definition of rock n' roll. Leave it to Axl  Cool

You said it ok smoking peace

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #2191 on: April 11, 2012, 05:55:26 PM »

Slash On The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame - w/George Stroumboulopoulos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit5Rfz-j68

Slash: It's a really great honour, but at the same time, it's ... it hasn't sunk in yet. ... I remember, I first heard about the whole Rock and Roll Hall thing, the fact that we were going to be eligible, in 2007 when Velvet Revolver played in place of Van Halen for their induction. And somebody had said, "You know you're going to be eligible in 7, or 5 years," and I was like, you know, sort of like, "Wow, yeah," right? And I put it out of my mind, so when the nomination came, it was pretty heavy. That was when it felt the most special.

George: Yeah, it's gotta be a cool place, because so much water has passed under the bridge, and there's obviously a lot of whatever personal stuff that went on, but for the public, that record meant a lot to them, right?

Slash: Yeah. And, it's sort of a drag, because we're not going to get together and play.

George: You won't do it, eh?

Slash: Well, I mean, I would, but it's just the way it's working out.

WTTJ_91
Rocker

« Reply #2192 on: April 11, 2012, 06:04:38 PM »

Slash: It's a really great honour, but at the same time, it's ... it hasn't sunk in yet. ... I remember, I first heard about the whole Rock and Roll Hall thing, the fact that we were going to be eligible, in 2007 when Velvet Revolver played in place of Van Halen for their induction. And somebody had said, "You know you're going to be eligible in 7, or 5 years," and I was like, you know, sort of like, "Wow, yeah," right? And I put it out of my mind, so when the nomination came, it was pretty heavy. That was when it felt the most special.

George: Yeah, it's gotta be a cool place, because so much water has passed under the bridge, and there's obviously a lot of whatever personal stuff that went on, but for the public, that record meant a lot to them, right?

Slash: Yeah. And, it's sort of a drag, because we're not going to get together and play.

Cue the attack Slash for living in the past....
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #2193 on: April 11, 2012, 07:14:10 PM »

Wouldn't dream of criticising him for realising where he did his best work.  Grin  However I would say that he really is the master of insinuation. Of course he says, he'd love to play with the ex-members, especially for the sake of the fans, but oh dear, someone's stopping that happening. Now who could it be, I wonder?! Oh yeah, that's right, it must be Axl's fault. Change the record, Slash, it's getting really old... Angry

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #2194 on: April 11, 2012, 07:19:35 PM »

Wouldn't dream of criticising him for realising where he did his best work.  Grin  However I would say that he really is the master of insinuation. Of course he says, he'd love to play with the ex-members, especially for the sake of the fans, but oh dear, someone's stopping that happening. Now who could it be, I wonder?! Oh yeah, that's right, it must be Axl's fault. Change the record, Slash, it's getting really old... Angry

To be fair, on this occassion it is. (See other topic). Wink
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2195 on: April 11, 2012, 07:22:48 PM »

Should just lock this now

kinda pointless now

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #2196 on: April 11, 2012, 07:23:41 PM »

kinda pointless now

As far as I know, there are still six (possibly five) people who are planning on accepting.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2197 on: April 11, 2012, 07:24:26 PM »

Yeah but GNR HOF eventually being in EX Gunners section?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2198 on: April 11, 2012, 07:26:02 PM »

kinda pointless now

As far as I know, there are still six (possibly five) people who are planning on accepting.

Izzy and Axl aren't going. And I doubt Dizzy's going if Axl isn't.

Broski
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #2199 on: April 11, 2012, 07:33:45 PM »

To be fair, on this occassion it is. (See other topic). Wink

Not solely if you consider the contributory factors behind Axl's decision.  Tongue

Izzy and Axl aren't going. And I doubt Dizzy's going if Axl isn't.

Going down....cue drum solo.... Grin

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 158 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: