Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2024, 07:20:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228505 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 158 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.  (Read 492479 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #580 on: January 05, 2012, 12:57:57 PM »

Got my tickets in the mail today.   peace

Cool but what's with the magazine?
well, since the tickets say nothing about Guns N' Roses, I figured a visual aide would help accentuate the honor.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #581 on: January 06, 2012, 11:22:44 PM »

i think it's a cool post^^i have that same coopy of rolling stone.......bought it at a convenience store way back then.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #582 on: January 07, 2012, 09:04:00 AM »

Dizzy Reed Keyboardist 1995-Present: "I haven't received any sort of schedule or itinerary yet, and I really don't know much about the whole process, but I'll do whatever, man. I always say that I'm always the last to know. I could be in Tahiti or something and get a phone call, who knows?" ? Las Vegas Review-Journal

Axl Rose Lead Singer 1985-Present: "Because, really, you can get guys from the ['Use Your Illusion'] thing, but the only thing that would make it would be Duff [McKagan] and Slash, really. It's nothing against Izzy [Stradlin] and it's nothing against Steven [Adler], or anything like that. Steven may want it, but these guys I'm working with right now, they work really hard and it's hard work?There is no plan yet. There really is no plan. We're still busy with this lineup." ? Los Angeles Times

http://www.antimusic.com/news/12/January/ts04Guns_N_Roses_Members_Reaction_To_Rock_Hall_Reunion_Speculation.shtml

hihi rofl hihi rofl

This Web Is Official From GN'R !@

hihi rofl hihi rofl

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #583 on: January 07, 2012, 01:00:51 PM »

If its an official website they should know Dizzy has been playing with GNR since atleast 1991, I think he joined in 1990.
new gnr fan
Headliner

« Reply #584 on: January 07, 2012, 01:02:58 PM »

Yes, and his first Gig with the Band was RiR II (1991)

枪和玫瑰 中國民主
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #585 on: January 07, 2012, 03:37:37 PM »

Yes, and his first Gig with the Band was RiR II (1991)

Correct; Matt Sorum and Dizzy Reed both had their live debut on January 20, 1991 in Rio.

Axl Rose Lead Singer 1985-Present: "Because, really, you can get guys from the ['Use Your Illusion'] thing, but the only thing that would make it would be Duff [McKagan] and Slash, really. It's nothing against Izzy [Stradlin] and it's nothing against Steven [Adler], or anything like that. Steven may want it, but these guys I'm working with right now, they work really hard and it's hard work?There is no plan yet. There really is no plan. We're still busy with this lineup." ? Los Angeles Times

Interesting that this quote was included in that article because it has nothing to do with the Hall of fame.  Axl was speaking about the reunion issue.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 03:39:11 PM by Bridge » Logged
tommyrai
Headliner

« Reply #586 on: January 14, 2012, 06:03:37 AM »

sawon nikki sixx facebook something about old gnr hall of fame sounds like sixx is being a shit stirrer

askin everyones opinion on it, how about showing some support for ashba his bandmate in sixx am silly nikki  hihi
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #587 on: January 18, 2012, 01:09:17 PM »

going back a page or so to "who should induct them".........isn't it usually someone who came after the inductee and was influenced by them?
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #588 on: January 18, 2012, 01:28:32 PM »

going back a page or so to "who should induct them".........isn't it usually someone who came after the inductee and was influenced by them?
i like the idea of Brian May & Rodger Taylor or Elton John not only does Axl really respect them but they were and still are very supportive of him, also there could be a chance Rod Stewart & Ronnie Wood could do it as the Faces are being inducted  Wink
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #589 on: January 18, 2012, 01:32:11 PM »

i like the idea of Brian May & Rodger Taylor or Elton John not only does Axl really respect them but they were and still are very supportive of him, also there could be a chance Rod Stewart & Ronnie Wood could do it as the Faces are being inducted  Wink

They probably won't get older guys to induct GNR. I still say it's Kid Rock.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
kukol1978
Rocker

« Reply #590 on: January 18, 2012, 01:33:15 PM »

I think they all will go,including AXL.Come on,its like the oscar,and they have won it! they have to leave whatever they had 20 years ago and sake their hands and end of the sory.

And then if they want to reunite for a few shows,do it,and if they dont,new album with the current line up.
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #591 on: January 18, 2012, 10:03:48 PM »

I would like it to be Kid Rock inducting GNR. He has that same attitude as GNR.
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #592 on: January 19, 2012, 08:00:20 AM »

I would like it to be Kid Rock inducting GNR. He has that same attitude as GNR.

Wouldn't it be funny if Kurt Cobain was alive and inducted GNR?

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #593 on: January 19, 2012, 08:01:20 AM »

I don't think Steven would handle a 3 hour show... but as far as Izzy, it's more of a commitment thing. A reunion with Matt Sorum and another guitar player, would be more than welcome though

Oh My God i cant deny this...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #594 on: January 19, 2012, 09:37:01 AM »

Tracii Guns:

"I could see a conversation where we decided to do a little show and not tell anybody," Guns admitted. "I see that much more than being in the studio. I'm not interested in that. But if Guns N' Roses gets inducted into the Hall of Fame, then I guess we'll play on stage together then."

http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/weekender/music/music-hall-of-fame-inductees-announced/article_f781c7ae-6a8c-5f62-9e46-d8a0661983a8.html

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #595 on: January 19, 2012, 09:45:33 AM »

If ever Slash is there then Tracii should also....I mean he put the Guns in Guns N' Roses
I'm still expecting the current lineup to blow everyone away and maybe have some of the alumni play a few songs with them.

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #596 on: January 19, 2012, 09:49:39 AM »

If ever Slash is there then Tracii should also....I mean he put the Guns in Guns N' Roses
I'm still expecting the current lineup to blow everyone away and maybe have some of the alumni play a few songs with them.
Tracii Guns:

"I could see a conversation where we decided to do a little show and not tell anybody," Guns admitted. "I see that much more than being in the studio. I'm not interested in that. But if Guns N' Roses gets inducted into the Hall of Fame, then I guess we'll play on stage together then."

http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/weekender/music/music-hall-of-fame-inductees-announced/article_f781c7ae-6a8c-5f62-9e46-d8a0661983a8.html

Then:

GUNS N' ROSES & ALL Ex.Members

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Leddy
Rocker

Asphinctersayswhat?

« Reply #597 on: January 19, 2012, 10:04:19 AM »

Tracii Guns:

A mute point seeing as isn't one of the members inducted.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #598 on: January 19, 2012, 10:07:19 AM »

Tracii Guns:

What Members Inducted ??

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #599 on: January 19, 2012, 10:09:48 AM »

Tracii Guns:

What Members Inducted ??

Guns N' Roses the band (you know them they just finished a tour) decides who gets inducted.

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 158 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: