Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 03:50:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228111 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  NHL 2011/2012 Season
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NHL 2011/2012 Season  (Read 102869 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2012, 09:46:33 PM »

Ryan "Captain Cally" Callahan.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2012, 09:47:30 PM »

Good bounce back win for the Rangers tonight after an ugly game last night against the Islanders. It took overtime but we got the win and two points which is what matters.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2012, 09:52:31 PM »

Wolski to Panthers.

I's all for that trade. thank you sather!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2012, 09:58:32 PM »

Yeah, it frees up cap room. I think the move means we are going after Nash. Funny thing is Wolski scored the tying goal for Florida tonight to send the game to OT.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2012, 03:47:58 PM »

Major props to the rangers for refusing to give up too much to get Nash. We may not have a cup contender right now, but with all the young talent on the team and in the minors one might not be far off. I'm glad we didn't sell away that future for a win now attitude. Management seems to finally get it you build a winner from the ground up with the draft.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2012, 04:24:32 PM »

Prust, Rupp, Bickel, Duby and now John Scott.

Expected something more. Buffalo asked for too much for Gaustad. I'd be happy to give up Boyle and a second round pick for Gaustad. Never a first round pick. IMO Boyle's too soft.

Maybe Souray as well.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2012, 05:32:32 PM »

I did too but they were asking too much for Nash and Gaustad. I'm glad we stuck to not giving up too much. We did the right thing this time IMO. We may be too soft on defense and not have enough offense to win this year but its gonna pay off with all the young talent we have soon.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2012, 05:48:00 PM »

I did too but they were asking too much for Nash and Gaustad. I'm glad we stuck to not giving up too much. We did the right thing this time IMO. We may be too soft on defense and not have enough offense to win this year but its gonna pay off with all the young talent we have soon.
Yup, my sentiments exactly.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2012, 06:55:46 PM »

Yup, my sentiments exactly.

Just have to stay patient with this and soon with the talent on both the nhl team and in the minors Tortarella will have a championship caliber team. Its definitely exciting to be a Ranger fan right now! The guy we picked up from the Hawks looks like he could help out. He looks like a big strong guy who could add some toughness to our defense. Perhaps he replaces Boyle.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2012, 10:09:25 PM »

Fantastic defensive game by the Rangers tonight shutting out the Devils, and what a game from Hagelin. Love that kid and he's only 22. Henrik another great game getting the league leading 8th shutout. To me this guy is the best goalie in the league hands down. Now with 7 consecutive season with 30+ wins to start his career.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2012, 03:14:26 PM »

A hard fought win for the Rangers today at home against the Bruins. We definitely didn't play out best especially in that second period but we got the two points which is what matters the most. We really are missing our captain Callahan. Hopefully he isn't out much longer.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2012, 03:42:06 PM »

Milan Lucic, I bet that name means scumbag in at least on language
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2012, 05:10:43 PM »

Milan Lucic, I bet that name means scumbag in at least on language

Yeah, what he did at the end of the game should draw a fine and suspension.
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2012, 08:08:55 PM »

this season has seen the lowest amount of power plays per game for over 30 years, the last time it was lower was 78/9 season

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Rocket Killer
Rocker

Kill Rock & Roll

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2012, 12:36:07 AM »

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/washington-capitals-players-signs-critical-coach-removed-censorship-191921448.html#more-27088

Baltimore, Maryland (11/13/2006)
Silver Spring, Maryland (02/23/2012)
Landover, Maryland (06/23/2016)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2012, 02:08:13 AM »

Total heartbreaking loss for the Rangers tonight in Chicago. Overall i thought they played well enough to win the game. They just had a slight lapse with their defense for a few minutes and it cost them the two goals. If we don't let in that empty net goal we tie that game and go to overtime and maybe win it. If we're gonna struggle though, i'm glad its now and not the playoffs. Its good we are facing some adversity now while we have time to learn from it and make adjustments we need to. A very young team still learning how to win big games. So as much as i hate losing i'm glad we are having these learning experiences now instead of playoff time.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2012, 09:50:21 PM »

This Ranger team needs to wake up and in a hurry. We can't be eeking out wins in OT against the Islanders. Giving up 3 goals with Lundy in net to this team inexcusable. The D needs to get its act together too many brain farts the last 4 games. We have some very tough opponents coming up that we need to play better than this against.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2012, 09:51:50 AM »

haven't been able to see any games lately. hope i can see the rangers-pens game on thursday.

nice to see zuccarello in the blueshirt again.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2012, 04:23:45 PM »

Be glad you missed the last few. You would've wanted to throw something at the tv. Awful games against NJ and Ottawa, a game we should've won against Chicago then last night barely beating the Islanders. We have games against Pittsburgh, Detroit and Colorado coming up. We have to get our act together.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2012, 01:35:50 PM »

sounds bad. the future is ours though  Wink

2 hockey news. Crosby makes his comeback tomorrow against the rangers and Sean Avery retire as a player.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: