Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:27:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it  (Read 2491 times)
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« on: February 05, 2011, 09:54:18 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.com/1986-Guns-N-Roses-Live-Like-Suicide-/280621596592?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item415659bfb0

Are people still falling for this shit?  I hope it went to someone who deserves to be ripped off at least.  Unless of course it is you the reader.  In that instance I am sorry you were fooled and I hihgly advise you to not pay or demand your money back ASAP.  Unless of course you intended to puchase the Lies album.  In that case congratulations.

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
spookeend
Rocker

Love kills more than booze can make up for

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 04:18:34 AM »

seen this way of listing many times, but, never noticed it being sold too, damn...

And, even with this auction, there are real images of the front too, where many others only show a foggy image of the back....
farmer1
Headliner

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 07:25:35 AM »

it's a collector's item guy. no shit it's the same as the first 4 songs on lies - u think the people buying it don't know what it is? wtf.

its a piece of history - the first gnr album ever released. u hang on it on ur wall.

i'm pretty sure they're not buying it to listen to on their record player...

« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 07:41:30 AM by farmer1 » Logged
troccoli
VIP

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 08:55:57 AM »

it's a collector's item guy. no shit it's the same as the first 4 songs on lies - u think the people buying it don't know what it is? wtf.

its a piece of history - the first gnr album ever released. u hang on it on ur wall.

i'm pretty sure they're not buying it to listen to on their record player...

I'd advise knowing what you are talking about before responding to posts in the future.  The listing is advertised as Like Like A Suicide when in fact they are actually selling Lies which is technically the 2nd album Guns released.  If you count EPs, then is was the 4th thing released after Suicide, Appetite and Live From The Jungle.  The pictures in the listing CLEARLY show this as being the Lies album.  Now granted it is the uncensored version of the cover, but even then I still feel that $76 is WAY too much to pay for Lies (even for the uncensored cover).  I also think that it's too much to pay for Lies based on other eBay listings.  But hey if the buyer really wanted the uncensored cover of Lies and wanted to pay this much for it then that's their business (as stated in the OP).  Just in case you doubt my credentials on collecting:

http://www.troccolitm.com/

That's my website.  Get your fucking facts straight.   Kiss

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
farmer1
Headliner

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 08:58:44 AM »

ah ur right, i didnt see he says "inside jacket reads gnr lies" - i just looked at the picture. my bad man, i apologize. thought u were saying who would want live like a suicide since the same songs are on lies...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 09:00:23 AM by farmer1 » Logged
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 11:31:05 AM »

I have notified people in the past about posting it that way. Sometimes people claim they didnt' know and actually change it. Others just take it off. lol

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
troccoli
VIP

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 02:37:30 PM »

Here we go again: http://cgi.ebay.com/GUNS-AND-ROSES-LIVE-LIKE-SUICIDE-ORIGINAL-/290529083850?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43a4e201ca

wadey
Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 03:56:10 PM »

it beats me why people dont know what the fuck their buying  no no
IMO only die hards / collectors are gonna shell out for suicide and not regular fans.
granted that regular fans might get suicide & lies mixed up, but die hards & collectors should really really know better and do their homework
collectors might get unlucky and end up with a fake suicide, but the pic with the Lies cover is a real give away  confused

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: