Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:35:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Richard and the iRig
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Richard and the iRig  (Read 1733 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« on: August 20, 2010, 12:21:35 PM »

Cowboy Buddha posted this youtube of Richard demonstrating this iRig app which is now featured in the latest RollingStone issue.

RollingStone >> Issue 1112 >>September 2, 2010

The Budget Ministudio

Guitarists looking for a simple way to record to their iPhones should check out the AmpliTube iRig.  Plug the iRig into your iPhone's headphone jack, hook up your electric guitar to the iRig's 1/4-inch input and monitor your sound by connecting your iPhone headset to the iRig's headphone jack.  Musicians like bassist Stefan Lessard of the Dave Matthews Band and RICHARD FORTUS, GUITARIST FOR GUNS N' ROSES, use the AmpliTube app - with its tons of effects and virtual amplifiers - as a practice tool.  But with Sonoma's FourTrack app, the iRig a great low-cost guitar interface to make multitrack demos on the go.  You can use your headset's microphone to record vocals.
Total cost:  $50

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 02:39:04 PM »

It's on my wishilist and I accept donations. Grin

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 04:26:31 PM »

Richard put it up on his facebook and twitter.
I just love that he starts out by saying "Hi, this is Richard from Guns N' Roses"  Cool

Richard Fortus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfMGZ2tx2TE
about an hour ago

Guns N' Roses Richard Fortus on AmpliTube iRig - "the most exciting thing to happen to the iPhone"

Guns N' Roses Richard Fortus
plays guitar with AmpliTube iRig for iPhone... Richard plugs his guitar into iPhone and plays some varied and amazing licks and riffs with AmpliTube For iPhone.

For more information visit http://www.amplitube.com/irig

AmpliTube iRig is a combination of an easy-to-use instrument interface adapter and guitar and bass tone mobile software.

With AmpliTube iRig, you can plug your guitar into your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and jam anywhere with world class guitar and bass tone right in the palm of your hand - from the leader in studio-class guitar and bass software.

Simply plug the iRig interface into your mobile device, plug your instrument into the appropriate input jack, plug in your headphones, amp or powered speakers, download AmpliTube for iPhone Free and start rocking!

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 05:26:20 PM »

That tune has something of Buckethead  hihi

Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 06:05:15 PM »

Too bad it's not on Android...

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: