Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:07:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses to headline Rock 'N Rev Festival in Sturgis, SD on August 13, 2010
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses to headline Rock 'N Rev Festival in Sturgis, SD on August 13, 2010  (Read 45297 times)
sixgnr
Rocker

I know it's only Rock N' Roll but I like it!

« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2010, 06:22:56 PM »

no no no no no no no no
W T F !!!

1) I love Native American History and it's a long time that I wanna go in South Dakota to see where Crazy Horse lived

2) My favorite band will play at a biker festival... tattoo and so on

3) Alice In Chains my second favorite band (sorry Jerry) will play (again) just before GNR

4) I will be on holiday around Europe  crying crying crying crying crying

5) W T F !!! (cazzo)

I'm Fuckin' Innocent!
Turin '92 + Milan & Zurich 2006 + Helsinki-Aalborg-Roma-Milano-Zurich 2010
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2010, 08:01:16 PM »

I feel for you sixgnr.
 I can't believe it but I pulled it off. Cineater and I are going! I ordered tickets and I got a hotel in Wall. Its way out of the way but its on our way so it works out. This is going to be a long haul. They have a 6 hour drive too me and then a 12 hour drive to Sturgis. Hell its gnr its so worth it.
Oh I have to add, I just love all the ticketmaster add ons. My $45 tickets now cost $58. Still a very nice price too see gnr just would rather give the band the money and not ticketmaster.
thanks again for all the info Jarmo. It was very helpful.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2010, 08:22:07 PM »

Cool.

You're welcome.  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2010, 08:45:02 PM »

Darling Stilletos
 drool love drool

hihi

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
cineater
Legend

« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2010, 08:53:40 PM »

Oh really? So copying and pasting my signature as a response to me isn't being a smart ass?

Ok....  Tongue

/jarmo

Jarmo I am not sure why you think thats being smart. She is just responding too your question. No ones trying to be smart or anything. Sorry maybe its just our midwestern ways. We tend to say what we think. Not what is always fact. Sorry if either of us brushed you the wrong way. We never intended too.
peace out
amyl

Absolutely, I apologize if anything I said came off as offensive, it was all meant in good humor.  I come here to play, take anything I say as just having fun.  I am very appreciative that Jarmo provides us with a place to play.

Thanks Amy.  Can't believe we are going!!!!!!!!!!!!  Where's Wall Drug?  Cheesy  I'm getting a bumper sticker.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2010, 08:59:15 PM »

Yeah thats one tourist trip on the interstate. But Karen will think its cool. Its one of those places you just have too go too out there. That friday is going to be one long day.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2010, 09:30:05 PM »

mtvnews
1st official U.S. performance for @gunsnroses in 4 yrs! Are you going? http://ow.ly/2edMQ cc: @positivnegativ
about 2 hours ago via HootSuite
Retweeted by gunsnroses

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GNR 1991
Opening Act

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2010, 12:17:46 AM »

I'm driving from the San Francisco Bay Area to Sturgis. 22 hour drive, but I haven't seen GN'R in 4 years. Should be downright incredible.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2010, 12:54:07 AM »

Capacity Venue ??

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2010, 02:07:54 AM »

Fuck me... SD is San Diego right? Its not South Dakota is it? Oh boy...

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
ice road trucker
VIP

« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2010, 02:39:41 AM »

yes it is south  dakota
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2010, 03:21:28 AM »

Capacity Venue ??

The venue isn't built yet - they are currently constructing it - so I'm not sure there's a final answer to that question. I'm sure the planners know but I don't know if much info has come out. The PollStar article points out that this Ampitheater is under construction with less than 3 weeks til the first show of the festival. They're talking like this is a permanent structure, not a temporary stage setup, and if that's the case - crazy!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2010, 04:28:47 AM »

Capacity Venue ??

The venue isn't built yet - they are currently constructing it - so I'm not sure there's a final answer to that question. I'm sure the planners know but I don't know if much info has come out. The PollStar article points out that this Ampitheater is under construction with less than 3 weeks til the first show of the festival. They're talking like this is a permanent structure, not a temporary stage setup, and if that's the case - crazy!

ahh, ok.. ejeje, thaks, I belive 30.000 x day is good

peace

Other Point, Guns N`Roses Not Play SUMMER/USA From ??

drool

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Josh
Headliner

« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2010, 07:25:22 AM »

Hey you can see Mt Rushmore too
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2010, 12:29:41 PM »

The Black Hills are one of the most beautiful parts of the country. Rapid City, Sturgis, Deadwood, ect.....that whole area is awesome.

Axl is God.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2010, 01:45:58 PM »

I would love to go to Deadwood someday. Damn this sucks. I was excited that this was San Diego, and that might've been doable for me. I am a working family man busting my balls daily, no way I am going to pack up and head to South fucking Dakota. This is fucking silly.

It's like us here that got to see GN'R rise up from the Sunset streets. Us Southern Californians who grew up in Los Angeles that got to see as this whole thing went down, somehow pissed Axl off. I don't know shit but, if I did, I would think GN'R would play a show or two for the hometown fans that have stuck with Axl through all the fucking shit. Just one show, or two before heading off to everywhere else. But cool, a biker rally in South Dakota.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2010, 01:56:02 PM »

I would LOVE to go to this. Especially with the giant issue I had and missing 2 Canadian shows I paid for! Getting the time off work for a road trip is no problem at all. Paying for tickets and travel is something I just can't do right now.

Cry

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2010, 02:02:45 PM »

I would love to go to Deadwood someday. Damn this sucks. I was excited that this was San Diego, and that might've been doable for me. I am a working family man busting my balls daily, no way I am going to pack up and head to South fucking Dakota. This is fucking silly.

It's like us here that got to see GN'R rise up from the Sunset streets. Us Southern Californians who grew up in Los Angeles that got to see as this whole thing went down, somehow pissed Axl off. I don't know shit but, if I did, I would think GN'R would play a show or two for the hometown fans that have stuck with Axl through all the fucking shit. Just one show, or two before heading off to everywhere else. But cool, a biker rally in South Dakota.

I feel for ya buddha, but try not to let it get you down.

My feeling about this show, is that it was not something has been in the works. I'm guessing that the band want to play in between the long gap between the 2 European legs. It might be a show which was booked at the last minute as a kind of warm-up for Europe.

I'm certain the US's time will come for a full blown tour, it's not too far away regardless.  Wink
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2010, 02:04:59 PM »

It's in the USA.

You know, that country where many of you wished they'd play.  Cheesy

Considering it's advertised as the only show in the USA in 2010, I'd say it's better than having no show at all.

Remember in 2006 when you had three shows in Universal City? Remember the KROQ show in 2006?

Remember the one off shows in Las Vegas?

You're making it sound like you haven't had a show since the 1990s in your neck of the woods...

This is the "problem" with people who demand shows. It's physically impossible to be in two places at once.  hihi

They're doing an European tour, but before doing that, they will play a show in the USA.

I don't see that as anything even remotely bad.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 02:09:52 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2010, 02:42:46 PM »

yeah, sturgis, san diego hihi
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: