Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:33:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Las Vegas New Yrs Eve + December 30th.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Las Vegas New Yrs Eve + December 30th.  (Read 48094 times)
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #220 on: December 14, 2011, 06:04:15 PM »

axlrosegnr, did we meet in 2006? I hope I can buy you a beer in a couple weeks. So what you are saying is I can drink proper like, feel free to take go take a piss whenever before GNR takes the stage, and there is absolutely no worries about getting back to my place.

Hell yes we did! I partied in your room. And left my glasses there too. You should go read the show thread from that night, it brought back a lot of memories, and is a good read. i think you had a Nindento DS i was fixated with. hahaha. And yes, you should have no worries.

Axl is God.
smokinGun
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #221 on: December 14, 2011, 06:05:58 PM »

I have two GA tickets Im going to sell if anyone is interested.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #222 on: December 15, 2011, 04:28:00 PM »

axlrosegnr, did we meet in 2006? I hope I can buy you a beer in a couple weeks. So what you are saying is I can drink proper like, feel free to take go take a piss whenever before GNR takes the stage, and there is absolutely no worries about getting back to my place.

Hell yes we did! I partied in your room. And left my glasses there too. You should go read the show thread from that night, it brought back a lot of memories, and is a good read. i think you had a Nindento DS i was fixated with. hahaha. And yes, you should have no worries.

Man we actually talked about this earlier. Don't know where my head was at when I asked that. I have been feeling so fucking dumb the last few days (Uh... dumber then normal I mean). I was playing this new Zelda game the other day and got a little stuck in this dungeon and my 8 year old figured out what to do.  rant SOOOO frustrating! Couldn't believe it. Fuck I felt like an idiot. Your memory is obviously awesome and I am jealous as hell. I probably did have my DS  hihi Ah man, alright well sorry about that and I really hope to be able to buy you that beer.

Just out of curiosity. Were you the guy who was hanging out with this girl who I think was having some kind of an issue with some dude who didn't go with her or something like that? Anyway thanks for your help axlrosegnr!

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #223 on: December 15, 2011, 04:32:25 PM »

Man we actually talked about this earlier. Don't know where my head was at when I asked that. I have been feeling so fucking dumb the last few days (Uh... dumber then normal I mean). I was playing this new Zelda game the other day and got a little stuck in this dungeon and my 8 year old figured out what to do.  rant SOOOO frustrating! Couldn't believe it. Fuck I felt like an idiot. Your memory is obviously awesome and I am jealous as hell. I probably did have my DS  hihi Ah man, alright well sorry about that and I really hope to be able to buy you that beer.

Just out of curiosity. Were you the guy who was hanging out with this girl who I think was having some kind of an issue with some dude who didn't go with her or something like that? Anyway thanks for your help axlrosegnr!

Ha! Yep, that was me. My friend Emily flew in with her (now husband) from Minnesota, and he was being a dick. We'll meet up for sure! Still waiting on some input on whether or not people wanna get together for a pre-show party. I mentioned the Double Down Saloon, or, as mentioned, theres a ton of bars in the Hard Rock itself. I am bringing some people to In N' Out before the show to get some grub on too. Smiley

Axl is God.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #224 on: December 15, 2011, 11:50:53 PM »

In n' Out and Double Down sound fun...depending if I feel like waiting in line or trying for the mic.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
smokinGun
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #225 on: December 16, 2011, 01:43:16 AM »

Man, with all this talk about goin out drinking before the show and meeting some of you guys, it's making me wanna reconsider selling my tickets...haha. beer
If I didn't already have tickets to the Phoenix show I'd definitely go. It'd be awesome to meet some fellow GNR hardcores.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #226 on: December 16, 2011, 11:07:11 AM »

Man, with all this talk about goin out drinking before the show and meeting some of you guys, it's making me wanna reconsider selling my tickets...haha. beer
If I didn't already have tickets to the Phoenix show I'd definitely go. It'd be awesome to meet some fellow GNR hardcores.

Come to Vegas man!!! The only thing better than one Gn'R show is two Gn'R shows!!!

Axl is God.
Buckeye
Opening Act

« Reply #227 on: December 16, 2011, 11:39:27 AM »

What time does everyone think GNR will go on stage?  About 10:30?  I was told that doors open at 7, the show starts at 8.  I figure Sebastian hits the stage around 9, gets off 9:45, and there would be about 45 minutes until GNR.  I ask because on 12/30 I'm thinking of going to the UFC fight at the MGM and am trying to figure out what time I'd have to be at the Hard Rock to catch the first notes.  I think the times probably work - but if there was just 1 GNR show, I wouldn't cut it close.

Slash once played my Les Paul (pic to the left) & the bass used on "Better" is literally on my living room floor. 

Was at the first and last shows of the Bumblefoot era: 5/12/06 NYC & 6/7/14 Vegas
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #228 on: December 16, 2011, 12:19:50 PM »

I'm guessing Gn'R will go on no earlier than 11.

On another note, I don't know if people remember, but way back in Feburary the Morning show DJ of KOMP told me that he'd give me Gn'R tickets if they ever came to town again. Well, he just called me this morning and told me to come pick them up. (He got me a pair for the 30th) Pretty fucking cool!

So...the radio station just called me again....not only do I get the tickets, I also got a room at the hard rock AND dinner at their steakhouse!!!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:37:33 PM by axlrosegnr » Logged

Axl is God.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #229 on: December 19, 2011, 03:57:51 PM »

Ok, like some people did in Seattle.  I think everyone on here going to the Vegas show should buy a blowup dolphin and we can have them bouncing around all over the room during Estranged!!   ok

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #230 on: December 19, 2011, 05:12:57 PM »

You fuckers ready to rock n' roll soon?!?

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #231 on: December 19, 2011, 05:34:56 PM »

You fuckers ready to rock n' roll soon?!?

You damn right!!!! If possible, I think I'm gonna try take all of that Friday off. I'll be picking you up at around 10ish Thursday, then to get up 6:30 Friday morning and go to work, then hang out all night at the Hard Rock...yeah, I'll need so get some rest, lol. I'm so damn antsy, lol.

Axl is God.
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #232 on: December 19, 2011, 07:40:34 PM »

I'm guessing Gn'R will go on no earlier than 11.

On another note, I don't know if people remember, but way back in Feburary the Morning show DJ of KOMP told me that he'd give me Gn'R tickets if they ever came to town again. Well, he just called me this morning and told me to come pick them up. (He got me a pair for the 30th) Pretty fucking cool!

So...the radio station just called me again....not only do I get the tickets, I also got a room at the hard rock AND dinner at their steakhouse!!!

That's cool the radio station still lived up to its deal giving you the tickets.  Cool

Would be pretty cool if they played Anything Goes since after all it is Las Vegas.  beer Just 11 days to go.   

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #233 on: December 19, 2011, 08:24:07 PM »

I've been trying to work out getting to Vegas on December 31st instead of January 4th when I'm supposed to fly in for work. It's looking like it's not gonna happen. You guys have an awesome time and please try to leave SOME of the city in one piece for when I get there a few days later  hihi

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #234 on: December 19, 2011, 08:54:29 PM »

Anyone have two balcony seats available for the 30th show?  I could also trade two tickets that I have to the 31st show.  I have Balcony and GA seats on the 31st???  PM me 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
oahuguns
Opening Act

« Reply #235 on: December 26, 2011, 02:20:43 AM »

Whew!!!!!! Was not cheap coming from Honolulu, but absolutely can't wait to see the band on New Years Eve and see Axl smiling and proud!!! It's gonna be an outstanding show, I've seen him/them in Oakland '92,  Sacramento '93, Vegas 2006 2nd night and now this. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
wolftread
Headliner

No Refrain

« Reply #236 on: December 29, 2011, 12:16:43 AM »

I have two GA tix for the 31st.  I am going on the 30th now.  PM me if your interested.  Thanks
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #237 on: December 29, 2011, 01:10:53 AM »

Holy shit so close now! Wow this is going to be nuts!

Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #238 on: December 29, 2011, 06:35:20 AM »

Please someone record this, so we don't have the same losers again in 2012 claiming they have a very rare Las Vegas joint show, and wanting like 3000 dollars for it like it happened with the 2001 show...

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #239 on: December 29, 2011, 10:26:52 AM »

Well this show is being streamed and you can see it live through the GNR website. Fucking pro shot like the la show. You guys notice GNR took down the LA shows from YouTube. They had them pulled. Sucks.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: