Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 09:34:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  US tour starts in October!!!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: US tour starts in October!!!  (Read 82657 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #220 on: August 13, 2011, 08:11:16 PM »

I just think both bands are too big to do an arena tour together.  If it were stadiums that would make more sense.  Just my 2 cents.

I agree that VH are a big US band, but I think an arena would work in the majority of US cities.

Guns aren't nearly as popular in the US as they were in the 80s/90s, and considering the state of the economy, I think the arenas would accomodate the crowds that such a tour would draw.
I will agree with you on that one.  VH and GNR together COULD do stadiums, but I don't think it's a guaranteed hot ticket.  Arenas, there's no doubt.  There'd be sold out shows in every city, or close to it at least.

With that being said, I went over to www.vhlinks.com yesterday and read nothing of any supposed tour rumors with GNR.  I saw they were supposed to play some festival in Australia but that was canceled.  They are still planning to tour and release an album, but I figured if this was a hot rumor, it would be being discussed over there.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #221 on: August 14, 2011, 08:28:06 AM »

I love both bands so I'd be down with it. I would hope that it's kinda like the GNR/Metallica tour though where both acts do a full set.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Stoned_In_L.A.
Headliner

« Reply #222 on: August 14, 2011, 09:14:26 AM »

I've asked this question at least once already, but is there any recent indication from the band or management  that they are in fact planning a US tour?

Unless I've missed it, I have yet to see anything that would support this other than vague, unsubstantiated rumors and wishful thinking.
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #223 on: August 14, 2011, 11:41:34 AM »

I've asked this question at least once already, but is there any recent indication from the band or management  that they are in fact planning a US tour?

Unless I've missed it, I have yet to see anything that would support this other than vague, unsubstantiated rumors and wishful thinking.

The settlement with Azoff included some sort of touring deal
At least once proven insider has said he believes the band will be touring

and you know they would want to...
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #224 on: August 14, 2011, 04:45:39 PM »

I'm going by what Mysteron is saying.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #225 on: August 14, 2011, 04:59:46 PM »

Final Tour Obviously Is In USA.

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Stoned_In_L.A.
Headliner

« Reply #226 on: August 14, 2011, 08:44:52 PM »

Considering the album was released nearly 3 years ago now, I wouldn't say that anything is obvious.

"Obvious" would have been a US tour years ago.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #227 on: August 14, 2011, 09:05:45 PM »

Considering the album was released nearly 3 years ago now, I wouldn't say that anything is obvious.

Not

For GN'R Fans Asian, Europe & Latinoamerican Is More Important

Bye

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Stoned_In_L.A.
Headliner

« Reply #228 on: August 14, 2011, 09:25:28 PM »

Not

For GN'R Fans Asian, Europe & Latinoamerican Is More Important

Bye

What?

I have a hard time understanding what you say, but are you suggesting that Guns feel that their Asian, European, and Latino fanbase is more important to them than their American fanbase?

If so, you're probably not doing Guns any favors by making such baseless comments.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 09:31:20 PM by Stoned_In_L.A. » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #229 on: August 14, 2011, 10:00:10 PM »

You've made 43 posts with nothing but baseless comments.

I've yet to see you say one positive thing about GN'R, that doesn't relate to the old band.

I've noticed that people see through your act.

What are you gonna do once everybody starts ignoring you?

Which I hope will happen ASAP since you're like a fish out of water here.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Stoned_In_L.A.
Headliner

« Reply #230 on: August 14, 2011, 10:35:13 PM »

Wow.

I have absolutely no idea how you came to such a baseless conclusion about me.

If people want to ignore me (why, I have no idea) then that is certainly their perogative.

I do find it rather strange that you would pointlessly attack my character, yet take no issue with the guy who basically said that Guns find their American fans least important.

I'm sorry to disappoint you because you seem eager to discredit me and my opinions, but I am not acting, attempting to be negative, or only talking about the original lineup.

It really seems as if you are trying to create something that isn't there. Or, at the very least, you're a very poor judge of character.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #231 on: August 14, 2011, 10:40:46 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, he did what you do, trying to get attention by posting things to provoke others.

Prove me wrong.

Show me where you've been supportive of GN'R as it is today.

Instead of trying to discredit the current band and its members at any opportunity.

I'm just saying, your kind of behavior will get you noticed. Not always a good thing. Considering people are already fed up with you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Stoned_In_L.A.
Headliner

« Reply #232 on: August 14, 2011, 10:49:36 PM »

Does asking (multiple times) if there is any solid info to indicate that a Guns tour is really in the works not count?

What about my mentioning that I need to pick up another copy of Chinese Democracy because I lost mine?

Are those the questions and comments of someone who hates Guns?

What exactly are you looking for here?

You have to understand, I'm a mid-thirties fan. I'm a little beyond the stage of "Axl is God".   hihi
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #233 on: August 14, 2011, 11:00:50 PM »

What about my mentioning that I need to pick up another copy of Chinese Democracy because I lost mine?

Yeah, but the funniest thing was reading you post about picking up another copy of Appetite and then not saying a word about that elusive copy of CD... That's comedy!

Either you really thought of something that funny, or it is the truth and it just happens to be funny.

I don't know, still pure comedy.

You have to understand, I'm a mid-thirties fan. I'm a little beyond the stage of "Axl is God".   hihi

Nobody's said anything about Gods.

You have to understand that when you start posting and most of your posts are negative, you come across as a person who doesn't care for the band.

Maybe you cared at some point.

That's the kind of impression people get of those that are negative. Doesn't matter what reason they have for their negativity.

/jarmo

Stoned_In_L.A.
Headliner

« Reply #234 on: August 15, 2011, 12:32:58 AM »

I don't know what to say other than I'm glad that you were able to find humor in my picking up another copy of AFD.

I never really thought about that being funny or negative. It was the only copy on the shelf and I thought that it would be nice to hear it on vinyl.

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #235 on: August 15, 2011, 12:33:42 AM »

Does asking (multiple times) if there is any solid info to indicate that a Guns tour is really in the works not count?

Are those the questions and comments of someone who hates Guns?

What exactly are you looking for here?

This OLD/FAN Is Crazy

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #236 on: August 15, 2011, 08:58:21 AM »

There's going to be a "huge" announcement about an act being added to the iheartradio festival in Vegas. They keep tweeting and posting on fb asking fans who they'd like to see and I keep replying with Guns N' Roses each time.

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #237 on: August 15, 2011, 10:44:24 AM »

There's going to be a "huge" announcement about an act being added to the iheartradio festival in Vegas. They keep tweeting and posting on fb asking fans who they'd like to see and I keep replying with Guns N' Roses each time.

Although I live about 5 miles from the MGM Grand, I really hope this isn't true.....have you seen the rest of the crap playing that festival?

Axl is God.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #238 on: August 15, 2011, 11:40:16 AM »

I don't know what to say other than I'm glad that you were able to find humor in my picking up another copy of AFD.

I never really thought about that being funny or negative. It was the only copy on the shelf and I thought that it would be nice to hear it on vinyl.

It is funny.

You go on about how you need to get a copy of CD, but when you're at Best Buy, you make a point of pointing out to us how there were copies on the shelf and telling us how you got a new copy of AFD.

I see the humor in that. I can't take it seriously.

Why didn't you buy that new copy of CD that you long for?

September 23-24.

Seems a bit pop oriented...

Anyway, might be tough considering the first show in South America is like a week after that.

/jarmo

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #239 on: August 15, 2011, 12:25:27 PM »

It is funny.

You go on about how you need to get a copy of CD, but when you're at Best Buy, you make a point of pointing out to us how there were copies on the shelf and telling us how you got a new copy of AFD.

I see the humor in that. I can't take it seriously.

Why didn't you buy that new copy of CD that you long for?

September 23-24.

Seems a bit pop oriented...

Anyway, might be tough considering the first show in South America is like a week after that.

/jarmo

Yeah I wasn't figuring it was very plausible, just more hoping than anything.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: