Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:47:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228541 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  eBay Alert
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: eBay Alert  (Read 2041 times)
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« on: March 04, 2011, 03:28:17 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.com/GUNS-N-ROSES-APPETITE-DESTRUCTION-PLATINUM-RECORD-/250783066002?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a63d5e792

This guy - makes loads of fake in house awards. His name is TJ Laird and he has been selling fakes for years!

I bought one three weeks ago - it was never shipped, he claimed to be out of town this that and the other, but when I called him on his lie (I searched his completed listings) he refunded me. Either way he would have had to refund me when I reported his product as Counterfeit.

There is a reputable seller who deals in RIAA and InHouses based out of New York, and is one of the only few who sells GENUINE In houses and RIAA's.

Carry on now,
A. smoking

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Parabola
Headliner

Here Today... Gone to Axl's

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 09:09:51 PM »

The best place to purchase is from Julien's auctions in Los Angeles, Heritage auctions Dallas, and Christies New York. They have confirmed, authentic music memorabilia like platinum RIAA albums.  Smiley
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 11:21:47 PM »

If his account hasn't already been taken down, someone should seriously report his ass.  yes

It's nothing new with an engine like ebay unfortunately, and I for one would never purchace any form of award or signature from such a site. I've been lucky enough to get autographs from Ron and Duff in person, and I feel that this is the only way you ever really know that something is authentic.

I remember back in like 2005, I used to drool over the signatures on ebay, thinking how cool it would be to have them. But now I know BETTER (pun intended), as I now realise that maybe 98% of those signatures were big fat fakes.  hihi
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 04:58:38 AM »

The best place to purchase is from Julien's auctions in Los Angeles, Heritage auctions Dallas, and Christies New York. They have confirmed, authentic music memorabilia like platinum RIAA albums.  Smiley

Where can i found those in Ebay?

Oh My God i cant deny this...
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 11:25:31 AM »

Where can i found those in Ebay?

You can't.  Have to go directly to where they are located when the auction is happening or phone in and bid or their websites and bid online.  Good luck!

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 12:12:00 PM »

Whats his ebay name? The item is removed.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Parabola
Headliner

Here Today... Gone to Axl's

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 01:47:40 PM »

Mr. Redman, good eye for exposing that guy!  ok

http://cgi.ebay.com/GUNS-N-ROSES-APPETITE-DESTRUCTION-PLATINUM-RECORD-/250783066002?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a63d5e792

This guy - makes loads of fake in house awards. His name is TJ Laird and he has been selling fakes for years!

I bought one three weeks ago - it was never shipped, he claimed to be out of town this that and the other, but when I called him on his lie (I searched his completed listings) he refunded me. Either way he would have had to refund me when I reported his product as Counterfeit.

There is a reputable seller who deals in RIAA and InHouses based out of New York, and is one of the only few who sells GENUINE In houses and RIAA's.

Carry on now,
A. smoking
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: