Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 09:23:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N? Roses booked for Oct. 28 show at Amway Center - Orlando, FL
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N? Roses booked for Oct. 28 show at Amway Center - Orlando, FL  (Read 20801 times)
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 05:17:43 PM »

Nice venue' just about a year old. Very easy to get to and plenty of parking. There is a good cajun restaurant/bar right across the street for any meet ups before hand also.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 05:26:08 PM »

I may go to the Orlando show instead of Miami.

Then again, Guns' shows back-to-back nights may make for an interesting Halloween weekend.

Wouldn't that be awesome?

I'm kinda hoping for something like that when/if they get to my region. If Detroit is back to back with Cleveland or Chicago it'll be cool to catch. If the first and second Hammerstein shows weren't a day apart, totally would've stuck around for the second one.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
angeles
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 07:42:01 PM »

Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 07:53:12 PM »

That is awesome news!!  yes
brazil66
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 10:48:08 PM »

congrats Florida, look forward to more dates in the US. Hope they come back to Canada and Quebec(Europe). Jarmo behave..lol
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 11:01:15 PM »

So i am from Chicago, and just like the 2006 New York shows, i think there needs to be a Preparty, and being from Chicago anyone from the Orlando area as much info as possible..Hotel info, Airports, etc....
Unfortunately it looks like they Orlando and Miami shows are like 4hrs away, is that correct???

And who is going?

Guns N? Roses booked for Oct. 28 show at Amway Center

After about 18 months of touring in every spot on the globe outside of the United States, Guns N? Roses will be doing some U.S. dates this fall, including an Oct. 28 stop at the Amway Center. Nowadays, of course, Axl Rose is the only original member still in the band.

The U.S. trek, which will launch in Florida, will come on the heels of appearances at Brazil?s Rock In Rio and a 9-date tour across South America and Mexico.

Tickets ? at $35, $45 and $75 will go on sale at 10 a.m. Sept. 9 at Ticketmaster outlets and the usual spots. (Buy tickets at amwaycenter.com, Amway Center box office, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.)  beer beer
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2011, 11:34:05 PM »

Good plan... But everyone is making plans for these 2 shows pretty quick... I'm sure gnr will be coming to Chicago man!
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2011, 11:37:41 PM »

Of course they are coming to Chicago, but like the 2006 Hammerstein Shows, it was huge...and seeing the 1st show of the tour is always the shit.  I mahy be jumping the gun, but ive been waiting for a US Show to be announced for a while now, and Festivals dont count in my book. Like Sturgis i wouldnt even go to that.
AXL DEMOCRACY
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 01:15:07 AM »

The way things change so quickly in the G N' R world I wouldn't be surprised if Florida wasn't the first show, just as of now, the first to be announced and to go on sale. 

"The art comes first.  It dictates if not the course [then] the destination artistically." - W. Axl Rose
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2011, 03:02:48 AM »

I may go to the Orlando show instead of Miami.

Then again, Guns' shows back-to-back nights may make for an interesting Halloween weekend.

Steady on chap, you're sounding positive....  rofl rofl rofl

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2011, 08:13:04 AM »

The way things change so quickly in the G N' R world I wouldn't be surprised if Florida wasn't the first show, just as of now, the first to be announced and to go on sale. 

This is very true, i remember the 3rd and 4th shows  were added for 2006 Hammerstein, and everyone went crazy...i remember i couldnt get tickets and then they announced 2 more shows before those....there is always a chance with this band.
Perfect Criminal
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2011, 04:22:31 PM »

Awesome news!  I live 15 minutes from Amway Center!!  After travelling 8 times to see them I finally get to see them in my hometown!!!  Best news ever!

PC
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2011, 04:31:54 PM »

Someone at gnrevolution just brought up a good point; the start time says 9pm on these tickets. They brought up the idea that there's no opener this time around. How would that be??

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Chinese Monopoly
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2011, 04:41:51 PM »

Someone at gnrevolution just brought up a good point; the start time says 9pm on these tickets. They brought up the idea that there's no opener this time around. How would that be??

Maybe GN?R are just going to start even later in the night? Undecided

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2011, 05:09:00 PM »

In the US, is it not that third date where things get serious?  Wink hihi

Guns are finally touring the US. Yay!  beer
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2011, 05:33:03 PM »

In the US, is it not that third date where things get serious?  Wink hihi

Guns are finally touring the US. Yay!  beer

hihi Yeah, kinda. I'm gonna be watching Ticketmaster like a hawk next week in hopes that the elusive third date appears.

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2011, 05:39:35 PM »

I'm sure there's going to be an opener.  Always has been.  At any rate, given GNR's reputation for going on later, wouldn't it make sense to start the opener at 9ish so people arent standing around?  I think it's cool of the band to consider the fans with the later start time...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2011, 06:10:00 PM »

Unless the opening act goes on at around 9PM...

Which sounds like a good idea.

Don't print 7:30PM on the tickets. Some people will be expecting GN'R at 7:45PM.  Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2011, 06:12:19 PM »

Unless the opening act goes on at around 9PM...

Which sounds like a good idea.

Don't print 7:30PM on the tickets. Some people will be expecting GN'R at 7:45PM.  Tongue

/jarmo

I get that. I was just saying it's a neat thought. Opener or not, I still think it's great to print 9pm on the ticket so that the general public understands this is a later affair than usual.

Of all the unnecessary bitching that goes on about GNR, the one I truly just don't understand is complaints about them going on late.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2011, 06:20:42 PM »

Some people will always whine.

I guess they have it in their DNA...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: