Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 11:21:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228547 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Duff McKagan, Wife Featured In PETA's 'Ink, Not Mink' Campaign; Photo
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Duff McKagan, Wife Featured In PETA's 'Ink, Not Mink' Campaign; Photo  (Read 8080 times)
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2010, 12:49:30 PM »

Nice suede sandals there, Susan!  smoking
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2010, 03:57:53 PM »

You?re right, it?s everybody?s free choice. But sadly a lot of people know little about the "production" of fur. And I know many people who have changed their minds and stopped buying and wearing fur, after being informed properly.

I?m not a PETA activist, this is not about PETA in any way. For me - it?s all about the animals - who can?t speak up for themselves - and are completely at our mercy. Is mercy not something that has a LOT to do with humanity?

Peace Genesis, I understand your point of view now, it?s just that you first post was like "skin them all, as long as they are useful"....this made me furious. a LOT!

I don't agree with having farms to produce fur but if someone goes out into the wild and kills an animal and then uses the entire carcass (fur to make clothes or whatever, eat the meat etc) then I find nothing wrong with that at all. Which is why I have no problem with the killing of seals as I know that is what is done with them (you won't ever get anyone from PETA etc to admit that though!)
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: