Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2024, 08:18:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228089 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Oct 23, 2010 Barcelona, Spain (Discussion)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oct 23, 2010 Barcelona, Spain (Discussion)  (Read 29062 times)
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2010, 07:11:55 AM »

It's awesome that Baz gets invited on stage all the time during the last greet ! Did he actually perform a song with the gunners on this tour? No My Michelle or something?

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2010, 07:48:12 AM »

Great great video!! Thanks!  ok

Oh My God i cant deny this...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2010, 09:56:41 AM »

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
BlackAces
Headliner

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2010, 09:58:01 AM »

You Could Be Mine (HD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vURQz4y31Y0
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2010, 10:02:26 AM »

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
BlackAces
Headliner

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2010, 11:44:38 AM »

Shackler`s Revenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DdXVTurY_o
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2010, 12:00:01 PM »

Shackler's is so underrated.

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
karlossacanell
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2010, 12:03:11 PM »

Hi guys,

I went to the concert last saturday night and it was amazing !
I went with my brother and a friend of mine by car (500 Kms) the same day and returned at home driving by night when show finished.

What can I say ? ... best GNR concert I?ve been (one in 1993 and three in 2007). This band is great, they played with a lot of energy and it?s clear they all have great chemistry between them. Axl voice was much much better than in 2007 and light-years better than 2002. His voice was really clear and high all the night in every song... with his rasp as if we were viewing a 90?s concert ...

The audience was socked !! Everybody near me was saying how amazed they were with the concert, this band, and specially Axl ... so it was great.
Special mention for the new ones... a lot of people sang them and enjoyed them. The classics (Jungle, YCBM, Nightrain PC....) were played really good and the sound of the venue was great too... so what more can i ask for...?? still amazed with the band and uncle Axl !

I had a "sad" moment i want to share... i was with my friends before the show started when suddenly I saw just besides me to "BIG FISH" Jarmo... so i stood and gave my hand to him: Hi Jarmo... Carlos, from Spain, how are you man?? ... he was really polite, and we were talking just a minute... then he went with some ladies to the VIP area... a few minutes later i saw him again, but this time he was far from me ... then i thought i could approach and ask him if he could invite me and my brother to the after party or something like that... When he saw me he came and i was a few minutes trying to convince him so... I reember i told him something like: "Jarmo, you know I?ve been in Mygnr and HTGTH during a lot of years... you know me from the beggining, it?s just me and my brother man, it will be be short... blablabla" but he told me it was the last concert of the tour, he has a lot of people in the list and he couldn?t help me... He was polite during all the time, but i didn?t like that when he saw me the second time he tried to avoid meeting me ... i didn?t like that reaction ...

I know I?ve been banned by him in the past (and readmited), and i know I?ve criticized him a lot in the past about the way he treated other members who said something bad about the new band or Axl... but WTF !! This is the Internet ... and you know, I try to put myself into his shoes and I can understand that he is working and he can?t let everybody go to the after parties ... Anyway, i was a bit sad cause i was thinking: I?ve been a member from the 80?s, I?ve been in different GNR concerts in different eras, I?ve been a member of this forum since 2002 and know Jarmo (from the forums, PM?s ...) since the same era ... so, i think i deserved it ... but well, he said: "Next time" ... Jarmo, if there is a next time I?ll be there !

Danielle Machado
Headliner

« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2010, 01:14:13 PM »

Wowwwwww!!!
We have amazing photographers here!!! Wink Congrats for the great pics HBK ans Slash2Baz!!!
Really tks for sharing!!!
 beer
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2010, 01:59:08 PM »

Hi guys,

I went to the concert last saturday night and it was amazing !
I went with my brother and a friend of mine by car (500 Kms) the same day and returned at home driving by night when show finished.

What can I say ? ... best GNR concert I?ve been (one in 1993 and three in 2007). This band is great, they played with a lot of energy and it?s clear they all have great chemistry between them. Axl voice was much much better than in 2007 and light-years better than 2002. His voice was really clear and high all the night in every song... with his rasp as if we were viewing a 90?s concert ...

The audience was socked !! Everybody near me was saying how amazed they were with the concert, this band, and specially Axl ... so it was great.
Special mention for the new ones... a lot of people sang them and enjoyed them. The classics (Jungle, YCBM, Nightrain PC....) were played really good and the sound of the venue was great too... so what more can i ask for...?? still amazed with the band and uncle Axl !

I had a "sad" moment i want to share... i was with my friends before the show started when suddenly I saw just besides me to "BIG FISH" Jarmo... so i stood and gave my hand to him: Hi Jarmo... Carlos, from Spain, how are you man?? ... he was really polite, and we were talking just a minute... then he went with some ladies to the VIP area... a few minutes later i saw him again, but this time he was far from me ... then i thought i could approach and ask him if he could invite me and my brother to the after party or something like that... When he saw me he came and i was a few minutes trying to convince him so... I reember i told him something like: "Jarmo, you know I?ve been in Mygnr and HTGTH during a lot of years... you know me from the beggining, it?s just me and my brother man, it will be be short... blablabla" but he told me it was the last concert of the tour, he has a lot of people in the list and he couldn?t help me... He was polite during all the time, but i didn?t like that when he saw me the second time he tried to avoid meeting me ... i didn?t like that reaction ...

I know I?ve been banned by him in the past (and readmited), and i know I?ve criticized him a lot in the past about the way he treated other members who said something bad about the new band or Axl... but WTF !! This is the Internet ... and you know, I try to put myself into his shoes and I can understand that he is working and he can?t let everybody go to the after parties ... Anyway, i was a bit sad cause i was thinking: I?ve been a member from the 80?s, I?ve been in different GNR concerts in different eras, I?ve been a member of this forum since 2002 and know Jarmo (from the forums, PM?s ...) since the same era ... so, i think i deserved it ... but well, he said: "Next time" ... Jarmo, if there is a next time I?ll be there !
g

So fucking what.... You've been a member of this site and another that has fuck all to do with Jarmo and your whining about the fact you've been a member for so many years that you *deserve* a back stage pass  rofl rofl rofl  What's more you've been banned before, so that makes you a very naughty boy, totally undeserving in my book  Wink

I spawned a sprogg whilst AFD was on, guess I should see about claiming some back pay in child allowance from the band then, no second thoughts, I'll go to the show I paid for and IF anything other than seeing the show turns up, then I'll see that as a bonus... smoking That post has to be the lamest post ever and deserves to go on his "people to avoid" list during future tours...

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2010, 02:05:30 PM »

Thanks!

Richard does an amazing job here, it's a shame we don't have a soundboard to really listen to his guitar work. Also, he looks possessed. Smiley

I had a "sad" moment i want to share... i was with my friends before the show started when suddenly I saw just besides me to "BIG FISH" Jarmo... so i stood and gave my hand to him: Hi Jarmo... Carlos, from Spain, how are you man?? ... he was really polite, and we were talking just a minute... then he went with some ladies to the VIP area... a few minutes later i saw him again, but this time he was far from me ... then i thought i could approach and ask him if he could invite me and my brother to the after party or something like that... When he saw me he came and i was a few minutes trying to convince him so... I reember i told him something like: "Jarmo, you know I´ve been in Mygnr and HTGTH during a lot of years... you know me from the beggining, it´s just me and my brother man, it will be be short... blablabla" but he told me it was the last concert of the tour, he has a lot of people in the list and he couldn´t help me... He was polite during all the time, but i didn´t like that when he saw me the second time he tried to avoid meeting me ... i didn´t like that reaction ...

I know I´ve been banned by him in the past (and readmited), and i know I´ve criticized him a lot in the past about the way he treated other members who said something bad about the new band or Axl... but WTF !! This is the Internet ... and you know, I try to put myself into his shoes and I can understand that he is working and he can´t let everybody go to the after parties ... Anyway, i was a bit sad cause i was thinking: I´ve been a member from the 80´s, I´ve been in different GNR concerts in different eras, I´ve been a member of this forum since 2002 and know Jarmo (from the forums, PM´s ...) since the same era ... so, i think i deserved it ... but well, he said: "Next time" ... Jarmo, if there is a next time I´ll be there !
Wow, that wasn't cool at all. And I'm talking about you, not Jarmo...

Totally agree with wight gunner. You didn't deserve the backstage and your post is indeed one of the lamest I've ever read here.

Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2010, 02:10:24 PM »

We are all GnR fans and I think no one is to judge who deserves what or not.

If Jarmo told you he couldn't get you in, then I guess he couldn't. Simple as this.

But that's just my opinion.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2010, 02:11:58 PM »

but i didn?t like that when he saw me the second time he tried to avoid meeting me ... i didn?t like that reaction ...

I don't like beggars who can't accept a "sorry, but I can't help you" answer.

If that upsets you, too bad.

At every show, there are people like you. Who "deserve to meet the band".

It's impossible for me to help everybody.

It's even more impossible for me to help those who have spent their valuable free time talking shit about the band and/or me.

Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2010, 02:21:32 PM »

All I'm gonna say is that Jarmo has helped lots of people, even at sold out gigs, when they couldn't find a single ticket.

Trying to make him look bad doesnt actually help your case dude.

People should accept the fact that just because they go to GN'R shows, they can't always go backstage.

I'm not saying they don't deserve it, cause who am I to judge anyone?

But you just have to be patient and good things come to those who wait... Trust me...

P.S.: I do believe that if someone deserves something (good or bad) they'll get it sooner or later... So, try to be on the "good" list and your time will come...

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2010, 02:31:01 PM »

I have seen GN'R 23 times since 2006, and I have not once waited for the band outside the venue. I have not tried to kiss ass to get myself backstage, I am me.

I have met jarmo in Canada, Toronto, and just said hi to him, then I went back to my seat at the bar. I still show my love and appreciation for Robin Finck who is an ex member. This shows I have my own mind, and don't change my opinions to fit the current day situation.

At the end of the day, even though I have seen GN'R 23 times. I don't feel the need to try to get backstage as I go to see the show and nothing more. I have met Ron twice, and on both accasions it was a natural thing. I have never waited after a show in the hope of meeting the band, as it's just not me.

I think that post by 'karlos' is utterly cringeworthy, and in my view he spoiled his own experience by letting that 'sad' moment affect him.  Tongue
BlackAces
Headliner

« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2010, 02:59:30 PM »

Rocket Queen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-RWbymzWhU
karlossacanell
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2010, 03:03:41 PM »

Well, that was one of the things that surprised me a lot !! someone like you Jarmo... a show off person who rules his forum in a dictatorship way, being so polited with me the other night. Of course, if you tell to me what you?ve just wrote in your previous post i would have kicked your ass... maybe you were fear ... you will say OF COURSE NOT, but i?m not sure... if you think the way you?ve just shown me, i cant understand why you didn?t say to me "Carlos, you said bad things about the band or about me and i?m not gonna help u" ... you never say "the true" at least you are comfortable behind the screen of your PC or besides any "security" man ?? I?m not like you... if i have something to say i just say it... you d?n?t. "I?ll try, i can?t say for sure... next time we come,  i?ll look for you if finally i can... nice to meet you Carlos... " Obviously there are two Jarmos: the "face to face" Jarmo: a polite guy, with this appearance of weak and soft person who will fly if you blow a bit... and the monster you are in this, your house...

You know what Jarmo... i can tell you clearly that I LOVE more this band than you ever have loved any band... and that?s the reason of my critics in the past... When I started loving this band, and loving Axl Rose, some of your bulldog "ball makers" members that you take to the after parties, hadn?t borned yet.

I?ve never talked shit about this band or about you. You know what?s the difference between all of you and me? When my favourite singer enters in a forum and call bitch to a lady who has been working hard and deffending him in countless times during those lost-years (yes, those lost years without album and when your forummates even didn?t know GNR), i have the enough charisma to tell Axl: "Mr. Rose, this is not the way a singer should treat to a fan who has donated his time for you and the band during the years... there are other ways to do things...". And i talked about this even with Beta v?a PM and said to her the same... She gave me her point of view and everything was ok... if the same situation happens in your forum i would habve been banned without explanation...

Ban me if you want...
karlossacanell
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2010, 03:05:57 PM »

I have seen GN'R 23 times since 2006, and I have not once waited for the band outside the venue. I have not tried to kiss ass to get myself backstage, I am me.

I have met jarmo in Canada, Toronto, and just said hi to him, then I went back to my seat at the bar. I still show my love and appreciation for Robin Finck who is an ex member. This shows I have my own mind, and don't change my opinions to fit the current day situation.

At the end of the day, even though I have seen GN'R 23 times. I don't feel the need to try to get backstage as I go to see the show and nothing more. I have met Ron twice, and on both accasions it was a natural thing. I have never waited after a show in the hope of meeting the band, as it's just not me.

I think that post by 'karlos' is utterly cringeworthy, and in my view he spoiled his own experience by letting that 'sad' moment affect him.  Tongue

I?ve never waited for the band neither man... i met Jarmo for a coincidence...
And that sad moment wasn?t for me... was for my young brother who was really excited to see GNR for the first time and he had a lot of illusion to meet the band ...
karlossacanell
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2010, 03:12:22 PM »

All I'm gonna say is that Jarmo has helped lots of people, even at sold out gigs, when they couldn't find a single ticket.

Trying to make him look bad doesnt actually help your case dude.

People should accept the fact that just because they go to GN'R shows, they can't always go backstage.

I'm not saying they don't deserve it, cause who am I to judge anyone?

But you just have to be patient and good things come to those who wait... Trust me...

P.S.: I do believe that if someone deserves something (good or bad) they'll get it sooner or later... So, try to be on the "good" list and your time will come...

Thanx man... that?s what i think too... but obviosly, if Jarmos start his post calling me "beggar"... no good chances 8-) hehehe

Of course i?d like to meet the guys ! but it wasn?t mainly for me, it was for my youngest brother... he had a real bad bad bad year and i know that was incredible for him... that?s all !
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2010, 03:19:05 PM »

go jarmo!  hihi haha
and go htgth

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18