Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:04:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE  (Read 1991 times)
izzyjim
Rocker

« on: September 02, 2010, 05:53:42 AM »

You think it's real?

LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE, Mega Rare EP
wadey
Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 09:53:18 AM »

it looks like the real deal from the pics - its certainly the right shade of black cos you can notice the red tint, the fakes are missing the red tint.
 there are some fakes but you cant really tell until you actually inspect it- the fakes are also too heavy (both vinyl and cover) but you cant tell just by pics alone

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
spookeend
Rocker

Love kills more than booze can make up for

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 11:03:00 AM »

even so, the sound is not that bad (actually almost equal to the real deal) and, for that price, not even too expensive?

It might be a boot anyway, since it looks extremely good, and the boots were made later then the actual thing.....
The real ones all are about 25 years old now, so, mostly they have wear and storage marks...... where this looks like a very mintly condition......

So, either the seller knows it is fake, therefor it is not to expensive, or, the seller does not know what he has, and is selling a near mint (from the photos) rarity for very low price?
wadey
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 01:40:01 PM »

i suggest checking his feedback

he sold one last month for $160 but yet this one is so cheap?
over the last few months he's sold maybe 5 or 6 suicides so i would stay clear mate.
he's also got negative feedback for selling copies claiming to be 1st pressings so i would totally avoid this guy
yes i said its looks legit from the pics but to be sure you need to have hold of the fucker - it may be legit but i would avoid  peace

edit - he also sold this one today for $148 with 42 bids, so why would he sell one that cheap on a buy it now  confused
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260655906625&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 02:19:17 PM by wadey » Logged

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
izzyjim
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 02:24:49 PM »

Thanks, I won't but it from him.

The "buy it now" is a second chance offer for me, but after reading what you wrote, it's clear to me.

Thanks for help Smiley
wadey
Legend

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 02:27:57 PM »

Thanks, I won't but it from him.

The "buy it now" is a second chance offer for me, but after reading what you wrote, it's clear to me.

Thanks for help Smiley

i emailed him a while back to ask where he got his suicides from, and i think he said they were dead stock  hihi
ill try to find the email and post it
im not an expert in any sense but i do try to be careful when buying shit from ebay  peace

haha - found his email from months ago

"Hello this is real copy for sure and for this reason anyone that buy the vinyl dont have any problem.I find some stock copies from a store in Japan who stop to sell vinyls many years agao and now sell only cds and i find in this store a lot of rare albums in stock and all of this unplayed.Also if you win this vinyl and for nay reason you dont want the vinyl i return all the payment back to you.
thanks a lot"
Chris

- omenhexx

stock copies from japan is a fucking good reason not ot buy it  ok
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 02:32:41 PM by wadey » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: