Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:22:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Norman, OK Updates?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Norman, OK Updates?  (Read 13089 times)
scans n' copies
Headliner

I still say "OK, nevermind" when I hear s.o.d.

« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2011, 12:48:05 PM »

Great pics like always, Jarmo!  I tried to find you to say hi but couldn't see you anywhere. 

We finally got a U.S. tour!!!!!!!!!!!
scans n' copies
Headliner

I still say "OK, nevermind" when I hear s.o.d.

« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2011, 12:53:24 PM »

Did Hinder get any Boo's?Huh  Please someone say yes.

I don't remember any boos but they are a hometown band so they had as friendly a situation as possible.  I saw their singer in the crowd right before GNR went on hanging out with friends. 

We finally got a U.S. tour!!!!!!!!!!!
Liquor & Whores
Rocker

« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2011, 02:09:26 PM »

nice boys vid, anyone?

"you nor anyone will ever dictate my actions" - Axl Rose
Sentimental Rose
Opening Act

I lead a reckless life & I don't need your advice

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2011, 11:30:35 AM »

With some time now to contemplate what I saw and what it meant to me I'd like to say some things. First I got to say this, this show to me was 11 years in the making...when I was 14 I discovered GN'R before guns music was what ever my friends were into after guns music became my own thing and I discovered a whole new world. This isn't by any means special and many of you may even find it boring...but I'm just trying to explain my mind set for the show. I bought tickets for me and two of my close friends 3 weeks before the show. I worked 10 hours the night of tuesday into Wednesday and didn't sleep before the show.(Too excited) I ended up being up for 38 hours straight. Anyway knowing something about gn'r I guesstimated when we should arrive (not a huge hinder fan) We got there around 9:45 got beer and got in our seats. At around 10:45 the lights went dark and I heard the opening riff to chinese democracy. My friends and me in the rafters on our feet for the entire 3 hours rocking as hard as we could in the face of a crowd that didn't know what hit them. When some people would be clueless during a chinese era song we would be on our feet yelling every lyric. Axl was on fire, running from one side of the stage to another, his voice amazing hitting every note! That isn't what made the biggest impact on me though. The band is truly good, they really click. I love the original line up and love bucket as well so I was mainly going for an axl rose show but damn it if they didn't prove me an idiot! This is truly a band, they are a functioning fucking unit. Those that left early missed one hell of an encore! It was truly a great show, the only let down was "the crowd". Even those that left early though I'm sure know they saw something great! Thanks for letting me waste some of your time...          

"I've got one foot out the door tryin' to hit the road ain't no match for your mean old man I think its time to roll"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: