Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 04:18:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose Slams Irving Azoff In $5 Million Countersuit
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose Slams Irving Azoff In $5 Million Countersuit  (Read 95618 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #160 on: May 21, 2010, 12:13:16 PM »

Anybody who likes to talk about setlists for the "reunion tour" might as well keep those thoughts to themselves.

Waste of everybody's time!

Why? Because there's no fucking reunion tour!

Maybe next you wanna talk about how our lives would be if the earth was flat?

And after that, how about we talk about the day when you're the president of the USA? And if you're still not done, we can always talk about how great it will be when you win the Olympic gold medal in the marathon.

None of the above are very likely to happen. Sorry!

So stop wasting our time.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 12:16:28 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2010, 12:15:32 PM »

Sorry... just laughing at veritas55's post. Not that there's anything wrong with it... it was very well thought-out, worded and most of all is completely true.
But I couldn't help but have a laugh at the idea of a "reunited Madonna". rofl
jak0lantern01
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2010, 12:16:08 PM »

Sound like I struck a nerve.............     rofl
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2010, 12:18:06 PM »

Sound like I struck a nerve.............     rofl

No, just amazed by the amount of free time some of you must have and/or how bad drugs are....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2010, 12:27:48 PM »

Some people still like to use there illusions that GNR could reunite.
In reality the chances of that are slim to none but let people at least have those illusions.
As long as they are not giving hate to someone or one of the groups that were formed after the split I see no problem with it.

But I am a mello as hell person so not many things bother me.

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #165 on: May 21, 2010, 12:44:34 PM »

A reunion would only mean something to die hard fans JMO.
I don't agree, DieHards gives the current band a chance and acknowledge their kickassness, Casuals whine that slash isn't in the band and their illusion of the band means more than the reality
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2010, 12:49:03 PM »

Yep CheapJon is right on the money on this.
sleeper if you dont like the current GNR go join Irving in his camp who knows maybe you could get your wish in 2050.
 hihi

Joe

veritas55
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2010, 12:50:15 PM »

Sorry... just laughing at veritas55's post. Not that there's anything wrong with it... it was very well thought-out, worded and most of all is completely true.

It would be with her former self.    Smiley
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2010, 01:19:18 PM »

Just because someone had a thought about a possible reunion gig, being that it is the basis of this counter-suit, does not mean that they need to be shot down or accused of being on drugs. Discussing a topic which is directly related to the thread (Axl counter suit against Azoff) should not be censored and looked down upon.

Is a reunion likely? Hell no. It's probably as likely as the document being allowed to be posted here. Or even as likely as I am to be mod. Wink

But still, how is it a waste of everyone's time by expressing an opinion and putting some thought and statistics behind it?

In my opinion, a bigger waste of time is attacking someone for having a thought.

Just saying...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 01:22:59 PM by cotis » Logged
jak0lantern01
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2010, 01:23:00 PM »

Just because someone had a thought about a possible reunion gig, being that it is the basis of this counter-suit, does not mean that they need to be shot down or accused of being on drugs. Discussing a topic which is directly related to the thread (Axl counter suit against Azoff) should not be censored and looked down upon.

Is a reunion likely? Hell no. It's probably as likely as the document being allowed to be posted here. Or even as likely as I am to be mod. Wink

But still, how is it a waste of everyone's time by expressing an opinion and putting some thought and statistics behind it?

Thanks Cotis, you nailed it right on the head.
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2010, 01:31:36 PM »

In my opinion, a bigger waste of time is attacking someone for having a thought.

Just saying...

There's a difference between doing what you suggested, and talking about potential setlists for a tour that for the first time in years isn't even rumoured to be happening, though, no?
Didn't see jak's original post, but I presume it was fantasizing about the specifics of a show, rather than adding anything relevant to the suit.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2010, 01:35:34 PM »

I was referring to veritas55's post, though really -- it's just having a thought...whats so wrong with that?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2010, 01:46:52 PM »

Just saying...

Since you're so unhappy with how I run this place, why not just leave?

You seem pretty miserable on this board. Whine, whine, whine.

If you have a problem with me telling people to stop posting off topic posts about what songs Axl could sing on a reunion tour, please take it to PMs. No need to, once again, use valuable space in a thread to attack me.

Thank you.

Now, back on topic.

/jarmo

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2010, 01:54:57 PM »

Just saying...
Yes I know but a bunch of times I tryed to be on topic about some possiblitys about this case each time they were deleated a bit one sided huh.

And by the way it did not make Irving look like a hero at all just made him even more of a asshole.

Joe

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2010, 02:02:08 PM »

Just saying...

Since you're so unhappy with how I run this place, why not just leave?

You seem pretty miserable on this board. Whine, whine, whine.

If you have a problem with me telling people to stop posting off topic posts about what songs Axl could sing on a reunion tour, please take it to PMs. No need to, once again, use valuable space in a thread to attack me.

Thank you.

Now, back on topic.

/jarmo

Hardly miserable, I just think you treat people like garbage sometimes because of who you are.

They don't deserve it.

And my post was not an attack at all, rather an expression of an opinion.

I just don't get why a discussion about a reunion, which is the whole BASIS (as I said before) of this counter-suit, is looked down upon? Do you not agree, that's what the document shows? Or do you need a link to it?  Tongue
dangnr
Headliner

My babys gotta locomotive

« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2010, 02:10:37 PM »

i guess nikki sixx is going to be talking about this on his syndicated radio show, just heard the preview for his show here in halifax nova scotia, and mentioned hes gonna be talking about the axl rose irving azoff lawsuit, maybe some in sight on things because of the motley crue and doc mcgee connection
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2010, 02:11:44 PM »

Hardly miserable, I just think you treat people like garbage sometimes because of who you are.

They don't deserve it.

If people come here and disrespect us, why would we be all happy, smiling and welcoming?

You treat me like I'm stupid and I should act like your best friend? Sorry, I'm not a good actor. A character flaw maybe.

I just don't get why a discussion about a reunion, which is the whole BASIS (as I said before) of this counter-suit, is looked down upon?

We're not talking about a reunion because it is not happening. How many different ways can that point be made?

Axl says it a few times but it's like some of you can't comprehend it. I don't know....

I have no interest in welcoming the "old band fans" here. And don't try to make any smart ass remarks about how I hate GN'R fans or something silly, because everybody knows what group of people I'm talking about.

The band is working hard on playing for fans all over the world and all some of you want to talk is about some fucking reunion.

Very disrespectful towards the band.

I don't want any part in that.

I bet you don't even know what post my post was aimed at, yet you had to comment.

And now, move on.

Thank you.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 02:13:41 PM by jarmo » Logged

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2010, 02:12:06 PM »

i guess nikki sixx is going to be talking about this on his syndicated radio show, just heard the preview for his show here in halifax nova scotia, and mentioned hes gonna be talking about the axl rose irving azoff lawsuit, maybe some in sight on things because of the motley crue and doc mcgee connection
Yeah or it could be just a bunch of talk about things we already know.

Joe

Annie
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2010, 02:14:14 PM »

It would be with her former self.    Smiley
I think people overestimate the $$$ from a reunion tour too. There was a time I was willing to pay an obscene amt of money see Madonna, but not anymore, not in this economy. I work too hard to spend hundreds of dollars on any concert. Although I was really excited to see Paul McCartney a few years back. hihi
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2010, 02:15:03 PM »

O she would probobly not be a whore then.
 hihi

Joe

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: