Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 03:15:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  US tour starts in October!!!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: US tour starts in October!!!  (Read 82520 times)
Erick
Headliner

« Reply #300 on: September 12, 2011, 03:01:36 PM »

is right. kk is only a dream of a fan, but I believe that Axl Rose will give us a Christmas present (plus one). Though the tour is already the best gift of the year

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #301 on: September 12, 2011, 03:01:59 PM »

Most of the US fans have not seen this band or this show.

The production alone is way different compared to 2006-7.

/jarmo

I'm beyond excited to hear more Chinese Democracy songs and see the newer production first hand!

Yes

PROSTITUTE / SR / TWAT / SCRAPED / SORRY / THIS I LOVE / CITR  / ITW

love

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #302 on: September 12, 2011, 03:44:35 PM »

Most of the US fans have not seen this band or this show.

The production alone is way different compared to 2006-7.

/jarmo

I'm beyond excited to hear more Chinese Democracy songs and see the newer production first hand!

Yes

PROSTITUTE / SR / TWAT / SCRAPED / SORRY / THIS I LOVE / CITR  / ITW

love

I've had the pleasure of hearing TWaT and Riad live in person in the past but I wouldn't mind hearing them again of course! And I can't wait to hear all the others.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #303 on: September 12, 2011, 04:47:22 PM »

Looks like many of the venue web sites list the GN'R shows with a "start" time at 9PM. The Sprint Center event page says 10PM.

That's good.

9PM doesn't necessarily mean GN'R will begin at 9PM, especially if there are opening act(s).

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #304 on: September 12, 2011, 04:49:15 PM »

Looks like many of the venue web sites list the GN'R shows with a "start" time at 9PM. The Sprint Center event page says 10PM.

That's good.

9PM doesn't necessarily mean GN'R will begin at 9PM, especially if there are opening act(s).

/jarmo

This is a brilliant move (i'm assuming by suggestion of the promoters)..

People will have no reason to bitch when GNR gets on stage @ 10:45-11:30, now
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #305 on: September 12, 2011, 04:50:10 PM »

That's good.

/jarmo

Definitely smart thinking.  I wonder if that's difficult for them to negotiate with some of the venues, based on various curfew laws.  
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #306 on: September 13, 2011, 07:42:43 AM »

I except more than 15 shows
cineater
Legend

« Reply #307 on: September 13, 2011, 09:01:59 AM »

Ron sounded like he had to quick make plans to ship his equipment out to LA.  I think they were called to rehersals early.  I'm wondering if once the US tickets go on sale if we aren't going to see GNR surface before they take off for Rio.  You know they just don't need that much practice.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #308 on: September 13, 2011, 09:03:46 AM »

The Garden ADD... WWE Show In November 20...

Cry

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #309 on: September 13, 2011, 11:26:34 AM »

Cry

Yeah well don't try to be the booking agent / manager for the tour and you won't feel sad.

In reality you have no idea when the band might play in New York. You're looking at a calendar and guessing. Even then your guess was wrong.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #310 on: September 13, 2011, 01:20:09 PM »

Cry

Yeah well don't try to be the booking agent / manager for the tour and you won't feel sad.

In reality you have no idea when the band might play in New York. You're looking at a calendar and guessing. Even then your guess was wrong.

/jarmo

One thing about scheduling that I'm curious about is with the expecatation that that NBA won't be playing games for awhile, when does the venue get to start rescheduling game days for other events?  I can imagine how difficult it must be to schedule a tour and have it make sense from an efficiency perspective, this NBA thing is just another wrinkle.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #311 on: September 13, 2011, 01:33:16 PM »

According to Here Today? Gone To Hell!, GUNS N' ROSES will perform the following U.S. shows in October/November:

Oct. 28 - Amway Center - Orlando, FL
Oct. 29 - AmericanAirlines Arena - Miami, FL
Nov. 12 - Sprint Center - Kansas City, MO
Nov. 13 - Target Center - Minneapolis, MN
Nov. 15 - Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=163165

My Dude:

Why This Page HATE To GN'R ??

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #312 on: September 14, 2011, 01:38:52 PM »

One thing about scheduling that I'm curious about is with the expecatation that that NBA won't be playing games for awhile, when does the venue get to start rescheduling game days for other events?  I can imagine how difficult it must be to schedule a tour and have it make sense from an efficiency perspective, this NBA thing is just another wrinkle.

Until the NBA rules, officially, they're going to delay the start of the season...venues will hold those dates open.  The NBA PROBABLY is 3-ish weeks away from that announcement....they'll let it go as long as they can.  Once they announce the delay.....they'll probably let venues book through the end of November....and then go month to month (in mid November, let them open up all of december, etc).

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #313 on: September 19, 2011, 12:51:05 PM »

this will be an amazing tour...we have arena shows,but we have amphiteatre shows too (atlanta,dalas)...this is amazing
Gracie2006
Headliner

« Reply #314 on: September 19, 2011, 01:07:44 PM »

What a great day  several us shows are announced beer
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #315 on: September 19, 2011, 01:19:41 PM »

The dates seems to be falling together nicely. The only big gap at the moment is Between Dallas and Kansas City. 11/5/11 - 11-12/11. I wonder what direction they're gonna go then? Logistaically it's be more expensive to head west, then back east, but who knows, the route as it is now is kinda zig-zagy, lol. Oh well, Minneapolis and Chicago here I come!

Axl is God.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #316 on: September 19, 2011, 02:38:01 PM »

The dates seems to be falling together nicely. The only big gap at the moment is Between Dallas and Kansas City. 11/5/11 - 11-12/11. I wonder what direction they're gonna go then? Logistaically it's be more expensive to head west, then back east, but who knows, the route as it is now is kinda zig-zagy, lol. Oh well, Minneapolis and Chicago here I come!

Yeah does seem a bit goofy... Mexico, then Florida, then Texas, back east, West coast has to follow, no?
Axlfanatic
Rocker

« Reply #317 on: September 19, 2011, 03:03:57 PM »

Coming from NC -2 shows 4 me so far

- Miami- 2hr flight & Hartford CT- I'm off that week to see my folks for annual NY Thanksgiving trip so perfect Timing!!

I'm praying MSG lines up w/NY trip but seems like all dates at MSG are filled that week unless they play somewhere else- I will be fucking pissed tho if they play NC while I'm out of town in NY Thanksgiving week but so far so good! beer beer
brazil66
Rocker

« Reply #318 on: September 19, 2011, 04:41:20 PM »

Yeah does seem a bit goofy... Mexico, then Florida, then Texas, back east, West coast has to follow, no?

Thats what I was thinking...it will be interesting to see if or what they do in this space. Dates are coming in thick and fast. Does this mean they could be dropping by Canada  possibly after the US dates on the east coast.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #319 on: September 19, 2011, 06:37:14 PM »

quick look at what we have so far  ok

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: