Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 09:42:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228534 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sebastian Bach 'Nobody Has Helped Me More In The Music Industry Than Axl'
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sebastian Bach 'Nobody Has Helped Me More In The Music Industry Than Axl'  (Read 6536 times)
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 03:05:10 AM »

i have no idea about Sebastian Bach's life, but if he says the person that has helped him the most in the buisness is Axl then i found hilarious the posts arguing that thats not real. how are people going to know more than him? specially if they dont know the guy personally.
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 09:13:39 AM »

I think Baz is a great opening act...But I also tink Baz is a great headliner!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 06:31:48 PM »

Here we go with D and Bon Jovi again. Damn dude, I thought your love affair with him would have been way over by now, like you would have had an epiphany regarding that dude. I will pray for you D (even though I am agnostic).

LOL

i can't alter history. if he discovered baz, he discovered baz. Just saying, if he doesn't hear sebastian, maybe he never makes it.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2010, 09:25:20 PM »

i have no idea about Sebastian Bach's life, but if he says the person that has helped him the most in the buisness is Axl then i found hilarious the posts arguing that thats not real. how are people going to know more than him? specially if they dont know the guy personally.

I was thinking the same thing. hihi

If that's how Sebastian feels -- he should know.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
BumbleBuzz
Rocker

Guns N' Roses Strong Since 1999!

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2010, 12:53:16 PM »

You have to weigh up Bach's musical ability, because he's talking about the Industry of Music, as opposed to Rose helping him in his personal life for a start

And second, Axl Rose and Sebastian Bach came from two different musical scenes and became friends, and Axl helped his friend....just like Axl helped Dizzy, but Bach is being disrespectful to those who helped him more...like those who gave him his breaks, had faith in him, listened to his demo tape and wrote classic material with him - his vocals on the likes of 'Wasted Time' and 'Monkey Business' far outstrip anything he has produced in his solo career

2006.06.09 - Dublin, Ireland
2006.07.29 - London, England
2010.09.01 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.17 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.23 - Newcastle, England
2017.07.17 - London, England
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2010, 10:24:40 PM »

I'm not saying I know whats going on w/ Sebastians Bach's life. I just thought that the guys that hired him n' wrote his first and biggest set of hits would be the ones that helped his career the most..Obviously Axl has helped, w/ 3 tracks on Angel Down (excellant album) n' bringing him on recent tours to play arena's. I know in the 90's they played the 1st leg of the UYI tour as well, but Skid Row were already riding on success from their debut album n' soon headlined a large club tour..
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2010, 02:21:40 PM »

That's a preatty reasonable explination.

About the other subject in this topic however: "Bon Jovi can suck my dick", as a wise man once said Cheesy

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
Insider
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2010, 02:37:57 PM »

baz it's a wonderful guy, this is a prove of that

"... Just shut up and sing ...''
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2010, 03:38:49 PM »

well he is obviously holding a grudge and still bitter over Skid Row cause thinking Axl did more for him than those is just insane.

Without Skid, he'd probably still be in Canada.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2010, 04:07:39 PM »

Clearly D you have your head so far up your ass it is not even funny. I don't know how you can honestly say Baz is lying when he said Axl has helped him the most. You know really if anyone is in a position to say who has helped him the most it would in fact be Baz, not you or anyone else. For you to say otherwise is just you thinking you know everything.  Roll Eyes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2010, 04:34:46 PM »

Clearly D you have your head so far up your ass it is not even funny. I don't know how you can honestly say Baz is lying when he said Axl has helped him the most. You know really if anyone is in a position to say who has helped him the most it would in fact be Baz, not you or anyone else. For you to say otherwise is just you thinking you know everything.  Roll Eyes

Axl takes Skid out on a UYI tour.... thats great. Axl sang on his album and takes him on tours now

BUT

If Skid Row doesn't hire him as their singer and make him a superstar by writing all these great songs for him to sing. He wouldn't even KNOW Axl.

so how about using what little intelligence u have to sit and think of shit before spouting off like u know everything.

See, in this world, there are things called indisputable facts.

so even someone like yourself can go on Google and research Sebastian's career. and even someone of your limited comprehension ability can see that without Skid Row, Baz is nobody and the tours Axl took him on would be a moot point if Skid hadn't discovered him.

Now, he can say Axl has done the most for his "SOLO" career and I'll buy that. but over all career..... No Way.

Baz also said Nick Sterling is the best guitar player he ever had... Fucking Please. what has he done compared to Snake? fucking NOTHING.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 04:39:42 PM by D » Logged

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2010, 04:42:02 PM »

You are the one claiming you know who has helped Baz more, not me. If Baz says Axl helped him more than obviously he believes Axl has helped him more. It has nothing to do what you or anyone else thinks. I personally don't care if it was the fucking pope that helped him more. The fact remains Baz is the one who would know, not you, I or anyone else. For you to say otherwise is horseshit.
zihuatenajo
Headliner

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2010, 12:29:20 AM »

well he is obviously holding a grudge and still bitter over Skid Row cause thinking Axl did more for him than those is just insane.

Without Skid, he'd probably still be in Canada.

You say that like it's a bad thing  rant

edit :  hihi

God made weed, man made booze : who do you trust ?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: