Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 06:58:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses Hartford, CT November 19th
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses Hartford, CT November 19th  (Read 22784 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2011, 04:00:58 AM »

gunsnroses Guns N' Roses
oops.. presale for HARTFORD, ATLANTA, GREENVILLE SC is 9/22 http://bit.ly/qfJq4x "BETTER" double check our itin Smiley

3 minutes ago

gunsnroses Guns N' Roses
pssssst. the password is "BETTER" presale for HARTFORD, ATLANTA, GREENVILLE SC 9/23 http://bit.ly/qfJq4x
10 minutes ago

« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 04:05:13 AM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2011, 12:40:03 PM »

Not sure about that tweet, the password that worked for me was "speaker".  I am IN.  I'm not sure where my seats are exactly, I'm told in section 600.  I was trying to get the best tickets possible, being quite stubborn as nothing GREAT was popping up.  But I got a call saying, 10 tickets had just been purchased and one had my name on it.  Section 600 is pretty much head on with the stage, albeit towards the back.  But the main point is I'LL BE THERE!  That's all that really matters.

Really impressed with the outcry from my friends to want to be a part of this too.  I've got a friend coming from Syracuse who wanted to get 2 more tickets.  Maybe later.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
LongGoneDay
VIP

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2011, 01:08:09 PM »

Not sure about that tweet, the password that worked for me was "speaker".  I am IN.  I'm not sure where my seats are exactly, I'm told in section 600.  I was trying to get the best tickets possible, being quite stubborn as nothing GREAT was popping up.  But I got a call saying, 10 tickets had just been purchased and one had my name on it.  Section 600 is pretty much head on with the stage, albeit towards the back.  But the main point is I'LL BE THERE!  That's all that really matters.

Really impressed with the outcry from my friends to want to be a part of this too.  I've got a friend coming from Syracuse who wanted to get 2 more tickets.  Maybe later.

I just checked and floor were still available.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2011, 01:10:43 PM »

Seats in the lower sections?  Yeah, but they say "limited view".  Whatever that means.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
evander1129
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2011, 01:14:37 PM »

Just locked up 4 ga pit tix for this show!!!!! Gonna be a sick saturday night

with your cocaine tounge you get nothin' done!!
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2011, 01:16:17 PM »

There are GA PIT tickets for this show!! I don't know if you guys are aware of it, but you have to search the drop down menu for "Section" and it will give you a PIT option!  It is not listed on the seating chart!  I bought tix in the 400's and returned them when my gf got the GA tix.(livenation allows you to retrun tix the day you buy them)  I was trying for 20 minutes to get good seats and had no idea there was a pit...so if anyone is interested there are still some available, good luck!
LongGoneDay
VIP

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2011, 01:19:24 PM »

Seats in the lower sections?  Yeah, but they say "limited view".  Whatever that means.

Not seats, but general admission floor tickets. I noticed the limited view seats too. I'd stay away from those for the price.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2011, 01:22:39 PM »

Not seats, but general admission floor tickets. I noticed the limited view seats too. I'd stay away from those for the price.
Ah, now I see.  Wasn't aware there were general admission tickets either.  Thanks for the heads up guys.  Anybody have any clue how big the pit area is?  Can't be that big I wouldn't imagine.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 01:24:23 PM by faldor » Logged

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2011, 01:28:23 PM »

Ah, now I see.  Wasn't aware there were general admission tickets either.  Thanks for the heads up guys.  Anybody have any clue how big the pit area is?  Can't be that big I wouldn't imagine.

I just saw Avenged Sevenfold there in the pit, it was small, if you are in the back of the pit it would still be equivalent to a seat in the first 10-15 rows of an arena with seats.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2011, 01:32:12 PM »

I just saw Avenged Sevenfold there in the pit, it was small, if you are in the back of the pit it would still be equivalent to a seat in the first 10-15 rows of an arena with seats.
Nice, thanks for the info.  Sounds like the way to go.

stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2011, 02:20:32 PM »

I didn't realize this place was owned by LiveNation...  Also, the capacity is 7,500 for the indoor shows...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Comcast_Theatre
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2011, 02:26:24 PM »

Also, I forgot to add that I got PIT2 tickets.   Not sure what PIT2 means...  Does someone else know?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2011, 02:53:45 PM »

Also, I forgot to add that I got PIT2 tickets.   Not sure what PIT2 means...  Does someone else know?
Yeah, I got Pit1 with an assigned row and seats.  Not sure what that means either.

italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2011, 03:02:45 PM »

Yes nabbed 4 "PIT2" seats myself. They had a makeshift pit area for the Daughtry show I was dragged to there, didn't seem too big. Hope it is as small as that. Who's ready for this epic show???

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2011, 03:03:34 PM »

I just called the box office, for like the 4th time today.  They must be getting sick of these GNR show related questions.   hihi Anyway, the GA Pit tickets are marked that way for tracking purposes only.  Just so they can keep track of how many they sell I guess.  So it IS general admission, you're not assigned to any specific area.

First time on the floor for me, so this is all foreign territory.  How early do you have to get out there to assume your position?

italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2011, 03:11:27 PM »

Thanks for the follow up Faldor. Props x 10000!!

Glad to know "PIT2" doesnt mean were shoved in a manure pit behind the lemonade stand. :-D

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
evander1129
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2011, 03:12:48 PM »

The pit is a small section in front of the seating usually the take out rows a-I. So capacity would be about 500 on floor max.

with your cocaine tounge you get nothin' done!!
Axlfanatic
Rocker

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2011, 03:22:15 PM »

Thank U!!  Just got 2 in the PIT with "speaker" pre- sale- hope 2 meet some of u there -venue sounds awesome!! beer
axlpwns
Rocker

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2011, 03:58:19 PM »

Got mt tixx in the Citi presale gonna be an awesome show  peace ok Grin Smiley hihi beer

11/17/2011 East Rutherford, NJ- IZOD Center
11/19/2011 Hartford, CT- Comcast Theatre
2/12/2012 New York, NY- Terminal 5
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2011, 04:07:39 PM »

I just called the box office, for like the 4th time today.  They must be getting sick of these GNR show related questions.   hihi Anyway, the GA Pit tickets are marked that way for tracking purposes only.  Just so they can keep track of how many they sell I guess.  So it IS general admission, you're not assigned to any specific area.

First time on the floor for me, so this is all foreign territory.  How early do you have to get out there to assume your position?

Yeah I figured it had to have something to do with their reservation database.  Thanks for posting that information, see everyone there.  Waiting for the Worcester release now  ok
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: