Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:28:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash's Wife Named in Alleged Attack at Ozzy Concert
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash's Wife Named in Alleged Attack at Ozzy Concert  (Read 9860 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« on: February 03, 2011, 08:05:34 AM »

Slash's Wife Named in Alleged Attack at Ozzy Concert

2/3/2011

Slash's wife has been accused of kicking another woman in the stomach at an Ozzy Osbourne concert in L.A. this week ... this according to law enforcement sources.

According to the police report, it all went down backstage -- where Slash and Mrs. Slash were hanging out after Slash performed.

Sources connected to the victim tell us Mrs. Slash -- aka Perla Hudson -- saw her rock star hubby talking to the other woman and flipped out. We're told Perla approached the two and kicked the other woman in the stomach.

The alleged victim refused medical attention -- but she did contact police and filed a report naming Perla as her attacker.

Law enforcement sources tell us the matter is currently being investigated. So far, no charges have been filed.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/02/slash-wife-perla-ferrara-ozzy-osbourne-concert-attack-battery-stomach-kick/

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 08:17:24 AM »

hmm...they didn't divorced?

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 08:52:34 AM »

As much as I'm skeptical of anything coming from a gossip site like TMZ, I really wouldn't put it past Perla to do this.
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 11:08:05 AM »

She may as well get use to women coming up and talking to her husband because he's always going to be approached by fans and many of them are going to be female.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 11:22:51 AM »

As much as I'm skeptical of anything coming from a gossip site like TMZ, I really wouldn't put it past Perla to do this.

TMZ may be a gossip site but most of the stuff from there ends up being mostly true as much as hate to admit it. Also, Perla is nuts!!

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 11:27:50 AM »

TMZ may be a gossip site but most of the stuff from there ends up being mostly true as much as hate to admit it. Also, Perla is nuts!!

I don't know if she's full on nuts but she sure seems to have one helluva temper. Slash commented in an interview once that his wife was prone to starting shit in public.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 03:29:37 PM »

I don't know if she's full on nuts but she sure seems to have one helluva temper. Slash commented in an interview once that his wife was prone to starting shit in public.

I think she is more than 1 apple short of a fruit basket. The chick has been known to put curses on people as well (so that should prove how bonkers she really is).
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 05:07:36 PM »

I think she is more than 1 apple short of a fruit basket. The chick has been known to put curses on people as well (so that should prove how bonkers she really is).

I've never heard anything about her putting curses on people. How would she be able to do that anyway? I don't believe in that kind of nonsense myself.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 05:46:28 PM »

She kicked her in the stomach. Huh

If true, Slash must have been really embarrassed.

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 06:28:30 PM »

She kicked her in the stomach. Huh

If true, Slash must have been really embarrassed.

I'm sure he was.

lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 07:14:34 PM »

I believe there's more to this story than what is being reported by TMZ and I think that the other people involved are among those who have been harassing her on Twitter for months.  Seems like at least one of them is practically stalking Slash - following him from show to show.  I don't think it's fair to just call her crazy - we don't know what provoked the entire incident and what things have happened prior to it and even if it all went down the way the person reported it to police.  I don't condone kicking anyone in the stomach.  However, if the chick truly was kicked in the stomach, she would have or should have required some medical attention.  Maybe Perla should have put one of her "curses" on her instead, ya' think?       Roll Eyes     
sleeper
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 09:03:30 PM »

I believe there's more to this story than what is being reported by TMZ and I think that the other people involved are among those who have been harassing her on Twitter for months.  Seems like at least one of them is practically stalking Slash - following him from show to show.  I don't think it's fair to just call her crazy - we don't know what provoked the entire incident and what things have happened prior to it and even if it all went down the way the person reported it to police.  I don't condone kicking anyone in the stomach.  However, if the chick truly was kicked in the stomach, she would have or should have required some medical attention.  Maybe Perla should have put one of her "curses" on her instead, ya' think?       Roll Eyes     

Two of the twitter girls are involved. One stated she traveled 6000 miles to get as close as she could to Slash. She made the mistake of trying to talk to Perla first. According to her Perla even asked her if she was one of the twitter girls.  She never got near Slash. TMZ was certainly wrong about that anyway.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2011, 09:45:40 PM »

This seems a little tabloid -- but since it's a TMZ story, why not.

From Perla:

There's 2 sides to every story. Some people will do anything for attention...

And from someone called LezzieBlowhan:

Damn @Slash,why you be spittin game at other hoochies while @PerlaFHudson be standin right there yo!

@PerlaFHudson Honey, yo man shouldn't be hollerin at no hoochie mommas while you there!

From Perla:

@LezzieBlowhan trust me... He wasn't hollarin at that!

4 minutes ago

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2011, 10:26:30 PM »

I think it's certainly possible that the woman in question could be blowing the alleged incident out of proportion maybe for attention or maybe to cause trouble for Perla. I wasn't there so I don't know what did or didn't happen. I do know however that for quite a while now certain girls have been giving Perla grief on twitter. Slash obviously wants to be with Perla so why don't these girls just get over it already?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 10:05:00 AM by kobys » Logged

Doofey
Headliner

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 11:09:24 PM »

Kicking someone in the stomach should not require medical attention.

And yes, there is more to this story than TMZ reported. But if you've read these girls twitters before, it's not just on their part. They've met Slash before.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 12:05:50 AM »

i have never liked Perla. she seems very undignified and beneath Slash.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 12:49:11 AM »

i have never liked Perla. she seems very undignified and beneath Slash.

A very long time ago I read an interview with Slash and he was asked what he looked for in a woman. His answer was "quietness". He must have changed his mind since then because Perla seems anything but quiet.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 08:26:14 AM »

I've never heard anything about her putting curses on people. How would she be able to do that anyway? I don't believe in that kind of nonsense myself.

Apparently she is into the voodoo arts or some crap like that. I believe she even talked about it in an interview a few years ago (not putting curses on people but being into voodoo). My point was though that her putting curses on people (her "thinking" she did anyway) really just means she is batshit crazy.  hihi
sleeper
Rocker

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 08:45:04 AM »

And yes, there is more to this story than TMZ reported. But if you've read these girls twitters before, it's not just on their part. They've met Slash before.

One of the girls involved in the incident met Slash in Scotland last June when the band was there.
Doofey
Headliner

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 03:57:51 PM »

One of the girls involved in the incident met Slash in Scotland last June when the band was there.

That's not the girl who got kicked. The girl who Perla kicked is a girl from LA and she has previously claimed to know Slash outside of twitter.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: