Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 04:08:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228111 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  NHL 2011/2012 Season
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NHL 2011/2012 Season  (Read 102892 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2012, 06:23:31 PM »

Should be interesting if the Penguins actually come to play tonight.

It's gonna be a bloodbath.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2012, 10:45:26 PM »

I think the rangers will be golfing by monday, they just aren't playing like they care. You can't have one good period and expect to win a game in the playoffs.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2012, 06:47:05 AM »

Boo Kings.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2012, 10:53:34 AM »

"Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville is fined 4 Zetterberg head-slams for not applauding the NHL's unassailable reputation"

A tweet from Adam Proteau of the hockey news
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2012, 06:00:40 AM »

The leagues most respected player might've played his last game last night.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2012, 04:10:27 PM »

The league suspends Raffi Torres for 25 games. Finally they made the example out of someone, it should've been Neal and Asham though. What those two did was worse.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #146 on: April 22, 2012, 12:26:29 AM »

Rangers can bend over and kiss their asses goodbye, just awful play this whole series. You can't have one good game or one good period and expect to win a series this time of year. If we comeback and win the next two to take the series 4-3 i'll be shocked.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2012, 10:50:02 AM »

The league suspends Raffi Torres for 25 games. Finally they made the example out of someone, it should've been Neal and Asham though. What those two did was worse.

I don't recall their victims being wheeled off on a stretcher.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #148 on: April 22, 2012, 02:21:56 PM »

I don't recall their victims being wheeled off on a stretcher.

That's true, however, it doesn't change the fact that Neal's a repeat offender and went after the heads of two players and Asham went after the throat of Schrenn. That's a dangerous and vulnerable area to hit with a stick.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #149 on: April 22, 2012, 04:37:53 PM »

Goodbye Pittsburgh! Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2012, 01:45:48 AM »

Yay Kings
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2012, 07:07:22 AM »

Nice eliminations last night.

before the playoffs, who woulda thunk that pittsburgh, detroit, canucks and maybe boston and the rangers would be out by the first round? phoenix could kick out chicago as well.

goddamn hope that the rangers pull through but i'm not optimistic, they've had a hard time with the Sens all year.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2012, 05:10:05 PM »

Nice eliminations last night.

before the playoffs, who woulda thunk that pittsburgh, detroit, canucks and maybe boston and the rangers would be out by the first round? phoenix could kick out chicago as well.

goddamn hope that the rangers pull through but i'm not optimistic, they've had a hard time with the Sens all year.

I'm not either, but clearly not having Hagelin for games 3, 4 and 5 hurt our top line. They need his speed and puck handling playmaker ability to get scoring. Hopefully with him back tonight that line can do something. We clearly struggled without him though. We won't have Boyle tonight cause of the concussion, but Hagelin is much more important to our offense then Boyle.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2012, 09:30:23 PM »

Da Raynja'z live to play another day.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2012, 10:02:39 PM »

Yep, we finally played the way we are capable of, we play like that in game 7 we'll be playing the Flyers this weekend. I'm so pissed about that goal at the end of the game. That goal should not have been allowed. The league screwed the pooch on that one. Not only did that thug Neil push Henrik out of the crease with his stick he kicked the puck. The puck doesn't automatically accelerate on its own morons! I wonder who on Ottawa payed the league off to try and help them win this game. Also, LOL at Neil complaining like a little baby that he got blindsided. I guess doing it to Boyle is ok but not someone doing it to him. He got what he deserved.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #155 on: April 24, 2012, 09:08:38 AM »

Yep, we finally played the way we are capable of, we play like that in game 7 we'll be playing the Flyers this weekend. I'm so pissed about that goal at the end of the game. That goal should not have been allowed. The league screwed the pooch on that one. Not only did that thug Neil push Henrik out of the crease with his stick he kicked the puck. The puck doesn't automatically accelerate on its own morons! I wonder who on Ottawa payed the league off to try and help them win this game. Also, LOL at Neil complaining like a little baby that he got blindsided. I guess doing it to Boyle is ok but not someone doing it to him. He got what he deserved.

I hate Ottawa but THEY GOT SCREWED last night!!

The goaltender interference penalty against Foligno, that the rangers scored their first goal, lost them the game! He was checked into the goalie and got 2... That killed the Sens momentum... If anyone paid the refs it was NY

The final goal I have no problem with.. Lundy scooted out of the way on his own (yea neal had his stick on him, but it was his own doing)

Not sure how anyone thought he kicked the puck? He made a kicking motion, wiffed, and Spezza hit it under his skate
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #156 on: April 24, 2012, 03:14:54 PM »

What are you smoking dude? There was no stick anywhere near the puck. It was clearly stopping until you see the kicking motion. The laws of physics do not cease to exist on the ice in Scotiabank place. If he had whiffed like you claim the puck would not have suddenly change direction and accelerate. Henrik just having the stick on him should've been interference. It clearly hindered his ability to get to the puck. You have to allow the goaltender to have a chance to make the save and Neil made sure he didn't period. I'll agree the interference call against Ottawa was questionable, but both teams have had bad calls against them this series. Its just lucky for the Rangers this one woke us up and got us back in this thing. I feel good about game 7 at home. If we play like we did last night we'll win. Its just amazing the difference with Hagelin in the lineup. He creates so much with his speed and puck handling.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2012, 03:51:40 PM »

rinne, elliot, quick, smith = no goals will be scored in the western conf. semifinals
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #158 on: April 24, 2012, 04:03:51 PM »

Those are gonna be some very low scoring games, total crapshoot as to who survives to play for the conference championship.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #159 on: April 24, 2012, 08:20:57 PM »

What are you smoking dude? There was no stick anywhere near the puck. It was clearly stopping until you see the kicking motion. The laws of physics do not cease to exist on the ice in Scotiabank place. If he had whiffed like you claim the puck would not have suddenly change direction and accelerate. Henrik just having the stick on him should've been interference. It clearly hindered his ability to get to the puck. You have to allow the goaltender to have a chance to make the save and Neil made sure he didn't period. I'll agree the interference call against Ottawa was questionable, but both teams have had bad calls against them this series. Its just lucky for the Rangers this one woke us up and got us back in this thing. I feel good about game 7 at home. If we play like we did last night we'll win. Its just amazing the difference with Hagelin in the lineup. He creates so much with his speed and puck handling.

Stop being such a sore homer  Roll Eyes

Watch min 4 of this video... His skate NEVER touches it... If anything it was Lundys stick puts it in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziUbPmy2qC4
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: