Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:28:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  More vinyls!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: More vinyls!!!  (Read 2870 times)
spookeend
Rocker

Love kills more than booze can make up for

« on: October 08, 2010, 03:20:34 PM »

Some new stuff arrived today, man, so happy

01. Appetite For Destruction, Flexible promo interview (had this, but gave it away to a friend once)
02. Some Kinda Orange (sold this before, sleeve was very bad, now i have a mint one)
03. Welcome To The Sessions (new in my collection)
04. 3rd GIG (rare one, happy to finally get my hands on it for a normal price)
05. You Could Be... (never got round buying it before, now, finally)
06. Bad Obsession (never got round buying it before, now, finally)
07. Civil War Picture Disc (a rare one, it's the green version)
08. Use Your Illusion Sampler from Brasil (finally have this now, wanted it really bad, but most times way to expensive)
09. This album is so hot, It's Warped (has same show as welcome to hell, have had that too, sold one time, this is a test-boot-press, no picture sleeve)

Images will follow
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 04:26:46 PM by spookeend » Logged
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 03:28:47 PM »

Always a great pleasure to read your topics. Really looking forward to seeing those pics you lucky one.
spookeend
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 04:01:18 PM »

This is the back from the "3rd GIG" 2 lp boot.
And, as often with bootlegs, somehow there is an error on it, so nice, makes it extra special.

Complete info on this rare boot is on my page (direct to 3rd-gig)
But i am also very pleased with the Picture disc called "Civil War" and now i need only 3 others, and then i have all !!!

for the others i have now, i have photographed everything, also the disc-centers before, at a fellow collector. So, not really anything new there

spookeend
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 04:52:24 PM »

finally uploaded the newest things, here is the overview image
eragon
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 09:46:35 AM »

Last weekend i won 2 G N' R bootleg albums on ebay. Second take demo's and Back with a bullet. It was realy a steal, 10 euro/album. Gonna post some pics as soon the albums have arrived by mail.
spookeend
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 10:59:22 AM »

I have recorded the "Second Take Demo's", still need to do more recordings though, lots to yet, too busy......

Pix are great, the more vinyls online the better,  ok
spookeend
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 05:18:36 AM »

Got three new ones, just arrived from the UK.

Silver Bullet Live And Demo (new in collection, pretty rare item, i know 3 copies in total now)
Move To The City (colored vinyls, had the black vinyl version before, but traded that, now i have minty more rare version)
Dirty Street (had that before too, traded it, this is not in perfect shape, but for the price, well, could not let it go...)

The Silver bullet is a real catch for a collector. I have yet to figure out what is on it, there is a show, LA 1988, but, well, that can be anything really. It has a nice Gate-Fold (fold out) sleeve, looks really awsome.
To bad there is a tiny scuffmark on disc one, and there is something of with the disc centers. One the live disc (disc one) the centers are the same on both sides, both telling it is side one?

Images will follow as soon as i update the page.
Melissa84
Headliner

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 09:48:07 AM »

finally uploaded the newest things, here is the overview image

Nice!   ok.

Townsville 1st December 2010
Sydney 4th December 2010
Adelaide 7th December 2010
spookeend
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 03:27:42 PM »

Got a batch again....

Got some stuff from a dutch collector, online, did not see most of it, but he was so damn cheap i could not let it go.

38 original concert photos (those you could order after shows, they are not in any books i have searched sofar)
AFD Cross logo ad, A4 size
Don't Cry Picture Disc (had that allready)
You Could Be Mine Picture Disc (had that allready)
Nightrain with Patch (sealed) 7 inch
Sweet Child O' Mine with Patch (sealed) 7 inch
Paradise City, Picture Disc, gun shaped and cut out, but with the white background.
Robert John Photographic history book in dutch (had that allready)
Mick wall Biography in dutch
A new (sealed) neck chain with the knife logo thing. Really nice thing.

For a total of 31.75 euro.... So, that is what i call a nice deal, right?
spookeend
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2011, 05:07:33 PM »

Went to the biggest record fair in Europe today, held 2 times a year in Utrecht, many international sellers.
Many items very expensive, some crazy rare things very cheap, there is no way in telling what is expensive or not anymore.....

I got 4 GnR items, and a description of what i saw...

New in the collection :

Both found in a huge box of 12 inch singles. (100's of them, various artists)
Don't Cry 12 inch Maxi Single. One that is rare, since there are more specials then regulars sold back in the days. I got the Argentina pressing for 7 euro's. Found 1 other copy, German pressing, did not buy it, was 15 euro...
Live And Let Die 12 inch Maxi Singe, German pressing, same story as above. Only found one at the whole fair, 7 euro's.
Appetite For Destruction Picture Disc with the cross logo. It is an early 2000 bootleg, fun to have, missed out on in ebay a few times, now i got it for 20 euro's, in seal, NEW.
Acoustic Jam. I was not looking for this, i have the picture disc with the same content on it, but it was only 10 euro's, could not let it be there.

What did i see more?

The GNR EP, original real thing. I have it, so i did not take it, although it was only 30 euro's. And yes, it was the real deal....
Fun in the Danger Zone, a rare 2 lp boot, but not so rare that it should cost 200 euro....
The normal version of the Gun Shaped Picture Disc, Paradise City, for 250 Euro? Damn...

Few more, i think rare boots, for grabs.

November Rain (demos) for 25 euro, i have it allready, but i think that was not too bad as a price.
Bad Obsession, a 3 disc boot, fairly rare, also for 25 euro, also, i have it allready, so did not take it.
In Tokyo, the 1992 Japan show, taken from laserdisc, and put on 2 lp's, it's fairly rare, and a perfect boot to have on lp, because the sound is very good. I have it allready, but was for sale for 30 euro's, cheap to my opinion, since you hardly see any on ebay.

I also found 2 bootlegs on LP i did not know. Well, one i know, i have had one image of it, but it was 120 euro's, so i let it sit there.
There is no name, but it has a picture that was taken from the cover of the official press-releases. http://www.spookeend.nl/gnr/wp-content/themes/mandigo/images/patterns/Press-release-cover.jpg

I would like some more info on this one.

And one i never heard of, called "Double Shotgun". It has Japanese text on the sleeve, and i tried to take images with my cell, but that sucked..... Damn..... Anyone?
it was 80 euro, and even though it was new to me, i could not get that for that price....

« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 05:09:44 PM by spookeend » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: