Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:37:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses guitarist Bumblefoot live on Radio Deadly with Michale Graves
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses guitarist Bumblefoot live on Radio Deadly with Michale Graves  (Read 3250 times)
RickDunsford
Rocker

www.twitter.com/rickdunsford

« on: August 15, 2010, 08:23:27 PM »

This Wednesday GN'R guitarist Bumblefoot will be featured guest on Radio Deadly with Michale Graves. www.radiodeadly.net . There is also a facebook for Radio Deadly that you can ask questions live while tuning in. 11pm Eastern this Wednesday. Should be pretty cool. Btw Michale Graves was the former lead singer of The Misfits.

www.gunsnroses.com/users/rickdunsford

01-24-10 Hamilton
01-25-10 London
11-02-11 Atlanta
11-12-11 Kansas City
12-04-11 Nashville
02-19-12 Chicago
03-01-12 Atlanta
11-23-12 Vegas
11-24-12 V
Hale
Headliner

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 10:40:49 PM »

This should be interesting.
Ismellbetterthanyou
Opening Act

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 06:35:12 AM »

I like Michale Graves. I loved him in the Misfits and he rules a solo singer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg6Rt4L9M4c&feature=related

This could be interesting, specially with the connection Graves has with Damien Echols and the Free the West Memphis Three T-shirt Axl wore recently.
RickDunsford
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 01:31:18 PM »

Yeah Michale is very involved with the WM3. Him and Damion wrote a album together. You can actually go to Radio Deadly with Michale Graves facebook group and go ahead and submit your questions.

01-24-10 Hamilton
01-25-10 London
11-02-11 Atlanta
11-12-11 Kansas City
12-04-11 Nashville
02-19-12 Chicago
03-01-12 Atlanta
11-23-12 Vegas
11-24-12 V
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 01:39:14 PM »

OK, I officially need help.

I read the title of the thread as:

Guns N Roses guitarist Bumblefoot live on Radio DISNEY with Michale Graves

All the Demi Levato, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Selina Gomez music that my kids listen to must be rotting my brain.  Maybe it's time to get them all Ipods for the car.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
zihuatenajo
Headliner

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 06:35:39 PM »

OK, I officially need help.

I read the title of the thread as:

Guns N Roses guitarist Bumblefoot live on Radio DISNEY with Michale Graves

All the Demi Levato, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Selina Gomez music that my kids listen to must be rotting my brain.  Maybe it's time to get them all Ipods for the car.

Studies have shown the mind only really looks at the first and last letter of a word and decides what it is after briefly looking at the middle letters and just judging by the context of the sentence what has been written

for example :

yuor mnid can porbbaly raed tihs no prolbem Smiley

that mixed with your childrens love of disney probably led you to see that  hihi

deadly
disney

God made weed, man made booze : who do you trust ?
RickDunsford
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 03:06:31 PM »

Heads up this interview is tonight!

01-24-10 Hamilton
01-25-10 London
11-02-11 Atlanta
11-12-11 Kansas City
12-04-11 Nashville
02-19-12 Chicago
03-01-12 Atlanta
11-23-12 Vegas
11-24-12 V
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 08:41:14 PM »

Ron posted on his twitter and facebook that he'll be on at midnight instead of 11pm as previously scheduled.

He didn't give any reason for the delay.  Roll Eyes

Tongue

On Wednesday 18th August 2010, @bumblefoot said:

Will be a guest tonight at midnight (Eastern time) on Radio Deadly w/ Michale Graves (Misfits/Blitzkrieg)

Listen live: http://www.RadioDeadly.net

Ask questions on their Facebook page while tuning in: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Radio-Deadly-with-Michale-Graves/355206096921

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 09:12:03 PM »

Ron posted on his twitter and facebook that he'll be on at midnight instead of 11pm as previously scheduled.

He didn't give any reason for the delay.  Roll Eyes

Tongue

On Wednesday 18th August 2010, @bumblefoot said:

Will be a guest tonight at midnight (Eastern time) on Radio Deadly w/ Michale Graves (Misfits/Blitzkrieg)

Listen live: http://www.RadioDeadly.net

Ask questions on their Facebook page while tuning in: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Radio-Deadly-with-Michale-Graves/355206096921

Maybe the show starts at 11 and he wasn't exactly sure what time he'd be interviewed?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 10:51:26 PM »

Maybe the show starts at 11 and he wasn't exactly sure what time he'd be interviewed?

People will blame axl hihi
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 02:42:19 AM »

So he basically said the same things he's been posting on his twitter and facebook.

He said the tour is definitely on and that he got the tour itinerary.

To me it sounded like a "which came first" thing, the rumor he quit or the "hacked" twitter.

He wants people to leave a show feeling good about the experience as a whole.

It freaks him when people are waiting and throwing stuff and the negative chants and people passing out ..... or something along those lines.

He walked off during the show to collect himself so his anger wouldn't get more out-of-hand.

This time, he stayed away from blaming anyone else for anything.

Bottom Line:  His solution to all this for himself is to lock himself away before the show and not expose himself to any of the shit that the audience does while they're waiting.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2010, 09:01:27 AM »

Thanks Gypsy!

I feel bad for Ron. He's a cool guy and dont deserve people spreading shit about him AGAIN.

Ismellbetterthanyou
Opening Act

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2010, 10:19:52 AM »

The interview was, well...as much as I like Michale Graves as singer/musician, he and his pal (don't know his name) are very very very very far from being gifted radio hosts. To be rude but to say the truth: they sucked hard.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2010, 11:08:23 AM »

So he basically said the same things he's been posting on his twitter and facebook.

He said the tour is definitely on and that he got the tour itinerary.

To me it sounded like a "which came first" thing, the rumor he quit or the "hacked" twitter.

He wants people to leave a show feeling good about the experience as a whole.

It freaks him when people are waiting and throwing stuff and the negative chants and people passing out ..... or something along those lines.

He walked off during the show to collect himself so his anger wouldn't get more out-of-hand.

This time, he stayed away from blaming anyone else for anything.

Bottom Line:  His solution to all this for himself is to lock himself away before the show and not expose himself to any of the shit that the audience does while they're waiting.

Why did you put hacked in quotes, like "hacked"?  Are you implying that Ron said something to lead you to believe that he doesn't think Axl's Twitter account was hacked?

Ali
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2010, 12:16:16 PM »

Well, to be nitpicking, it wasnt "hacked", but rather "cracked".

Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2010, 12:29:38 PM »

Either way, I'm curious as to why the word was put in quotes.  It implies something, I'm just trying to understand what exactly.

Ali
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2010, 06:51:59 PM »

Either way, I'm curious as to why the word was put in quotes.  It implies something, I'm just trying to understand what exactly.

Ali

I wasn't implying anything.  I just put "hacked" in quotes as a way to indicate which twitter I was referring to instead of using the account holder's name.

I feel bad for Ron. He's a cool guy and dont deserve people spreading shit about him AGAIN.
IMO, Ron brought this all upon himself.  The first rule of Fight Club is you DO NOT talk about Fight Club ... and you especially don't talk about it to some random fans or put it in an e-mail or post it on your facebook.

Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 09:05:46 AM »

He talked to someone through a personal email. This should be personal, not public. What if he emailed me and I post his email online? I'd be the idiot, not him. Anyway, this isn't anything new. He was angry before, the late starts bother him. He's a musician, he cares about his fans more than most musicians do. He doesn't show up on stage 2 hours late with people throwing beer cans at him and is actually cool with it.

It doesn't matter if he answered an email or not, people were spreading ridiculous rumors before. They were saying that he was quitting the band way before, and the cancelation thing just made things worse.

I, unlike others, don't go to message boards spreading rumors about some band member based on emails and such. I'm happier this way, I act like a man, not like an attention whore and I get the respect from people this way.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: