Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:20:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  DJ looking forward to US tour this year!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: DJ looking forward to US tour this year!  (Read 5929 times)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2011, 02:34:55 PM »

I'm so looking forward to this US tour, and I live in the UK.  hihi

I can't wait to watch the videos, and who knows, maybe I will make it to a show over there, we'll see. But what I'm most looking forward to is maybe a special guest at a show or two by the name of Robin. Who knows, it's not totally impossible when GN'R play LA or an area close to where Robin resides. No one would have guessed Duff joining GN'R at the 02, so why not someone who is still on good terms with GN'R and is all over CD.  Smiley

I'm also looking forward to what Guns might have planned after this tour?, maybe another go round Europe or the world in general?.

Bring on the US tour, lets rock.  Grin

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2011, 02:47:00 PM »

I'm hoping they will skip US this year,then bring new cd in september 2011,then canada tour in 2011-2012,South America tour in 2012,then little break and after that big Europe tour,after that Asia,Japan,Australia tour 2012-2013,after that big stadium tour in Europe,then break....In 2014 new cd,and after that Europe tour,after that SA and Canada tour and then in new year eve one big Japan show.
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2011, 06:52:12 PM »

I wonder if they will add Canada to another North American tour  Grin

they could always swing back to the big markets if they wanted to, they will sell no problem in Toronto or Montreal
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2011, 07:53:18 PM »

I second the major Canuck markets comment, I think they could do pretty well in Toronto and Montreal even having been here in early 2010. Especially if it's towards summer. There's some festival options in Montreal and Toronto as well (and Sarnia Bayfest actually, that would be awesome and they've had some major names play that). And maybe they could get to B.C. at some point, either Vancouver or Victoria (Ozzy played it on his leg up here).
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2011, 07:59:38 PM »

But what I'm most looking forward to is maybe a special guest at a show or two by the name of Robin.

So you're most looking forward to seeing the guy, who was replaced by the guy who's the sole reason why this thread exists, to make a guest appearance even though it's all based on your personal dream scenario?

I get that you're a huge Robin fan, but come on.... There isn't a confirmed tour for him to make guest appearances on yet. So maybe it's a bit too early for that?

Wrong place and wrong time for that kind of talk if you ask me...

I'm with Dj, looking forward to GN'R touring the USA. The US fans deserve to see this band. Just like the fans in Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Canada, Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Panama, El Salvador, Puerto Rico, Norway, Finland, Russia, Sweden, Denmark, UK, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, France, Austria, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Australia and United Arab Emirates did! Smiley

/jarmo

« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 08:01:50 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jayster
Headliner

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2011, 03:34:18 AM »

i hope they tour the US. i will gladly be there when it happens. seeing gnr in 2006 at the all state arena in Chicago was an amazing experience for me. even with Ron's blonde braids haha.

Im not the type that thinks GnR owes me anything,  I gladly welcome anything from gnr in the future because i know i wont be disapointed by Axl or the rest of the band.

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2011, 05:15:52 AM »

But what I'm most looking forward to is maybe a special guest at a show or two by the name of Robin.

So you're most looking forward to seeing the guy, who was replaced by the guy who's the sole reason why this thread exists, to make a guest appearance even though it's all based on your personal dream scenario?

I get that you're a huge Robin fan, but come on.... There isn't a confirmed tour for him to make guest appearances on yet. So maybe it's a bit too early for that?

I'm with Dj, looking forward to GN'R touring the USA. The US fans deserve to see this band. Just like the fans in Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Canada, Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Panama, El Salvador, Puerto Rico, Norway, Finland, Russia, Sweden, Denmark, UK, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, France, Austria, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Australia and United Arab Emirates did! Smiley

/jarmo

Gnr in 2006 were excellent band,but now with DJ Ashaba ,they're the best...
I don't want to see RObin in GNR again
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2011, 05:21:47 AM »

/jarmo

wow, theres a geography lesson right there hihi

it will  be good to see GnR  tour USA, but I cant help but think they need to do some heavy promotion there before hand, maybe release a music video, do a live performance on tv (like U2 did on letterman for 5 days nights) ,something otherwise I can't see it being  really successful, it will still sell well, but I want them to own those ticket sales!!

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2011, 05:31:48 AM »

/jarmo

Gnr in 2006 were excellent band,but now with DJ Ashaba ,they're the best...
I don't want to see RObin in GNR again
In 09/10 they had time to rehearse the songs properly, decide what each guitarist should play, etc. Ron's double neck guitar also helped a lot in improving GNR's current sound - the best ever, dare I say. Robin is unique and I really like him, but the band's at its best now and I don't want it to change. Ashba's much more consistent now and we barely can hear him doing any major mistakes. In fact I don't remember any at all on the european and maybe even on the south american tour, but I could very well be proved wrong as I didn't listen to a whole lot of concerts recently.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 05:40:04 AM »

In 09/10 they had time to rehearse the songs properly, decide what each guitarist should play, etc. Ron's double neck guitar also helped a lot in improving GNR's current sound - the best ever, dare I say. Robin is unique and I really like him, but the band's at its best now and I don't want it to change. Ashba's much more consistent now and we barely can hear him doing any major mistakes. In fact I don't remember any at all on the european and maybe even on the south american tour, but I could very well be proved wrong as I didn't listen to a whole lot of concerts recently.

Couldn't agree more. Even though I haven't seen them back in 2006 (the closest they've been was Budapest, Hungary but I was too young to travel alone, still regret not going), the 2010 experience is something unique and everyone who saw it knows what I'm talking about. And even though it has been almost 5 months since the show I went to I still watch it and listen to it every day, just can't get enough of it. For those who haven't seen it, you wouldn't wanna miss it no matter what.  Wink

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2011, 06:50:37 AM »

Jarmo you're comments crack me up !  Grin

After being a fan for about 20 years this is the best Ive seen, it's bloody well time for people to realize that what we see in GN'R is a group of people who all wants to be part of it and schedule there lives to it.
In DJ's own words "Fuck yeah I want the gig"

Cheers
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 06:52:29 AM by Z?phyr » Logged

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2011, 07:51:33 AM »

USA TOUR...

Yes Or Yes This 2011

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2011, 09:44:48 AM »

/jarmo

I totally get what your saying, but I was just letting my excitement for the US tour shine through. And I know it's not confirmed but the vibe that is surrounding GN'R at the moment strongly suggests they are planning to tour the US this year.

And being a Finckaholic, I was expressing my joy for this being the best opportunity for my dream scenario to happen, being that it's planned for the US. But I understand that I should have said my sentiments for Robin in his thread, rather than this one.  Shocked

ok
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 04:00:24 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2011, 09:58:00 AM »

USA TOUR...

Yes Or Yes This 2011

beer

Makes perfect sense  Roll Eyes

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: