Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:20:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and GN'R on VH1's That Metal Show 11.11.11 (was: So Eddie Trunk's in FL)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and GN'R on VH1's That Metal Show 11.11.11 (was: So Eddie Trunk's in FL)  (Read 112397 times)
Hoosizzit
Opening Act

Here Today...Hopefully Tomorrow

« Reply #240 on: November 09, 2011, 10:56:28 PM »

this is a why i don't have good vibes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWQ-Mc2b68M&feature=player_embedded

axl asks "what does that mean?" with putting out a new album. it means for the fans to enjoy another new album of guns n roses music. it's time for a record of new music. live show is great. tv interview is cool. but it's about new records. the rolling stones put out 29 new records for the fans. mick jagger did it all. i wish axl would know it means to put out new records. there was no problem with axl putting out records from 1987-1993. during that period.....appetite, lies, illusions, and spaghetti comes out. 5 records during a short period. then a black out. until 2008 chinese democracy comes. watching this clip....you get the feeling it's going to be another black out. another long wait like chinese democracy was. i don't get positive vibes from these clips about records. do you get positive vibes? i'm not feeling the good vibes 

Not sure what vibes are to be found or the elation created with them, however I am looking forward to the interview and the two shows in December that I am attending.

August 2 1988      Indianapolis, IN
May 29 1991        Noblesville, IN
December 2 2011 Cincinnati, OH
December 8 2011  Indianapolis, IN
June 4  2014         Las Vegas, NV
buymoreguns
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #241 on: November 09, 2011, 11:00:09 PM »

What I think he means is....by people saying "put out an album"
  He's happy that people want music from him...but at the same time, these people are telling the artist to put music out.  "What does that mean?". Are people telling me that I "Must" put out music or they won't like me? 

Its up to the artist, not the people

well. mick jagger put out 29 records for the people. Paul and John put out a lot of records for the people with the Beatles. Led Zep. Pink Floyd. Bob Dylan. they put out lots of records for the people. they made new music in the studio for the people. this is what i think it means and what it means to all the big Legendary and Iconic rock names i've mentioned.
buymoreguns
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #242 on: November 09, 2011, 11:03:45 PM »

this is a why i don't have good vibes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWQ-Mc2b68M&feature=player_embedded

axl asks "what does that mean?" with putting out a new album. it means for the fans to enjoy another new album of guns n roses music. it's time for a record of new music. live show is great. tv interview is cool. but it's about new records. the rolling stones put out 29 new records for the fans. mick jagger did it all. i wish axl would know it means to put out new records. there was no problem with axl putting out records from 1987-1993. during that period.....appetite, lies, illusions, and spaghetti comes out. 5 records during a short period. then a black out. until 2008 chinese democracy comes. watching this clip....you get the feeling it's going to be another black out. another long wait like chinese democracy was. i don't get positive vibes from these clips about records. do you get positive vibes? i'm not feeling the good vibes 

Not sure what vibes are to be found or the elation created with them, however I am looking forward to the interview and the two shows in December that I am attending.

it's cool your going to shows. i saw axl do chinese democracy in 2002, 2006, 2010. i saw axl do what you're going to see many times live. i was there when axl did madagascar, the blues, and irs. the first chinese democracy songs live. next comes TWAT. and Prostitute. what there's tonight with this i love, sorry, shackler's. the vibes is about a new record. from these clips....i don't get cool vibes a new record is coming. i don't feel the vibes
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #243 on: November 09, 2011, 11:07:19 PM »

Shut the fuck up.

Thank you.

This is ABOUT THE INTERVIEW.

Not Mick Jagger. Not about the setlist for shows you didn't attend. Not about 1991.

I won't ask as nicely next time.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #244 on: November 09, 2011, 11:09:08 PM »

Jesus fucking christ dude......If it's all about the "vibes" your getting, I'm surprised you didn't hang yourself sometime between 1993 and 2008. Just fucking stop. He's Axl, not Mick Jagger for fucks sake.

Axl is God.
Hoosizzit
Opening Act

Here Today...Hopefully Tomorrow

« Reply #245 on: November 09, 2011, 11:11:29 PM »

Everyone would welcome new music.  I seen them on Appetite tour, Illusion tour in 91,and waited with the rest of the GNR fans for CD. Now 20 years later I get to see them again.  I too, am hopeful for more, but am happy with what we have.

August 2 1988      Indianapolis, IN
May 29 1991        Noblesville, IN
December 2 2011 Cincinnati, OH
December 8 2011  Indianapolis, IN
June 4  2014         Las Vegas, NV
buymoreguns
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #246 on: November 09, 2011, 11:19:11 PM »

Shut the fuck up.

Thank you.

Not Mick Jagger. Not about the setlist for shows you didn't attend. Not about 1991.

/jarmo

let's talk about the interview. in the interview eddie trunk asks axl about new music. axl says we'll see about new music. what does it mean? discuss
xxgunsxx
Headliner

« Reply #247 on: November 09, 2011, 11:31:41 PM »

Im pumped for the interview tomorrow. It will just be nice to see Axl talking openingly about things and hopefully Dj has someting to add. After seein the show last you can easily tell these two jell really nice together, along with the rest of the band. Saw them in 02 and 06 and this time it really felt like a 'band' up there, a group. Just my 2 cents. I am pumped to see this interview.
buymoreguns
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #248 on: November 09, 2011, 11:32:08 PM »

Everyone would welcome new music.  I seen them on Appetite tour, Illusion tour in 91,and waited with the rest of the GNR fans for CD. Now 20 years later I get to see them again.  I too, am hopeful for more, but am happy with what we have.

i've seen axl live a lot of times too. the roxy. stadium shows. 2002. 2006. 2010. it's cool your happy with what there is. but a vibe i get is it's time for a new record. axl talked about a lot of new song titles. songs we haven't heard yet. either demo or live. i'd love to hear these songs. first on a new cd. and then live at a guns show. this is what would make me happy to have
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #249 on: November 09, 2011, 11:35:03 PM »

Shut the fuck up.

Thank you.

/jarmo

let's talk about the interview. in the interview eddie trunk asks axl about new music. axl says we'll see about new music. what does it mean? discuss

Your question has been answered before on here, but you keep asking it.  Axl is not going to say that "a new album will be out this year"...or that "we will go into studio after tour"....because he knows how people run with the littlest thing he says and then put expectations on him.  I've told you before (and not that I know), but I have no doubt that after this US tour, they will go in and start working on an album.  But who knows when the fuck that will come out. 

NOW STOP!

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #250 on: November 09, 2011, 11:38:20 PM »

Please don't post here anymore... this shit is getting outta hand, everyone here is excited about Guns touring the U.S. and you're trying to rain on everyone's parade. 

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #251 on: November 09, 2011, 11:39:32 PM »

Maybe if we just ignore him he will go away. Smiley Anyways, can't wait for the interview. How long did Axl stick around? a couple hours? And they interviewed other members, crew and Buckcherry? Considering it's only an hour show, and after commercials that leaves like 40 minutes, I hope VH1 will put all the other footage online or something.

Axl is God.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #252 on: November 09, 2011, 11:48:49 PM »

i've seen axl live a lot of times too. the roxy. stadium shows. 2002. 2006. 2010. it's cool your happy with what there is. but a vibe i get is it's time for a new record. axl talked about a lot of new song titles. songs we haven't heard yet. either demo or live. i'd love to hear these songs. first on a new cd. and then live at a guns show. this is what would make me happy to have

you are acting like you are the only one who wants new music.  I dont think there is one person on the here who would like a new Guns N Roses album every day, but you need to get with the program here.  This is not a band that just throws out records for the hell of it.  You keep talking about Mick Jagger for some weird fucking reason, and his 29 records, but you fail to mention that he hasn't put out a good one since 1972.  So congratulations, you have about 20 beer coasters laying around.

GNR are a band that puts out quality over quantity, I find it very hard to believe that you have been  following this band since the Roxy days yet you are having a very hard time grasping the concept that GN'R don't put out records every other week.

Like I said, its about quality, and EVERY GN'R album is something special, none of them are half assed.  This is a great time for the band, and it never ceases to amaze me that diehard "fans" like you are unable to enjoy it.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #253 on: November 10, 2011, 12:49:53 AM »

you are acting like you are the only one who wants new music.  I dont think there is one person on the here who would like a new Guns N Roses album every day, but you need to get with the program here.  This is not a band that just throws out records for the hell of it.  You keep talking about Mick Jagger for some weird fucking reason, and his 29 records, but you fail to mention that he hasn't put out a good one since 1972.  So congratulations, you have about 20 beer coasters laying around.

GNR are a band that puts out quality over quantity, I find it very hard to believe that you have been  following this band since the Roxy days yet you are having a very hard time grasping the concept that GN'R don't put out records every other week.

Like I said, its about quality, and EVERY GN'R album is something special, none of them are half assed.  This is a great time for the band, and it never ceases to amaze me that diehard "fans" like you are unable to enjoy it.
Well said Bodhi.

Granted Chinese Democracy took a LONG time to come out.  That's the understatement of understatements.  But it's not like back in the day GNR were releasing albums at a record pace.  Lies was an EP, which had 4 "new" songs really.  Actually 3, but I'll give you "You're Crazy" since the acoustic version is far superior to the one on AFD.  And granted UYI was a double disc release, but really it took 4 years for it to come out, 3 if you want to count Lies.  Just seems like some revisionist history going on here. 

I agree that (in my opinion) AFTER this tour, the focus will shift to new music.  When that new music will come out is anyone's guess, but why worry about that right now when things are going so well?  Wait until the band is dormant and inactive for a few months before we let the doom and gloom scenarios fly.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 12:53:53 AM by faldor » Logged

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #254 on: November 10, 2011, 01:16:32 AM »

Six "sneaks" posted now:

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/709191/that-metal-show-season-9-episode-1-axl-rose-tour-sneak.jhtml#id=1673987

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
kukol1978
Rocker

« Reply #255 on: November 10, 2011, 03:14:07 AM »

About the people talking about "bad vibes",think that its an interview,and he is speaking not sending secret information to your brains.

Talking about the interview ive read that he talked about Slash not in a negative way,and slash said that "we have been pretty cool lately"....at least it seems that they have took a break.Great news too.
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #256 on: November 10, 2011, 04:48:28 AM »

Axl on Stardom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Y0B2GAXPI

Axl on Jungle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pPq_khWCrE

Axl on Izzy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v71IZQUeoG8

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
kukol1978
Rocker

« Reply #257 on: November 10, 2011, 04:59:27 AM »

I understand the question,but i dont understand the answer of the last video.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 05:01:03 AM by kukol1978 » Logged
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #258 on: November 10, 2011, 05:59:54 AM »

Please peeps stop bitching about the past or new records, just be excited about the present and most of all this interview ! I'm sure everyone will enjoy ...
We already had so much great times the passed years & lots of exciting times ahead  ...  just embrace it ... peace
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 06:07:14 AM by Z?phyr » Logged

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #259 on: November 10, 2011, 06:04:28 AM »

can u post the other 3 please?

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: