Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 09:16:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  US tour starts in October!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: US tour starts in October!!!  (Read 82607 times)
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2011, 01:31:16 PM »

I got a tweet back from Eddie Trunk( i`d replied to his tweet about the tour rumour and asked how come he didn't follow Axl or Guns n roses ) he replied asking if they were legit Huh i`m assuming he means the twitter accounts

Both Axl's and the GN'R Twitter account are verified by Twitter.

How can people think they're fakes?

/jarmo
Eddie is now following Axl but not G`N`R which is a shame `cos the fun happens on the guns twitter  Wink
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2011, 02:13:21 PM »

I got a tweet back from Eddie Trunk( i`d replied to his tweet about the tour rumour and asked how come he didn't follow Axl or Guns n roses ) he replied asking if they were legit Huh i`m assuming he means the twitter accounts

Both Axl's and the GN'R Twitter account are verified by Twitter.

How can people think they're fakes?

/jarmo
I'm assuming he didn't investigate the accounts, he was just asking if they were legit since there are a lot of fakes on the social media sites.  It's not like Axl tweets very often anyway, so I don't find it too shocking that a) Eddie Trunk doesn't follow him or b) Eddie Trunk wasn't sure if Axl really was even on twitter. 

Yeah, I get that people are suspicious and all that.

But just one click on the username reveals that the account is verified.

So it's pretty simple to find out if there's something fishy with said account.

He's not the only one who doesn't realize that it is actually Axl's official Twitter account.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2011, 04:26:31 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Axl Rose says his former manager tried to implement a scheme to force him to reunite with the original Guns N' Roses band members and, as part of the plot, failed to properly promote the "Chinese Democracy" album, lied about a prospective Van Halen super tour and mishandled the band's tour dates.

Could this still happen?

Melodicrock reports a trusted source inside the VH camp has advised that tour plans are being locked in for a sizeable world tour starting with the above Australia shows in September before re-launching in the US in November.

Word is the VH 2011/2012 tour will commence in November and the source tells Melodicrock that it?s likely the band will stay on the road thru the next Northern summer (mid-2012), with the tour taking in Asia, South America and Europe (watch for the band to possibly headline some festivals in Europe 2012).

http://www.melodicrock.com/

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2011, 05:09:23 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Axl Rose says his former manager tried to implement a scheme to force him to reunite with the original Guns N' Roses band members and, as part of the plot, failed to properly promote the "Chinese Democracy" album, lied about a prospective Van Halen super tour and mishandled the band's tour dates.

Could this still happen?

Melodicrock reports a trusted source inside the VH camp has advised that tour plans are being locked in for a sizeable world tour starting with the above Australia shows in September before re-launching in the US in November.

Word is the VH 2011/2012 tour will commence in November and the source tells Melodicrock that it?s likely the band will stay on the road thru the next Northern summer (mid-2012), with the tour taking in Asia, South America and Europe (watch for the band to possibly headline some festivals in Europe 2012).

http://www.melodicrock.com/

Mmmmm.... beatiful dream, Thnks.

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2011, 06:19:55 PM »

Could this still happen?

Considering who manages them, I wouldn't bet any money on it.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2011, 06:46:05 PM »

Could this still happen?

/jarmo

I agree, just a thought, it would be cool.

But with the lawsuit settled, and there's always this. Smiley

@irvingazoff

axl? i like him a lot. what a genius too

5 Aug via web

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2011, 07:40:15 PM »

Could this still happen?

/jarmo

I agree, just a thought, it would be cool.

But with the lawsuit settled, and there's always this. Smiley

@irvingazoff

axl? i like him a lot. what a genius too

5 Aug via web

Hell it could have been part of the settlement, they did agree that Guns would do so many shows after all.
Street of the Blues
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2011, 10:46:26 PM »

Could this still happen?

/jarmo

Who manages them?
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2011, 08:57:27 AM »

Who manages them?

Irving Azoff... The same guy who managed GNR, who just ended a lawsuit w/ Axl
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2011, 10:14:49 AM »

I would rather see them headline on their own with a full set, and I'm looking forward to seeing Van Halen, actually.

libertad
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2011, 10:31:29 AM »

I would rather see them headline on their own with a full set, and I'm looking forward to seeing Van Halen, actually.

yeah id rather get a full GNR set.  I am looking forward to seeing Van Halen as well but Ill gladly pay to see each of them on their own.
scans n' copies
Headliner

I still say "OK, nevermind" when I hear s.o.d.

« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2011, 11:18:31 AM »

We've got to realize that in big business (which a rock tour like this would be), it's not uncommon for people to sue each other and then work together again.  Not usually Axl's way, but you never know.

$$$$$ talks, amigos!!  Just because one deal went sour doesn't mean there isn't still a LOT of money to be made for everyone.

We finally got a U.S. tour!!!!!!!!!!!
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2011, 11:51:54 AM »

We've got to realize that in big business (which a rock tour like this would be), it's not uncommon for people to sue each other and then work together again.  Not usually Axl's way, but you never know.

$$$$$ talks, amigos!!  Just because one deal went sour doesn't mean there isn't still a LOT of money to be made for everyone.

Yeah, but the Axl-Azoff thing seemed to get a little personal. It was obvious that Azoff was trying to take some cheap shots by referring to him by his birth name. I don't see GNR touring with VH which is probably a good thing.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
scans n' copies
Headliner

I still say "OK, nevermind" when I hear s.o.d.

« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2011, 12:29:04 PM »

I agree with ya Luns.  It would be very surprising because of that stuff.  The older I get it seems like the less surprised I get when I see some of these business deals go down.

I've never been that big a VH fan so I don't really care if they tour together or not.  Just want to see some US dates finally.  They could tour with Mariah Carey and Insane Clown Posse and I would buy a ticket.

We finally got a U.S. tour!!!!!!!!!!!
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2011, 01:30:23 PM »

I agree with ya Luns.  It would be very surprising because of that stuff.  The older I get it seems like the less surprised I get when I see some of these business deals go down.

I've never been that big a VH fan so I don't really care if they tour together or not.  Just want to see some US dates finally.  They could tour with Mariah Carey and Insane Clown Posse and I would buy a ticket.

Haha...maybe GNR could open for ICP and Mariah Carey so then I would know exactly when to leave.

On another note....here's a little peek at their backstage setup from the tour last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvbQosspP7M&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 01:49:36 PM by LunsJail » Logged

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2011, 05:02:00 PM »

Well I can tell you one thing, if they do headline with VH I will be showing up late. I have no desire too see them. None at al.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2011, 05:51:26 PM »

Well I can tell you one thing, if they do headline with VH I will be showing up late. I have no desire too see them. None at al.

Haha, me either. Everytime I hear "Jump" I cringe. Good thing we saw them at Sturgis last year!

Axl is God.
Estranged#9
Rocker

"maybe i'l get it right next time..?."

« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2011, 10:17:57 PM »

Or "CKY" and "MIxmaster Mike" or the Suicide Girls  Tongue

Chicago11/18/02
N'ville10/22/06
Chicago11/27/06
Chicago11/15/11
Nashville12/4/11 CivilWar
Chicago2/19/12HOB
Vegas 11/23/12 izzy
Vegas 11/24/12 izzy
KC 6/2/13
Vegas 6/6/14
Vegas 6/7/14
Chinese Monopoly
Rocker

« Reply #118 on: July 15, 2011, 06:08:10 PM »

Following Trunk?s tweet I contacted Jim Koplik in relation to possible updates regarding this prospect:

No new word yet but I think you will see them in the fall.

Jim Koplik - Chairman
Live Nation ? Northeast

Again Koplik reiterated his expectation of seeing GN?R in the US during fall.

According to the calendar fall is September 21st to December 21st therefore Koplik?s fall against Trunk?s November seems fairly compatible. Smiley

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #119 on: July 15, 2011, 07:35:25 PM »

Haha, me either. Everytime I hear "Jump" I cringe. Good thing we saw them at Sturgis last year!

Yeah I still can't believe I got too see them there!! Got too see them in my fav. place on the whole planet! The Black Hills!

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: