Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 03:03:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses In Argentina - 08 October 2011 *
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses In Argentina - 08 October 2011 *  (Read 54981 times)
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2011, 05:03:09 AM »

We don't know how many tickets were allocated to the pre-sale.

There might be tickets left in all those sections for the general sale that starts on Monday.

We don't know yet...

I know many fans are hoping to get tickets in the best sections on Monday.

/jarmo

yes, WE DO

Of course there are more tickets in every of those sections currently 'sold out'. Just a small amount of tickets are put on sale in the presale. The rest of the tickets will be available on monday 4th july, this show is far from sold out. This happens at every show here in Argentina. I don't think this is something to get excited, Aerosmith sold faster than GNR in the presale. Anyway I guess GNR will eventually sell out but not that quickly.
Why do ypu so upset about ticket selling and why did you make comparation between gnr and aerosmith ticket selling...I'm sure GNR had better pre sale salling,but on the other hand who cares...MOst important thing is people will have amazing show in October,and who want to see the best live band in the world this person will buy ticket
mauritox
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2011, 10:20:28 AM »

We don't know how many tickets were allocated to the pre-sale.

There might be tickets left in all those sections for the general sale that starts on Monday.

We don't know yet...

I know many fans are hoping to get tickets in the best sections on Monday.

/jarmo

yes, WE DO

Of course there are more tickets in every of those sections currently 'sold out'. Just a small amount of tickets are put on sale in the presale. The rest of the tickets will be available on monday 4th july, this show is far from sold out. This happens at every show here in Argentina. I don't think this is something to get excited, Aerosmith sold faster than GNR in the presale. Anyway I guess GNR will eventually sell out but not that quickly.
Why do ypu so upset about ticket selling and why did you make comparation between gnr and aerosmith ticket selling...I'm sure GNR had better pre sale salling,but on the other hand who cares...MOst important thing is people will have amazing show in October,and who want to see the best live band in the world this person will buy ticket

one more time: the selling rate wasn't even the point of my post. Anyway, I don't get why some of you get so mad, GNR is not the best thing in life, get over it. It's my favorite band but I'm not that blind.

I just wanted to clarify that this show is not sold out. Maybe some people from other countries were planning to travel to Argentina and they were being confused by some earlier posts.

And yes, I really hope to have an amazing show. Picture yourself how big of a fan I am since I'm giving Axl a second chance after last time in 2010 when I could barely hear him and could't enjoy the show that much.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2011, 05:50:48 PM »

Hater Please.. GOOD BAY !!

hihi

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2011, 07:16:24 PM »

So does the tickets go on sale at midnight local time?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2011, 07:18:11 PM »

So does the tickets go on sale at midnight local time?

/jarmo

No. Monday, July 4, 10 am.- (Argentina time)

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2011, 10:43:16 PM »

Thanks!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dalshime
Opening Act

Is she really going out with him?

« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2011, 12:19:05 AM »

Does anybody know what delivery option I should choose if I'm buying tickets from the US? I don't speak spanish, but from what I can tell the options are all for Argentina. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2011, 02:02:57 AM »

Does anybody know what delivery option I should choose if I'm buying tickets from the US? I don't speak spanish, but from what I can tell the options are all for Argentina. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
maybe you can get email delivery
loosecannon3
Headliner

Calgary Flames Rule!!!

« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2011, 11:04:57 AM »

Is there a way to translate the ticket website into english?  I don't know what I'm doing.  lol
MarianoG
Headliner

River Plate

« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2011, 11:30:48 AM »

with my tickets!!!  peace

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2011, 11:38:03 AM »

I don't speak Spanish, but I believe this page describes how you can get tickets delivered.

http://www.ticketek.com.ar/info/ayuda/como-obtener-sus-tickets/

It lists picking up tickets at the box office as an option, but the GN'R ticket page doesn't seem to have that option.  Huh

/jarmo

« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 07:36:49 PM by jarmo » Logged

wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2011, 01:04:05 PM »

Is there a way to translate the ticket website into english?  I don't know what I'm doing.  lol
Download Google Chrome as a browser, it has an automatic translate option for its users  ok

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2011, 01:06:14 PM »

I don't speak Spanish, but I believe this page described how you can can't tickets delivered.

http://www.ticketek.com.ar/info/ayuda/como-obtener-sus-tickets/

It lists picking up tickets at the box office as an option, but the GN'R ticket page doesn't seem to have that option.  Huh

/jarmo And in English

Help

Delivery of Tickets
SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Opting for domicile delivery service, you can get your tickets from the 48 working hours per day of purchase. In case you did during the days Friday, Saturday, Sunday or holiday, the deadlines run from 72 hours.
The deadline for delivery of service "standard" for Federal Capital and GBA is 15 days (9 to 18hrs - no fraction), and 20 days for shipments within the country.

Within the period specified in each purchase, e made ​​2 (two) views. At the time of delivery shall be the owner of the credit card with which the purchase was made ​​with the DNI and the corresponding card.

RETIREMENT IN STORES:
If you select the service "outlets Retirement", you can withdraw your tickets at any of our outlets enabled. You can do it until 48 hours before the event.
The points of withdrawal vary enabled tickets for some shows. They are reported in the buy menu by selecting the appropriate delivery.

Only so can the owner of the credit card with which the purchase was made, presenting the identity card and a card.

RETIREMENT IN TICKETING:

If you opt for the service of "Delivery Box Office" you can pick up your tickets a few hours before the show at the box office where the event takes place. The location of the same will be informed at the time of purchase.
We recommend you arrive early enough time to remove the tickets quickly and avoid the queues that are generated in the minutes before the start of the show.

As in all cases the removal of the tickets must be performed by the owner of the credit card with which the purchase was made with the DNI and the corresponding card.

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
mauritox
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2011, 01:12:28 PM »

you should choose the third option "Retiro en locales de Ticketek"... then you must get your tickets AT  LEAST 48 hours before the show at any of the Ticketek's sell points (there are 4 different points in Buenos Aires). The only person who can get the tickets is the owner of the credit card which was used for buying the tickets (you will need some kind of ID).
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2011, 02:11:34 PM »

you should choose the third option "Retiro en locales de Ticketek"... then you must get your tickets AT  LEAST 48 hours before the show at any of the Ticketek's sell points (there are 4 different points in Buenos Aires). The only person who can get the tickets is the owner of the credit card which was used for buying the tickets (you will need some kind of ID).

That doesn't seem to help fans who arrive in the country on the day of the show or the day before...  Undecided

/jarmo

mauritox
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2011, 04:15:19 PM »

That doesn't seem to help fans who arrive in the country on the day of the show or the day before...  Undecided

/jarmo

yeah i know... but it seems to be the only possibility, it sucks... the service Ticketek offers is pretty bad even here for argentinian people
Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2011, 04:45:24 PM »

i got my tickets!!!!!!!  ok

richwoman
VIP

« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2011, 04:53:31 PM »

i got my tickets!!!!!!!  ok
lucky you did you get good seats or standing? ok
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2011, 04:54:57 PM »

You are all lucky to see GN'R live again! I'm sure it'll be a great concert! Smiley

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2011, 04:55:58 PM »

General Sales Today:

Platea A Norte 23 - SOLD OUT
Platea A Norte 24 - SOLD OUT

Platea B Norte 10 - SOLD OUT
Platea B Norte 11 - SOLD OUT

Platea Preferencial A - SOLD OUT
Platea Preferencial B - SOLD OUT

Platea A Norte 25 Vis Parcial - SOLD OUT