Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 03:32:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  GNR+ Bundle
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR+ Bundle  (Read 7855 times)
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2011, 03:24:07 PM »

hehe, you wish Tongue

it's just that i'm not that hight tech nor do i have the patience for torrenting stuff....
so if someone else wants to do it, that'd be nice to get it spread....as of now the footage is uncirculated...
atleast the master source (non youtube sourced).
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 03:53:34 AM »

turns out my program only made half the dvd Sad
got the show underways in the mail, but it's still 2-3 weeks away...

anyhow, Izzy Stradling - Like A Dog has a potential buyer....
it is on hold as long as someone doesn't make me a better offer =)
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2011, 02:37:41 PM »

upupup
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2011, 05:08:08 AM »

up
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2011, 02:24:24 PM »

more items *GONE*
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2011, 01:40:02 PM »

few stuff left
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2011, 03:28:08 AM »

If i knew you were gonna have the long boxed and you were gonna sell them at that price, i would have waited for you  Sad I bought both for 60 euros each on ebay

Oh My God i cant deny this...
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2011, 07:30:13 AM »

your boxes were probably sealed?
mine were opened in the bottom, so if yours are sealed they are more rare than mine....still got UYI II  left for sale though...
also....if my other deal falls through....i'll have probably both the sealed celebration editions for sale later on....
some dude in brazil has currently offered me 250 euros including registered shippinh for both the sealed australian boxes, like a dog and a t-shirt i picked up on ebay Wink
so unless he's finances suddenly fails, i might get a good price for those....good thing i'm not the only collecting madman spending insane amounts on stuff i really want
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2011, 11:07:26 AM »

yeah mine were sealed! I remember yours now. I remember you were really happy when u got them and started a thread with it hehe hihi I was really happy with mine.
The main things i wanted were the longboxes and the Gun Box with the illusion cds.

I got those two things and then i started spending money like a madman on bootlegs which i terribly regret.

The bootlegs are something i could have lived without. The rest of the stuff is epic though.
I don't have the australian celebration boxes, but i guess i can live without them. I already have too many use your illusions in my home haha hihi

The only thing im interested in is the Live like a suicide ep on cd, if there is such thing

serp616
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2011, 01:48:34 PM »

i'm not sure if the cd is a boot or not....Troccoli most definately will know that =D
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2011, 03:28:55 PM »

EVERYTHING BUT LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE IS NOW GONE!
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2011, 05:03:33 PM »

i'm not sure if the cd is a boot or not....Troccoli most definately will know that =D

The cd is most definitely a boot, as are all the color LLAS vinyls being sold on eBay.  And of course a lot of the plain black vinyls being sold on eBay are boots too.  The difference with the cd is that it was never officially released and is only available as a boot.  Of course, just because something is a boot doesn't mean it isn't valuable.  The last time I saw the cd sold I think it went for at least $350.  The wooden Illusions boxset is a boot, but is very valuable too.

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2011, 06:22:33 PM »

see, i told ya troccoli would have the answer Tongue
if he doesn't know it, it's not relevant Wink
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 05:00:55 AM »

The cd is most definitely a boot, as are all the color LLAS vinyls being sold on eBay.  And of course a lot of the plain black vinyls being sold on eBay are boots too.  The difference with the cd is that it was never officially released and is only available as a boot.  Of course, just because something is a boot doesn't mean it isn't valuable.  The last time I saw the cd sold I think it went for at least $350.  The wooden Illusions boxset is a boot, but is very valuable too.

Yeah i know :S that's the only thing that i feel its missing in my collection though. The LLAS cd, even though its a boot. I dunno if i would give 300 for it though.

The wooden box is a great item, i have it, bought it from Pandora... and its one of my favorite items. Probably my favorite actually

eragon
Rocker

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2011, 03:58:04 AM »

About the wooden Illusions boxset. What i don't get is why they put 2 official albums in an unofficial item.
spookeend
Rocker

Love kills more than booze can make up for

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2011, 05:18:59 AM »

simple, same with the Sweden Box Set. Though kinda official, just a way to make common things more appealing to collectors.
Even though they have the common items, willing to pay that extra bit to get something somewhat unique.
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2011, 03:44:24 AM »

up
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: