Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:31:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl responds to claims about GN'R's future plans
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl responds to claims about GN'R's future plans  (Read 18125 times)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2011, 07:23:19 PM »

Thank God, Tommy is still in, he is an absolute legend.  Smiley

I think it's disgusting that certain other domains give a platform for this kind of crap. It's gone too far when members of the band have to answer to false rumours created by a wannable. That's why I regard HTGTH as my home, thank god for jarmo and the staff.

I say we forget about this stuff and look forward to what GN'R may have in store for 2011. Wink
Jayster
Headliner

« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2011, 07:39:26 PM »

I read the axl statement on his twitter and i have zero idea what he was addressing. i automatically assumed it was something stupid people said...then i checked it out. i laughed while reading what this idiot was saying about Axl and how Tommy was a drunk and blah blah blah...im not too bothered by Doc being let go, i know Doc is good at what he does, but he comes off as kind of a d-bag though. And i know that Doc and Baz have a past as well...so perhaps it was for the best. Either way im happy with what we have so far from Guns. and i await what the future brings i know it will be well worth the wait!!
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2011, 07:26:44 AM »

Nice answer. Hope that pile of shit dont ever try anything else to mess with the GNR community.

Ok, what did I miss out? And why again is not Doc associated anymore? Reunionist?

Sorry if it's already responded too, feel free to enlighten me Smiley

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2011, 08:51:13 AM »

Only assumptions can be made, but maybe Axl wasn't happy how Doc handled (or in this case didn't handle) the plans for the U.S tour, or anything else.
Who knows, but its good to see Axl communicating  . Rock on gnr 2011! Smiley

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2011, 09:55:12 AM »

Only assumptions can be made, but maybe Axl wasn't happy how Doc handled (or in this case didn't handle) the plans for the U.S tour, or anything else.
Who knows, but its good to see Axl communicating  . Rock on gnr 2011! Smiley

It's good that Axl is communicating and clearing up rumors but what he basically said was the band has no management again and no firm plans to do anything. Not exactly reasons to be jumping for joy as a GNR fan.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2011, 03:17:32 PM »

none of us have a clue to what goes on behind closed doors in guns, what i got out of axl's statement  is what leaked out were just  ideas & nothing more.  Also, 2 me its clear that there is no tour/cd anytime soon. Which is a bummer.  On a side note, do you know the guy that started the ruckus? If not, you should'nt call him names.  Who knows how he obtained his info. I think he used bad judgement on the way he talked about it.. I just dont get why this wasnt discussed before axl's statement, & now its ok? But  regardless, we need something new to talk about, & i dont mean "what does axl eat for breakfast"!
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2011, 10:08:44 AM »

Thank God, Tommy is still in, he is an absolute legend.  Smiley

I think it's disgusting that certain other domains give a platform for this kind of crap. It's gone too far when members of the band have to answer to false rumours created by a wannable. That's why I regard HTGTH as my home, thank god for jarmo and the staff.

I say we forget about this stuff and look forward to what GN'R may have in store for 2011. Wink
totally agrree here this is the only sight i go to for information thanks jaramo

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2011, 01:30:01 PM »

none of us have a clue to what goes on behind closed doors in guns, what i got out of axl's statement  is what leaked out were just  ideas & nothing more.  Also, 2 me its clear that there is no tour/cd anytime soon. Which is a bummer.  On a side note, do you know the guy that started the ruckus? If not, you should'nt call him names.  Who knows how he obtained his info. I think he used bad judgement on the way he talked about it.. I just dont get why this wasnt discussed before axl's statement, & now its ok? But  regardless, we need something new to talk about, & i dont mean "what does axl eat for breakfast"!

I agree with this...  Nobody knows but I think it does show that some work was being done before any deal was in place.  A lot of companies do this, in a lot of different industries.  Myself, I work in the Software Development world and we do this sort of thing all of the time.  It's part of a presentation...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2011, 05:11:06 PM »

Of course, though... it does seem a bit weird that they're addressing rumours that were deleted from the forum. Because for people who only visit this forum (and let's face it, it's the only decent one), it looks like they're dismissing rumours that never happened.

Or when the media isn't following along, they get it wrong. This is how false information is spread. Roll Eyes 

Guns N Roses Front Man Slams Slash?s Reforming Talk

Feb 11, 2011

Setting the record straight Axl tweeted, ?Contrary to anyone?s claims there are no concrete plans, nor were there ever for a tour.?

The rocker was responding to comments made by former bandmate Slash.

http://www.mtv.com.au/news/d8529c36-axl-rose-dismisses-reunion-mtv-classic/

You have to keep up. hihi

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2011, 05:49:11 PM »

Looks like the media has no idea what the tweet was about, but maybe it's a good thing... otherwise "..." would have gotten some free attention !

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2011, 06:10:52 PM »

Of course, though... it does seem a bit weird that they're addressing rumours that were deleted from the forum. Because for people who only visit this forum (and let's face it, it's the only decent one), it looks like they're dismissing rumours that never happened.

Or when the media isn't following along, they get it wrong. This is how false information is spread. Roll Eyes 

Feb 11, 2011

Setting the record straight Axl tweeted, ?Contrary to anyone?s claims there are no concrete plans, nor were there ever for a tour.?

The rocker was responding to comments made by former bandmate Slash.

You have to keep up. hihi

PURE SENSATIONAL

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
ben9785
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2011, 06:38:51 PM »

I don't want a damn reunion, whatever is happening down the line, I'm waiting for some great new music. Otherwise, the clown in question making these allegations has had his 10 minutes of fame up.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2011, 07:56:32 PM »

The media never ceases to amaze me, what assclowns they really are.  yes

They will copy and paste any bit of an interview, and adapt it in their favor to get a headline. What worries me is that somewhere along the line, a journalist has purposely created a false question and answer in relation to Axl's last twitter post.

They know what they are doing, no one can mistake that twitter post to be an answer to a question that never existed.  Roll Eyes

Idiot should be fired.  rant
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 07:58:08 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
ben9785
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2011, 08:38:22 PM »

Yeah man all the media is the same garbage, unfortunately it will never change. No point trying to fire/replace any individual because one is no better than the other.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2011, 08:59:26 PM »

Feb 11, 2011

It looks like the BBC ran the story first. no

Axl Rose dismisses Guns N' Roses reunion rumours

9 February 2011

Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose has dismissed rumours that he might reform the original line-up of the band with guitarist Slash.

In a statement on his Twitter, Rose said there were "no concrete plans nor were there ever for a tour, or a relaunch, or certainly not to replace anyone in the band".

He was responding to reports that former GN'R guitarist Slash had said he would consider a reunion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/12401558

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Ace_954
Opening Act

« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2011, 09:04:31 PM »

I don't want a damn reunion, whatever is happening down the line, I'm waiting for some great new music. Otherwise, the clown in question making these allegations has had his 10 minutes of fame up.

Axl should release the new stuff this year and then get this reunion over and done with next year. Of course like every tour Axl does these days, it will be a cash grab, so after it implodes he can put all this reunion hype to rest and continue with the new band.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:07:29 PM by Ace_954 » Logged
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2011, 01:24:54 PM »

What a bunch of horseshit! Axl wasn't responding to anything Slash said. How come we know what the deal is but the damn media can't get anything correct. That's their job!

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2011, 04:20:19 PM »

Axl should release the new stuff this year and then get this reunion over and done with next year. Of course like every tour Axl does these days, it will be a cash grab, so after it implodes he can put all this reunion hype to rest and continue with the new band.

Actually, you are so wrong on with this. The only way that the media will move away from the usual horse shit that they "Report" is to release an all inclusive album, writing credits throughout the track list and a mega promotion with band interviews. Get Axl saying Guns n Roses has evolved to the current line-up and is here to stay. He could also say that he won't rule out guest appearances from past members, but they won't be more than that....And don't ever expect Slash to be on that list, it won't happen.

The trouble with the reports that followed the last tour, in a pre-gig sense was based on hear-say and as they say shit sticks. Undecided  and the public that read this crap never questions the validity of whats reported. Sensationalism sells, better its based on good story, if there ain't one, then lies will do in their world.  Angry

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2011, 08:11:13 PM »

well that ends all the speculation's '
im kinna bio's to axl's reason but also don't want him doing something not in his nature.
but thinking at axl's behalf ,that there must be a good reason for him not wanting a reuinion.

the one an only horsey !
H76
Headliner

Human Being

« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2011, 09:56:49 AM »

Actually, you are so wrong on with this. The only way that the media will move away from the usual horse shit that they "Report" is to release an all inclusive album, writing credits throughout the track list and a mega promotion with band interviews. Get Axl saying Guns n Roses has evolved to the current line-up and is here to stay. He could also say that he won't rule out guest appearances from past members, but they won't be more than that....And don't ever expect Slash to be on that list, it won't happen.

The trouble with the reports that followed the last tour, in a pre-gig sense was based on hear-say and as they say shit sticks. Undecided  and the public that read this crap never questions the validity of whats reported. Sensationalism sells, better its based on good story, if there ain't one, then lies will do in their world.  Angry

I do recall Axl adressing the reunion issue. He did say that short term projects with one or two of the old GNR members would be ok but there would be no co-operation with Slash.

So it isn't that these matters have not been addressed, it's more about is media actually listening what he says..

Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul. ~ Wayne Dyer ~
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: