Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:14:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Possible Axl Sighting? I figure it's unlikely....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Possible Axl Sighting? I figure it's unlikely....  (Read 2522 times)
burnz007
Rocker

Kick'n back in the shadows...

« on: May 28, 2010, 04:37:45 AM »

A friend of mine called me the other day (May 25th) saying he thought he had just seen Axl (and a huge entourage) walking by a residential construction job my friend was working on.  He told me he would've ran down there in a split second except that he was holding a up a wall.

I told him that it was unlikely since the next gig is in South America about a week later... but then again Axl and company could take a private jet to almost any location on a moments notice I would imagine.

Just wondering if anyone heard of a similar sighting or if it's just physically impossible for Axl to have been in Boston on May 25th.

Thanks,
Mike
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 04:52:45 AM »

wth, norway's in south america all of a sudden?!

is sweden still in europe?

but seriously is it physically possible for a human to be in boston one week and the other side of the world only a week later? i'm crazy but i think that would only be possible if we had some kind of.. maybe like a big bus with wings.. that you know, can fly.. really fast

who am i kidding, of course it's physically impossible, there's no such things as wing buses
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 05:09:56 AM »

Axl the UFO

hahaha

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 07:58:11 AM »

wth, norway's in south america all of a sudden?!

is sweden still in europe?

but seriously is it physically possible for a human to be in boston one week and the other side of the world only a week later? i'm crazy but i think that would only be possible if we had some kind of.. maybe like a big bus with wings.. that you know, can fly.. really fast

who am i kidding, of course it's physically impossible, there's no such things as wing buses
So very true! And or course its physically impossible - Axl would actually travel back in time if he would fly from Boston to Norway, South America, in just one week! confused
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 08:01:42 AM by Voodoochild » Logged

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 10:13:17 AM »

Just wondering if anyone heard of a similar sighting or if it's just physically impossible for Axl to have been in Boston on May 25th.

Thanks,
Mike

Where in Boston? Now I love Boston having lived here for the last 30+ years, but I find it hard to believe that Axl would take the time to schedule a day or two for himself in the Hub while heading to Europe... UNLESS... he decided to hit the Celtics v Magic playoff game on the 24th (Monday Night). He has been spotted at basketball games in the past.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 10:21:29 AM »

Thanks,
Mike

Where in Boston? Now I love Boston having lived here for the last 30+ years, but I find it hard to believe that Axl would take the time to schedule a day or two for himself in the Hub while heading to Europe... UNLESS... he decided to hit the Celtics v Magic playoff game on the 24th (Monday Night). He has been spotted at basketball games in the past.
Yeah, he's a Laker fan though isn't he?  Why not catch a Lakers/Suns game instead?  Unless he was already on the east coast for some reason.  Doesn't seem to make sense, but who knows.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 11:07:02 AM »

Yeah, he's a Laker fan though isn't he?  Why not catch a Lakers/Suns game instead?  Unless he was already on the east coast for some reason.  Doesn't seem to make sense, but who knows.

I think he's a Laker fan, but wasn't he rooting for Philly and Iverson when he showed up at the finals back in 2001? Any way, it's a stretch, but that is the only reason I could see him being here. I'd be interested to hear what part of the city he was spotted in on the 25th, it would drop the likelyhood if the residential construction site was in Roxbury or Dorchester.
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 09:54:31 AM »

maybe he was checking out his tickets for the Fenway Aerosmith show in August!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: