Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 09:37:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228141 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  London, Birmingham and Manchester dates in October
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: London, Birmingham and Manchester dates in October  (Read 51228 times)
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2010, 03:33:27 PM »

looks like manchester is sold out i`m so thrilled for the band just hope my work collegues got there tickets  beer
DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2010, 03:44:26 PM »

so annoyed about standing tickets selling out so quickly, i was on the site at 10am ffs!

priority booking for O2 customers (aka most likely a huuuuuuuuge amount of touts) is a joke!

don_vercetti
VIP

Oui Oui, motherfuckers...

« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2010, 04:31:08 PM »

so annoyed about standing tickets selling out so quickly, i was on the site at 10am ffs!

priority booking for O2 customers (aka most likely a huuuuuuuuge amount of touts) is a joke!

I actually got up at nine on the thursday (i think it was) to get 02 priority tickets, and even those were only seated.  I've never seen standing tickets so hard to get hold of, tbh.

If you mod me now, I will become more insightful than you can possibly imagine
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2010, 07:30:49 PM »

Not really - they own the arena, they want to increase their customer base so they give this offer so people are enticed to use o2.  Besides there have been pre sales the day before for non O2 customers.....

Axlspants
Rocker

« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2010, 06:27:02 AM »

looks like manchester is sold out i`m so thrilled for the band just hope my work collegues got there tickets  beer

What makes you think its sold out? Think there are quite a few seated tickets left towards the back of the arena.

Still time to get your tickets for Manchester People and if you need convincing watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbpokiUiA_M&feature=related

richwoman
VIP

« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2010, 07:27:07 AM »

What makes you think its sold out? Think there are quite a few seated tickets left towards the back of the arena.

Still time to get your tickets for Manchester People and if you need convincing watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbpokiUiA_M&feature=related

sorry i had a txt from a friend trying to get some and it wouldn`t bring the page up so we assumed they`d gone i don`t think it will be long before they are peace
brazil66
Rocker

« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2010, 09:34:10 AM »

Shacklers is amazing live....How good is this band live. This tour is going great and is far from over. Can't wait to see them again.
Axlspants
Rocker

« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2010, 11:55:27 AM »

I'm so excited and I don't care who knows, I've waited since 1993 to see this band, I was supposed to go to Milton Keynes Bowl but my mum wouldn't let me. I'm 32 now, was gutted I missed them in 2002 and 2006 but there was nothing I could do. Now I'm off to Leeds and Manchester, I got great seats in Manchester which is exactly where I wanted to be. That Youtube clip of Shacklers really did it for me, its gonna be amazing.

Sorry to go on about it but fucking help I can't wait!
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2010, 12:07:51 PM »

I'm so excited and I don't care who knows, I've waited since 1993 to see this band, I was supposed to go to Milton Keynes Bowl but my mum wouldn't let me. I'm 32 now, was gutted I missed them in 2002 and 2006 but there was nothing I could do. Now I'm off to Leeds and Manchester, I got great seats in Manchester which is exactly where I wanted to be. That Youtube clip of Shacklers really did it for me, its gonna be amazing.

I love your passion, all the GN'R fans who are gonna see this band in the next 2 months are excited as hell. This is a superb time for fans, don't apologise for your love, it's how we all feel. Grin
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 02:44:11 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Dave Jenno
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2010, 02:41:20 PM »

I've booked 2 tickets for manchester this afternoon ...  Grin

If anyone's struggling for tickets, try the GetMeIn link on Ticketmaster website. thats how i got my 2 tickets. A bit more expensive, but better than not going!

Can get better seats too.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2010, 02:44:43 PM »

Can somebody who purchased tickets through AEG Live do me a favour, and have a look at their confirmation email. And see what ticketing company are handling the tickets for AEG, I need to contact them a.s.a.p.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 04:21:17 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
mikem
Opening Act

« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2010, 03:00:56 PM »

Hi,

Got this in the footer of my email confirmation. Any good for you?

NOTE: This purchase will show up on your credit card statement as TICKETSOLVE

TicketSolve provides ticketing solutions for http://aeglive.ticketsolve.com

Ticketsolve | http://www.ticketsolve.com

Guns n Roses

Slash
mikem
Opening Act

« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2010, 03:09:27 PM »

Gonna be my 4th and 5th time seeing them in October and I can't fucking wait either!!!!!!  beer

Guns n Roses

Slash
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2010, 03:57:20 PM »

Hi,

Got this in the footer of my email confirmation. Any good for you?

NOTE: This purchase will show up on your credit card statement as TICKETSOLVE

TicketSolve provides ticketing solutions for http://aeglive.ticketsolve.com

Ticketsolve | http://www.ticketsolve.com

Thank You very much for that, I will try to contact them.

Cheers.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2010, 05:59:40 PM »

Hey guys (and girls), I am thinking about arranging a guns n roses party in Manchester for pre/after gig drinks. I work in the city and have access to a great number of venues. Who would be interested in attending? I will not be making any money, this will be just for fans who don't know the city very well

Congratulations

beer peace beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2010, 07:01:34 AM »

i could well be up for that(manc party).
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2010, 12:01:05 PM »

Just when I thought I could contact ticketsolve... and get a reply.  Undecided

If anyone can get hold of AEG live (UK), I would be most appreciative for an email or Phone number. AEG Live seem like the hardest company to contact ever, not a way in hell it seems.

What it is, is that my confirmation email has gone missing and want to confirm my purchase with them, just to make sure I've got tickets basically. But no way of contacting them it seems.

Again, anyone who can help, thanks.  Smiley
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 12:19:26 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #117 on: August 12, 2010, 12:30:02 PM »

http://www.ticketsolve.com/contact/   this link has two phone numbers and an email address for ticketsolve.

AEG site seems to indicate that they use both Ticketmaster and See Tickets in their Help section and to check directly with them for ticket queries - if you follow the GnR link for the 02 tickets, it opens a ticketmaster page - so maybe worth trying them first?

Hope this helps you - i hate ticket stress  Sad
mikem
Opening Act

« Reply #118 on: August 12, 2010, 12:33:01 PM »

If anyone can get hold of AEG live (UK), I would be most appreciative for an email or Phone number. AEG Live seem like the hardest company to contact ever, not a way in hell it seems.

What it is, is that my confirmation email has gone missing and want to confirm my purchase with them, just to make sure I've got tickets basically. But no way of contacting them it seems.

Check your credit card online?  It's been charged and appearing on mine.

There was also this in my confirmation email :

If you have any questions relating to your purchase, please call our support hotline on 0844 493 1020 or email help@aeglive.co.uk.

Hope this help you mate.

Guns n Roses

Slash
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #119 on: August 12, 2010, 01:16:09 PM »

Check your credit card online?  It's been charged and appearing on mine.

There was also this in my confirmation email :

If you have any questions relating to your purchase, please call our support hotline on 0844 493 1020 or email help@aeglive.co.uk.

Hope this help you mate.

Thanks again, you would think they would put that on their site though right?.  Cheesy

I'm just one of those people who checks every detail, and losing my confirmation email made me doubt my purchase. But thanks, for your help and that email should work surely, and it seems so obvious.  Grin
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 01:58:24 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: