Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:27:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal to appear on Vigier?s NAMM booth
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal to appear on Vigier?s NAMM booth  (Read 6401 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« on: January 05, 2011, 04:47:50 PM »

Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal to appear on Vigier?s NAMM booth

Vigier Guitars has revealed that Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal will be making a special appearance on its stand at NAMM.

Ron recently completed the Guns N? Roses Chinese Democracy Tour with the help of a Vigier Excalibur Bfoot signature model, which incorporates a unique, specially crafted Vigier double neck and stunning Vigier G.V. Wood construction.

The manufacturer will also be displaying a special edition of its G.V. model, a guitar that has been a revelation in single cut design since its introduction in 2009. This highly exclusive guitar features a mahogany back and neck and a flamed maple top. With there being such a small supply of this special mahogany available from Central America, this is a very rare G.V. indeed.

To sample all of the above, as well as the rest of the Vigier offering, visit booth number 4762.

Winter NAMM 2011
Anaheim, CA, USA
13th - 16th January 2011
Anaheim Convention Center
Hall C, Booth #4762

The NAMM show is one of the largest music product trade shows in the world.

NAMM show is **NOT** open to the public. The only attendees are NAMM member companies and their invited guests.

http://www.vigierguitars.com/

http://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2011/

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 07:29:22 PM »

VIGIER GUITARS

4762 (Hall C)

2:00pm   Welcome to the Jungle Fresh from Guns N Roses Chinese Democracy world tour, Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal is back in the US and will be making a very special appearance every day at 2:00 on the Vigier booth.

http://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2011/events/friday

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 01:43:20 PM »

I will be sure to check out his booth, most likely on Friday, if not Saturday.  Should be pretty awesome, Ive met Ron before a couple times, GREAT guy.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 05:10:12 PM »

Namm 2011 Anaheim California - Come check out Guns N' Roses Guitarist Ron (Bumblefoot) Thal as well as Loaded's Duff McKagan and Mike Squires at the Engl booth on Saturday, January 15th between 2-3 p.m. The Engl booth is located in Hall B booth # 5824.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 08:48:27 PM »

Bumblefoot
Snow storm expected, airline just canceled my flight to LA (had appearances Thu - Sun). Got a new flight, they canceled that too. Hoping to get there by Sat Jan 15th...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 09:08:10 PM »

Bumblefoot
Snow storm expected, airline just canceled my flight to LA (had appearances Thu - Sun). Got a new flight, they canceled that too. Hoping to get there by Sat Jan 15th...

/jarmo

yeah we are covering NAMM for my show, im flying out of New York, anticipating the same problems...
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 08:09:30 PM »

Bumblefoot
Meet-n-greet on Sat Jan 15th, 2pm - 3pm
at NAMM (Anaheim Convention Center, Hall B, booth #5824)

www.bumblefoot.com

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 05:26:16 PM »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

NAMM 2011: New TC Electronic ?TonePrint? effects

TC Electronic introduces 7 amazing guitar pedals that deliver first-class tones right out of the box, featuring a true bypass and analog-dry-through design that guarantees maximum tonal integrity and ultimate clarity. On top of that, 5 of these new pedals - Corona Chorus, Flashback Delay & Looper, Vortex Flanger, Shaker Vibrato and Hall of Fame Reverb - let users play with unique tones created by some of the world?s greatest guitar players.

TC Electronic believes in moving the possibilities of guitar forward and the 5 pedals mentioned above feature a new and ground-breaking concept called ?TonePrint? that gives users instant access to the sounds of their favorite guitar heroes. A TonePrint isn?t just a static preset, it?s a complete re-tuning of the pedal including the sound and how the pots react ? everything that makes a pedal unique.

TC Electronic has collaborated with some of the best guitarists in the world ? such as John Petrucci, Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal, Joe Perry, Orianthi and Doug Aldrich ? to create the first batch of TonePrints, but that?s just the beginning - the list of contributing artists will expand massively in the future!

http://www.guitarnoize.com/blog/comments/namm-2011-new-tc-electronic-toneprint-effects

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 12:48:14 PM »

Update:

bumblefoot
NAMM stuff: I'll be hangin' today at the Vigier guitar booth #4762 and doing a signing at Engl amps booth #5824 - see ya!! Cheesy

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2011, 04:52:05 PM »

From Duff McKagan:

Doin the @Engl_amps signing w/u -lkg fwd 2 it!! RT @bumblefoot NAMM stuff: I'll be doing a signing at Engl amps booth #5824 - see ya!! Cheesy

about 4 hours ago via web

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 01:52:16 PM »

Bumblefoot
NAMM update: Will be hangin' out at the Vigier guitar booth 4762 & doing a signing today at 2pm at the TC Electronic booth 5932 - cya there!

/jarmo

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 03:11:52 PM »

Video of Ron jamming with Guthrie Govan at NAMM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX9nsacBdrU

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2011, 09:24:59 AM »

From Ron At NAMM:

"NAMM 2011!! Got to hang with all my musician friends, gear-makin' friends, music fan friends, press friends, from all over the world, it's our once-a-year time to see each other.

Hung out at DiMarzio Pickups, spent hours jamming at the Vigier Guitar booth with my ol' buddy Guthrie Govan, did a signing at Engl Amps with Duff & Mike from LOADED, went to TC Electronic where I made sounds for their new line of pedals (see video clip below) and did a little jamming.

Beautiful weather, beautiful musical instruments, great people and players, nice... Til we all meet again, same time next year!"

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQL-xyK0maU&feature=player_embedded

gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 10:53:46 AM »

TC Electronic (twitter)
While you?re anticipating the announcement of the winner of the Nova Repeater you can check out some photos of Bumblefoot playing at our booth at this years Namm show. see the pictures in our gallery.
1 hour ago

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 11:01:47 AM »

Thanks 4 that gnr-4-ever, those pictures are epic to say the least.  Wink
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 11:14:30 AM »

New guitar for BBF, a real amp wrecker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFyQXy74xz4  smoking  hihi hihi hihi

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: