Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:38:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Will Guns N Roses appear on Atlas Shrugged soundtrack?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will Guns N Roses appear on Atlas Shrugged soundtrack?  (Read 3822 times)
DemocracyRose
« on: February 12, 2011, 05:52:46 AM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480239/

I know its a looooong shot but hey MSL didnt said anything about this so maybe there is a chance... Wink
BumbleBuzz
Rocker

Guns N' Roses Strong Since 1999!

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 06:10:42 AM »

I'd be sceptical, but hey, this band has done that to me

2006.06.09 - Dublin, Ireland
2006.07.29 - London, England
2010.09.01 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.17 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.23 - Newcastle, England
2017.07.17 - London, England
sworrm
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 06:37:37 AM »

i wasnt aware they was making a movie but yeh it would be cool and the obvious thing to do which is why it probably wont happen, didnt axl say that the song had little to do with the book apart from "having shoulders wide enough"
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 10:37:20 AM »

Soundtrack maybe?... ;-) would be awesome !

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 10:44:48 AM »

They didn't appear on the "Madagascar" soundtrack, so while it would make perfect sense I wouldn't count on it.  And I know "Madagascar" was a cartoon, so maybe that had something to do with it.  But honestly, how often does a movie and song title match like THAT?  Also, songs are often written specifically for movies or at least they have to relate in some way.  Not sure, there would be a match with "Atlas Shrugged" or not.  I'm pretty sure there wasn't one with "Madagascar".  The name was the only thing that was consistent.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 10:46:29 AM by faldor » Logged

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
BumbleBuzz
Rocker

Guns N' Roses Strong Since 1999!

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 11:23:35 AM »

They didn't appear on the "Madagascar" soundtrack, so while it would make perfect sense I wouldn't count on it.  And I know "Madagascar" was a cartoon, so maybe that had something to do with it.  But honestly, how often does a movie and song title match like THAT?  Also, songs are often written specifically for movies or at least they have to relate in some way.  Not sure, there would be a match with "Atlas Shrugged" or not.  I'm pretty sure there wasn't one with "Madagascar".  The name was the only thing that was consistent.

Who did you expect to sing Madagascar, the lion with abandonment issues or the Giraffe with his pills?

2006.06.09 - Dublin, Ireland
2006.07.29 - London, England
2010.09.01 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.17 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.23 - Newcastle, England
2017.07.17 - London, England
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »

Who did you expect to sing Madagascar, the lion with abandonment issues or the Giraffe with his pills?
I'd go with the giraffe.  He has more vocal range.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: